Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Team Retard, is this really what they do to you?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    storming of the capitol is lightweight stuff.

i'm really surprised it took this long for the right wing version of antifa to do stupid shit. this truly was bound to happen.

it's not gonna stop. the media and the biden administration won't diffuse any of this. the media makes it worse.

just wait until they start targeting state level politicians and blowing up corporate media outlets, big tech corporations...twit, fb google,..etc..

i wouldn't be surprised to see some right wing kamikazes running into the nyt with enough tnt strapped to him to level a city block.

don't be surprised to see massive casualties
    Well they already leveled a Federal building, attempted a coup, and plotted to kidnap a governor among other shenanigans.

The far right nationalists have been empowered by Trump and have co-opted the Republican party. Look at how many seemingly normal people got swept up in this. Luckily the FBI is not completely stupid and has known of and warned of this threat for a while. When it starts getting boiled down the the real ideology, these groups will likely fracture into smaller cells but not before a decent number of normal Americans have been radicalized.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    storming of the capitol is lightweight stuff.

i'm really surprised it took this long for the right wing version of antifa to do stupid shit. this truly was bound to happen.

it's not gonna stop. the media and the biden administration won't diffuse any of this. the media makes it worse.

just wait until they start targeting state level politicians and blowing up corporate media outlets, big tech corporations...twit, fb google,..etc..

i wouldn't be surprised to see some right wing kamikazes running into the nyt with enough tnt strapped to him to level a city block.

don't be surprised to see massive casualties
    They’ll get put down hard. For all the riots by BLM and all left groups, I think they killed 3 or 4 police in all of 2020. I don’t believe any military or NG. Off the top of my head there has been 3 killed by right wingers. Two by the proud boy in one day at start of Floyd protests, and the guy at the Capitol.

Left riots are largely disorganized. They’re a mix of random assholes and opportunistic criminals and poorly armed. They’re young and poor without serious weaponry or nerdy ass college dorks.

Some isolated right wing domestic terrorism will just be whatever, but if they ever occupy anything, where’d they start shooting at cops and military, they’ll get wiped the fuck out.

They were all back the blue all summer. Now they think the cops and everyone else is against them. If that trend continues, they’re too well armed, they’ll get dealt with harshly. It will be Ruby Ridges and Wacos everywhere.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    So cute watching the left trying to act outraged about violent protest and trying to explain why it's "not the same" as their violent protest 6 months ago, which somehow didn't upset them.

OMG BUT ITS DA CAPITOL HOW DO U NOT SEE THE DIFFERENCE

I don't know if they're lying, brainwashed, or both.

Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

Great contribution, as usual.

Care to point me to where you condemned the left wing violence on any forums or social media?
    and you wonder why we consider you the chairman emeritus of team retard

must you whatabout in every thread, with every post?

Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post

and you wonder why we consider you the chairman emeritus of team retard

must you whatabout in every thread, with every post?

when was the last time he brought something else to the table?

Load Metric
    so of the people who died at the capitol, one guy tased himself accidentally and stroked out and a woman carrying a don't tread on me flag was quite literally trampled to death.

Comments

sonatine: he literally tased himself in the fucking balls while stealing a painting

Load Metric
    More than anything, I was really trying to probe my memory, has there ever been a riot over a total fairy tale? Every riot I can think of had some event that was the impetus. That doesn’t excuse all the shit that it eventually turns into, but every one I can think of had a root event.

This was a riot over a literal made up fairy tale. I think that’s unique, but maybe it’s happened before.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: excellent point

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    More than anything, I was really trying to probe my memory, has there ever been a riot over a total fairy tale? Every riot I can think of had some event that was the impetus. That doesn’t excuse all the shit that it eventually turns into, but every one I can think of had a root event.

This was a riot over a literal made up fairy tale. I think that’s unique, but maybe it’s happened before.
    Well George Floyd did die of a drug overdose when initially it looked like he was killed by a cop.

There were riots after Michael Brown when a fairy tale was made up that he said “hands up don’t shoot” which was complete bullshit.

Load Metric
    HOLY FUCK YOU ARE ACTUALLY SUBHUMAN IQ

Load Metric

Question

Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

Well George Floyd did die of a drug overdose when initially it looked like he was killed by a cop.

There were riots after Michael Brown when a fairy tale was made up that he said “hands up don’t shoot” which was complete bullshit.
    There was an actual event. We will never know with George Floyd if he was given treatment rather than choked. The second one I agree was nonsensical, but a guy died. I know why it started.

There has been many riots that shouldn’t have happened or were wrong or unfair.

None that I can think of that were entirely based around a complete fairy tale. This was a riot over a made up event that didn’t occur.

This is more similar to the Tawana Brawley protest where Sharpton made his name. Complete fabrication. There were marches for that, but not riots or violence that I can recall.

This is a movement of millions of people over something that started as a fairy tale.

Load Metric
    So cute watching the left trying to act outraged about violent protest and trying to explain why it's "not the same" as their violent protest 6 months ago, which somehow didn't upset them.

OMG BUT ITS DA CAPITOL HOW DO U NOT SEE THE DIFFERENCE

I don't know if they're lying, brainwashed, or both.
    I have a feeling this may be the last muh whudda from Druff for a bit as we learn more about the failed GOP coup in the coming weeks.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    druff=radicalized

Load Metric
    Apparently, many on the right fail to see the difference between protests and riots that have occurred many times during my lifetime and an attack on the dignity of the United States government. This has made us look like some Latin American banana republic with a feeble democracy.

Without researching this, the only thing vaguely comparable that I can think of was the shootings by Puerto Rican terrorists in the House back in the 1950's. The trashing of Washington by the British during the War of 1812 was a different kind of indignity as was the attack on the Pentagon on 9/11.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCommode View Post
    Apparently, many on the right fail to see the difference between protests and riots that have occurred many times during my lifetime and an attack on the dignity of the United States government. This has made us look like some Latin American banana republic with a feeble democracy.

Without researching this, the only thing vaguely comparable that I can think of was the shootings by Puerto Rican terrorists in the House back in the 1950's. The trashing of Washington by the British during the War of 1812 was a different kind of indignity as was the attack on the Pentagon on 9/11.
    The problem is that we shouldn't attempting to find differences to where one can be excused and one is considered unacceptable.

Yes, by definition they're different. One was a very short-lived invasion of the Capitol which killed zero innocent people (all four deaths were the criminal rioters) and saw relatively few major injuries. It was over within hours. However, as you said, it was an attack on one of the two most sacred buildings in the federal government, made the US look like a banana Republic, and established a really bad precedent that violently invading the federal government is an option when you don't like the results of an election. Unquestionably, this is awful and nobody should make excuses for it.

The other was a long-running group of violent riots around the country, committed for left-wing, ideological reasons. It was highly destructive, killed many people, injured tons of people, destroyed countless innocent small businesses, shut down large cities, destroyed government and police buildings, and had violent territorial takeovers of portions of cities. Additionally, long-revered statues of important historical American figures were destroyed. Many city leaders told the cops to stand down and let all of this occur, and let innocent people's rights be violated. Even worse, this all occurred during a pandemic, with many cities having demonstrations of 60,000+ people shoulder-to-shoulder and shouting. And even worse than that, the media and left-wing politicians either praised it or sat quiet. Talking heads on CNN and elsewhere spouted nonsense which supported it, such as Chris Cuomo asking, "Who said protest has to be nonviolent?"

Both are terrible, and to be honest, the BLM/Antifa riots were far worse overall, because they lasted so much longer, killed and hurt more people, destroyed lots of cities (and small businesses), spread COVID, and were supported by many mainstream figures in American culture.

The bottom line is that you are a complete hypocrite douche if you make excuses for the summer/fall riots and scream that the Capitol riots were horrible and awful.

I have been saying the entire time that all violent protest is horrible, and it needs a swift and aggressive response, regardless of ideology. I see very few on the left saying that, but rather excuse making such as, "B-b-b-b-b-but it's not the same!"

Why not condemn all of it?

Comments

1marley1: Howard Liebengood, Brian Sicknick

Load Metric
    you would 100% condemn MLK and the civil rights movement of the 60s if we transplanted you in that time and place. Segregationists were making eerily verbatim assertions.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    you would 100% condemn MLK and the civil rights movement of the 60s if we transplanted you in that time and place. Segregationists were making eerily verbatim assertions.
    Oh, sick burn, little boy.

"If you were alive in the 1960s you totally woulda been a big racist!!!!11"

How about we stay in the present and talk about how you transformed from an interesting albeit erratic young man into a sad woke drone? That's more important to ponder, rather than thinking about my life shifted back in time 55 years.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCommode View Post

The problem is that we shouldn't attempting to find differences to where one can be excused and one is considered unacceptable.

Yes, by definition they're different. One was a very short-lived invasion of the Capitol which killed zero innocent people (all four deaths were the criminal rioters) and saw relatively few major injuries. It was over within hours. However, as you said, it was an attack on one of the two most sacred buildings in the federal government, made the US look like a banana Republic, and established a really bad precedent that violently invading the federal government is an option when you don't like the results of an election. Unquestionably, this is awful and nobody should make excuses for it.

The other was a long-running group of violent riots around the country, committed for left-wing, ideological reasons. It was highly destructive, killed many people, injured tons of people, destroyed countless innocent small businesses, shut down large cities, destroyed government and police buildings, and had violent territorial takeovers of portions of cities. Additionally, long-revered statues of important historical American figures were destroyed. Many city leaders told the cops to stand down and let all of this occur, and let innocent people's rights be violated. Even worse, this all occurred during a pandemic, with many cities having demonstrations of 60,000+ people shoulder-to-shoulder and shouting. And even worse than that, the media and left-wing politicians either praised it or sat quiet. Talking heads on CNN and elsewhere spouted nonsense which supported it, such as Chris Cuomo asking, "Who said protest has to be nonviolent?"

Both are terrible, and to be honest, the BLM/Antifa riots were far worse overall, because they lasted so much longer, killed and hurt more people, destroyed lots of cities (and small businesses), spread COVID, and were supported by many mainstream figures in American culture.

The bottom line is that you are a complete hypocrite douche if you make excuses for the summer/fall riots and scream that the Capitol riots were horrible and awful.

I have been saying the entire time that all violent protest is horrible, and it needs a swift and aggressive response, regardless of ideology. I see very few on the left saying that, but rather excuse making such as, "B-b-b-b-b-but it's not the same!"

Why not condemn all of it?
    So now we’re just pretending the police officer didn’t die?

And also the fact that the rioters were literally ransacking the Capitol right as the election results were being certified and were encouraged to do so by a lame duck president whom didn’t want to conceded the election results and thus was attempting a literal cue doesn’t make it worse than the blm riots?

Both can be bad, but one can be tenfold degrees worse. Are you completely incapable of admitting that? Never mind the answer is obviously yes.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    BigDick=bigmoron
    go make someone a meal and let the men talk

bitch
    So the blm champion shows inequality for women.

You libs suck ass.

Comments

Tellafriend: haha
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    if you were my wife you would be in the kitchen right now making me a sandwich seeing as im a little hungry atm

'

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    go make someone a meal and let the men talk

bitch
    So the blm champion shows inequality for women.

You libs suck ass.

Comments

big dick: not even trying to gang up on her but LOL @ THAT SIGN
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric
    this is very very fucked up

comparing this to looting a drug store is like comparing an elephant to a gold fish

I'd be willing to bet that if this doesn't somehow get resolved fast that there are going to be kidnappings and bombings and things of that nature.

A mob of angry well armed mid 40's white men is not the group you wanna fuck with when it comes to power/race/political

They have money + discipline + they are already in a lot of powerful positions across the country

Load Metric
    the left writes songs about killing cops, the right takes out the middleman

Thread Information