Thread: The richest poker player

Load Metric

The richest poker player

Who do you guys think has the most coin. Google shows Several poker players with 100+mil which I know is not true.

According to google.

Dings- is said to have 50 million...having an income from stars for years I think he’s got to be close to that

Ivey-100 million, I don’t think so I think he’s close to broke.

Bryn Kenny-50 million, nah, he was on a podcast before his last big score saying he was close to broke and had stalkers because he has a gambling issue.

Esfandiari-27 million, I would have expected more. He has sponsorship deals and still plays high limit in Bobby’s room regularly.

Dan Druff- 13 million... is this true Todd lol.

Comments

ftpjesus: I’d say they missed the decimal

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Drawingdead View Post
    Who do you guys think has the most coin. Google shows Several poker players with 100+mil which I know is not true.

According to google.

Dings- is said to have 50 million...having an income from stars for years I think he’s got to be close to that

Ivey-100 million, I don’t think so I think he’s close to broke.

Bryn Kenny-50 million, nah, he was on a podcast before his last big score saying he was close to broke and had stalkers because he has a gambling issue.

Esfandiari-27 million, I would have expected more. He has sponsorship deals and still plays high limit in Bobby’s room regularly.

Dan Druff- 13 million... is this true Todd lol.
    As I was saying. Think they missed Todd’s decimal. I’d guess 1.3M in liquidity.

Comments

Drawingdead: Still impressive

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I see this is where he got the $13m figure: https://networthpost.org/net-worth/t...les-net-worth/

Maybe I should ask: Does this site look like something run by a guy with $13 million?

Oh, and the richest poker player, if you can consider him one, is Cary Katz. He's a billionaire.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I see this is where he got the $13m figure: https://networthpost.org/net-worth/t...les-net-worth/

Maybe I should ask: Does this site look like something run by a guy with $13 million?

Oh, and the richest poker player, if you can consider him one, is Cary Katz. He's a billionaire.

Druff, if you had a 100 million this would be the same site lol.

Load Metric

This is where he keeps it all....

Name:  pepsi-soda-can_695x613.jpg
Views: 1210
Size:  43.0 KB

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Maybe Cary Katz

Silver
    Load Metric
    Not sure what qualifies as a poker player, but jmo, alex wice, haralabob, jungleman prob clock in at the 500 mill to 2 billion range. wouldn't be surprised if 1 person listed was a multil billionaire

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
    Not sure what qualifies as a poker player, but jmo, alex wice, haralabob, jungleman prob clock in at the 500 mill to 2 billion range. wouldn't be surprised if 1 person listed was a multil billionaire
    Very hard to believe this.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

This site must believe I had a bad 2021, as I'm now down to $1.5 million. Ouch.

https://networthpost.org/net-worth/t...les-net-worth/

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Online Veteran View Post
    It's kind of well known around poker.

Go look at the thread on this site "Bitcoins are officially Donkdown" or whatever it's called. They were buying BTC while this forum as making fun of BTC. Google the price of bitcoin when that thread was started.

Load Metric

This site must believe I had a bad 2021, as I'm now down to $1.5 million. Ouch.

https://networthpost.org/net-worth/t...les-net-worth/

Jew good is being overtaken by BTC. It’s less valuable

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Online Veteran View Post
    It's kind of well known around poker.

Go look at the thread on this site "Bitcoins are officially Donkdown" or whatever it's called. They were buying BTC while this forum as making fun of BTC. Google the price of bitcoin when that thread was started.

I remember BTC dropping to 400 and Todd was bragging on a show how he sold a lot and I mean a lot at 1100. I heard about BTC at 4$ I never invested because 1. I didn’t know how, 2. I was a broke bitch at the time. I just had a kid at 19 and had negative money in my checking account. Lol I remember the article about how a New York pizza parlor was the first business to take bitcoin. Dude should be a billionaire now

Thread Information