Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Team Retard, is this really what they do to you?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheesfaced View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

The problem is that we shouldn't attempting to find differences to where one can be excused and one is considered unacceptable.

Yes, by definition they're different. One was a very short-lived invasion of the Capitol which killed zero innocent people (all four deaths were the criminal rioters) and saw relatively few major injuries. It was over within hours. However, as you said, it was an attack on one of the two most sacred buildings in the federal government, made the US look like a banana Republic, and established a really bad precedent that violently invading the federal government is an option when you don't like the results of an election. Unquestionably, this is awful and nobody should make excuses for it.

The other was a long-running group of violent riots around the country, committed for left-wing, ideological reasons. It was highly destructive, killed many people, injured tons of people, destroyed countless innocent small businesses, shut down large cities, destroyed government and police buildings, and had violent territorial takeovers of portions of cities. Additionally, long-revered statues of important historical American figures were destroyed. Many city leaders told the cops to stand down and let all of this occur, and let innocent people's rights be violated. Even worse, this all occurred during a pandemic, with many cities having demonstrations of 60,000+ people shoulder-to-shoulder and shouting. And even worse than that, the media and left-wing politicians either praised it or sat quiet. Talking heads on CNN and elsewhere spouted nonsense which supported it, such as Chris Cuomo asking, "Who said protest has to be nonviolent?"

Both are terrible, and to be honest, the BLM/Antifa riots were far worse overall, because they lasted so much longer, killed and hurt more people, destroyed lots of cities (and small businesses), spread COVID, and were supported by many mainstream figures in American culture.

The bottom line is that you are a complete hypocrite douche if you make excuses for the summer/fall riots and scream that the Capitol riots were horrible and awful.

I have been saying the entire time that all violent protest is horrible, and it needs a swift and aggressive response, regardless of ideology. I see very few on the left saying that, but rather excuse making such as, "B-b-b-b-b-but it's not the same!"

Why not condemn all of it?
    So now we’re just pretending the police officer didn’t die?

And also the fact that the rioters were literally ransacking the Capitol right as the election results were being certified and were encouraged to do so by a lame duck president whom didn’t want to conceded the election results and thus was attempting a literal cue doesn’t make it worse than the blm riots?

Both can be bad, but one can be tenfold degrees worse. Are you completely incapable of admitting that? Never mind the answer is obviously yes.
    I'm incapable of admitting that months-long riots which destroyed many cities, decimated small businesses, spread COVID, injured tons of police and innocent people, had strongarm takeovers of city sectors, and killed a lot of people, isn't worse than some white trash yahoos storming the Capitol building for a few hours, where there is a tiny fraction of death, destruction, and injury compared to last year's riots.

Yes, I can say I'm incapable of admitting that.

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Do you know who voted for Trump twice? White trash yahoos
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by adamantium View Post

Real talk Euro Trash, have you ever been to America?

Comments

adamantium: fuckin pede

dwai: gottem

Silver
    Load Metric
    I despise the but whataboutism but allow me to be hypocritical for a moment.

If Obama, or Hillary, or Biden had lost a fair election and telegraphed their intentions like trump and point to 1/6 as a day they wanted all their followers to come to D.C.; gave a speech and then said time to be strong not weak and march to the capital as they were certifying the results and the BLM/antifa bogeyman did the exact same things as what the MAGA’s did to the capital and to the police officers Druff would’ve started an emergency radio show that would still be running 5 days later.

Comments

sonatine: coged out of the stadium

GrenadaRoger: run on sentence rep
    Last edited by Sheesfaced; 01-11-2021 at 05:35 AM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheesfaced View Post
    I despite the but whataboutism but allow me to be hypocritical for a moment.

If Obama, or Hillary, or Biden had lost a fair election and telegraphed their intentions like trump and point to 1/6 as a day they wanted all their followers to come to D.C.; gave a speech and then said time to be strong not weak and march to the capital as they were certifying the results and the BLM/antifa bogeyman did the exact same things as what the MAGA’s did to the capital and to the police officers Druff would’ve started an emergency radio show that would still be running 5 days later.
    I don't know why you are trying to convince me that this incident on January 6 was bad.

I agree it was really bad, and I'm not trying to defend it or Trump.

I'm stating that the "protest doesn't always have to be peaceful" and "protests were mostly peaceful" crowd has no place to bitch about what just happened.

Either violent protest is good or it's bad. There's no such thing as "violent protest is good if they burn police stations, destroy small businesses, kill people, and take over sectors of the city, but it's really bad if they dare force their way into the Capitol building".

Doesn't work that way.

You can condemn all of it, and you can be a hypocrite if you think one is okay and not the other, or if one is "much worse", given how egregiously bad both were.

Comments

Daly: Here here

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by adamantium View Post

Real talk Euro Trash, have you ever been to America?
    Plenty, I just dont post lame ass pics on PFA every time I do, anything else you fuckin Trump trash yokel
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    looting a nike store and looting the capitol are night n day

blacks protest/loot because they have a legit gripe

what are these turncoat babies rioting about? the fact that they lost an election and the country wants to move in a different direction?
    It would be more accurate than “looting a nike store and looting the capitol are night n day” to say

“looting a nike store and storming the capitol in an attempt to kill elected officials and prevent a peaceful democratic transition are night n day”

Both are bad, one is worse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I stay to myself and keep out of trouble and/or potentially problematic scenarios

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCommode View Post
    Apparently, many on the right fail to see the difference between protests and riots that have occurred many times during my lifetime and an attack on the dignity of the United States government. This has made us look like some Latin American banana republic with a feeble democracy.

Without researching this, the only thing vaguely comparable that I can think of was the shootings by Puerto Rican terrorists in the House back in the 1950's. The trashing of Washington by the British during the War of 1812 was a different kind of indignity as was the attack on the Pentagon on 9/11.
    The problem is that we shouldn't attempting to find differences to where one can be excused and one is considered unacceptable.

Yes, by definition they're different. One was a very short-lived invasion of the Capitol which killed zero innocent people (all four deaths were the criminal rioters) and saw relatively few major injuries. It was over within hours. However, as you said, it was an attack on one of the two most sacred buildings in the federal government, made the US look like a banana Republic, and established a really bad precedent that violently invading the federal government is an option when you don't like the results of an election. Unquestionably, this is awful and nobody should make excuses for it.

The other was a long-running group of violent riots around the country, committed for left-wing, ideological reasons. It was highly destructive, killed many people, injured tons of people, destroyed countless innocent small businesses, shut down large cities, destroyed government and police buildings, and had violent territorial takeovers of portions of cities. Additionally, long-revered statues of important historical American figures were destroyed. Many city leaders told the cops to stand down and let all of this occur, and let innocent people's rights be violated. Even worse, this all occurred during a pandemic, with many cities having demonstrations of 60,000+ people shoulder-to-shoulder and shouting. And even worse than that, the media and left-wing politicians either praised it or sat quiet. Talking heads on CNN and elsewhere spouted nonsense which supported it, such as Chris Cuomo asking, "Who said protest has to be nonviolent?"

Both are terrible, and to be honest, the BLM/Antifa riots were far worse overall, because they lasted so much longer, killed and hurt more people, destroyed lots of cities (and small businesses), spread COVID, and were supported by many mainstream figures in American culture.

The bottom line is that you are a complete hypocrite douche if you make excuses for the summer/fall riots and scream that the Capitol riots were horrible and awful.

I have been saying the entire time that all violent protest is horrible, and it needs a swift and aggressive response, regardless of ideology. I see very few on the left saying that, but rather excuse making such as, "B-b-b-b-b-but it's not the same!"

Quite simply, the answer to your question is that I want nothing to do with Antifa, BLM, and the veritable plethora of right wing goon groups. I have zero patience with 'whatabout' arguments of the right and left.

My greatest fear moving forward is, given the extensive military and/or law enforcement training combined with widespread gun ownership by right wing groups, that there will be a serious attempt on Biden's life during the next four years.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCommode View Post

Quite simply, the answer to your question is that I want nothing to do with Antifa, BLM, and the veritable plethora of right wing goon groups. I have zero patience with 'whatabout' arguments of the right and left.

My greatest fear moving forward is, given the extensive military and/or law enforcement training combined with widespread gun ownership by right wing groups, that there will be a serious attempt on Biden's life during the next four years.
    Actually, Biden should be more fearful of the far left. They want him out right quick so Kamala can become President and push the far-left stuff through.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post
    that's the road were on

watch

if this keeps up shit is going to get real real ugly in this country

car bombings could become a common occurrence
    I actually agree with you. The more the authoritarian left tries to punish, shame, ostracize and make an example of the 35% (or whatever the actual number is) of Americans who foolishly fell for Trump's snake oil, the more they are going to cause further polarization and extremism. The stuff Pelosi, AOC, Shumer, CNN, NYT et al. are doing right now is exactly going to make things much more likely to get real ugly.

I suspect at some level they are actually aware of this, but they believe they have the power and force to win an actual civil war and really take control, and knowingly provoking further violence is a risk they are willing to take.

What stuff?

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

Great contribution, as usual.

Care to point me to where you condemned the left wing violence on any forums or social media?
    and you wonder why we consider you the chairman emeritus of team retard

must you whatabout in every thread, with every post?
    Emeritus means "former."

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    https://www.instagram.com/tv/CJxPQcXgq6H

law and order party folks.
    You probably weren't too interested because it didn't fit your own preferred narrative, but there was plenty of clips floating around the internet all summer of left wing protesters attacking police officers.

The point isn't really that whatever happened a few days ago didn't happen or wasn't horrible, the point is that most of the outrage seems to be purely politically motivated, as the same people that are so outraged now were so ambivalent for the last 6 months of left wing violence.
    Can't speak for anyone else but I've consistently said that anyone who destroys property or attacks people should face the legal consequences.

But there is a difference between what happened over the summer and what happened last week. Last week was an attempt at the violent overthrow of the government. If they could have got to Pence and all the members of Congress they would have killed them.

Like the summer's protests, where 95+% of the people protesting did so peacefully, 95+% of the people protesting last week were peaceful. Nothing should happen to those who merely protested. They're idiots but they didn't break the law. But the government should come down as hard as possible on those who got violent or stormed the Capitol.

If you shoot a member of Congress or you storm the Capitol the punishment is harsher than if you shoot a random person in the street or storm a Target. That's the law and it's that way for a reason.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Spot on.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    storming of the capitol is lightweight stuff.

i'm really surprised it took this long for the right wing version of antifa to do stupid shit. this truly was bound to happen.

it's not gonna stop. the media and the biden administration won't diffuse any of this. the media makes it worse.

just wait until they start targeting state level politicians and blowing up corporate media outlets, big tech corporations...twit, fb google,..etc..

i wouldn't be surprised to see some right wing kamikazes running into the nyt with enough tnt strapped to him to level a city block.

don't be surprised to see massive casualties
    They’ll get put down hard. For all the riots by BLM and all left groups, I think they killed 3 or 4 police in all of 2020. I don’t believe any military or NG. Off the top of my head there has been 3 killed by right wingers. Two by the proud boy in one day at start of Floyd protests, and the guy at the Capitol.

Left riots are largely disorganized. They’re a mix of random assholes and opportunistic criminals and poorly armed. They’re young and poor without serious weaponry or nerdy ass college dorks.

Some isolated right wing domestic terrorism will just be whatever, but if they ever occupy anything, where’d they start shooting at cops and military, they’ll get wiped the fuck out.

They were all back the blue all summer. Now they think the cops and everyone else is against them. If that trend continues, they’re too well armed, they’ll get dealt with harshly. It will be Ruby Ridges and Wacos everywhere.
    Suicide by cop. Fine with me.

Load Metric
    So cute watching the left trying to act outraged about violent protest and trying to explain why it's "not the same" as their violent protest 6 months ago, which somehow didn't upset them.

OMG BUT ITS DA CAPITOL HOW DO U NOT SEE THE DIFFERENCE

I don't know if they're lying, brainwashed, or both.
    A large majority of Americans thinks this is something entirely different, including most Republicans. The sane, mainstream Republicans with solid conservative principles that you used to align with are uniformly horrified and blame Trump. Even ruby red politicians from Oklahoma and Wyoming are disowning Hawley and Cruz and denouncing the insurrectionists.

That's not to say that public opinion is definitive, but when you find yourself waaaaaaay out of step with society including your former allies and aligned with a crazy fringe, it may be time for introspection.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Spot on. But good luck with that last request.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    so of the people who died at the capitol, one guy tased himself accidentally and stroked out and a woman carrying a don't tread on me flag was quite literally trampled to death.

You'll have to lay $100 to win $1 on these people when it's time for the Darwin awards.

Load Metric

Lol Druff's boy Shapiro and other coup propagandists have been cucked into not lying.

Comments

MumblesBadly: LOL!
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    lmao BEND THE KNEE SHAPIRO
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    if you were my wife you would be in the kitchen right now making me a sandwich seeing as im a little hungry atm

'

funny this coming from the stay at home dad lol

Comments

Tellafriend: Ringer
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Load Metric
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric

Thread Information