Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: So much for "Follow the Science" - Biden will release nearly all available vaccine doses

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    LOl, the moronic views of the right, part 1,000,000.

The difference is Kamala Harris said "if only Trump" said to take it.
    If Fauci said to take it, she would have.

and now, it isn't 'only Biden' saying to take this, but every doctor,
    (that didn't prescribe hydroxychloroquine for covid, those "doctors" need to lose their medical license)

Don't get why the right loves being lied to, but they do.

Fauci was saying to take it then and now, no difference.

Harris was playing politics because she didn't want Trump to receive any credit for anything. I'm not sure the severity of the impact this had in putting doubt in people's minds but there was at least some impact. If you don't see this then you're brainwashed. You can hate Trump and admit Kamala fucked up at the same time, its not an either or. It's not like Fauci or the pharm companies would allow Trump to push out the vaccine if it was unsafe so making the distinction that she would only trust Fauci and not Trump is pointless. The guy below explains this.

Load Metric
    Name:  Screenshot_20210316-172529_Chrome.jpg
Views: 254
Size:  379.6 KB

Load Metric
    Hey what are you anti-vaccine/Russian useful idiots gonna do now?

Trump has done 2 good things,
    Named Ted Cruz Lyin' Ted and said to take the vaccine.

Of course he couldn't get through the interview w/out calling covid the China Virus.
    (And to anyone thinking DWAI's cousin isn't racist,
    why did he pass all those Atlanta strip clubs just to get to the Asian places? ,
    then go to Florida looking for more Asian places?)

& How does a 21 yr old have a sex addiction, who isn't walking hard on at that age?

San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Hey what are you anti-vaccine/Russian useful idiots gonna do now?

Trump has done 2 good things,
    Named Ted Cruz Lyin' Ted and said to take the vaccine.

Of course he couldn't get through the interview w/out calling covid the China Virus.
    (And to anyone thinking DWAI's cousin isn't racist,
    why did he pass all those Atlanta strip clubs just to get to the Asian places? ,
    then go to Florida looking for more Asian places?)

& How does a 21 yr old have a sex addiction, who isn't walking hard on at that age?

you're the highest power of stupid
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Yes, Republicans are more likely than Democrats overall to resist the vaccine.

You know which group is even more likely to resist the vaccine? Black people.

And the reason is actually the same for both: Distrust of government.

The media doesn't like to focus on that, though. They like to put out stats that whitey is getting vaccinated at a higher rate than black people (ignoring that much of this is by choice), and they like to mock Republicans for being more against the vaccine, implying that they're dumb hicks.

There are also a lot of arrogant (and ignorant) people who state that it's a no-brainer to take the vaccine, and that it's very safe. If you're old, it's a no-brainer. If you're over 45 but not old, the decision to take it is also fairly obvious. However, younger than that, you can start making better arguments to wait, especially for those under 30.

Reasons for young people to avoid the vaccine:

1) Long term safety of the vaccine is not known.

2) COVID is unlikely to harm them besides temporary illness.

3) Effects on fertility is unknown.

4) The vaccine being taken by the rest of the population (plus the substantial spread of COVID prior to the vaccine) might cause herd immunity anyway sometime this year.

Instead, people in their early 30s trying to have kids are being shamed by haughty liberals for saying they don't want to take the vaccine until more time passes and it's better studied.

Most parents I know do NOT want to give the vaccine to their children (when/if authorized) or teenagers.

Very reasonable at this point.

When I talk with someone online who is stating they don't want to take the COVID vaccine, my question always is, "How old are you?" If under 35, I tell them they're being reasonable. If they're 45+, I tell them they should really take it.

Load Metric
    If Trump just put as much effort into stopping the corona virus as he did blocking us from knowing the truth about it, he would have won in a landslide.
    He did worse than nothing, he hid facts from us, told us lies and here is the proof. At one point you weren't supposed to get tested even if you had been exposed.
    Upwards of 300k people paid for his BS w/their lives.

Caputo, like all of Trump lackeys, is a scumbag & a Russian asset, he is beyond a useful idiot.

CDC Review: Some COVID-19 Guidance Written or Finalized Outside Agency
    https://www.ny1.com/nyc/all-boroughs...outside-agency

Some guidance issued by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention on the COVID-19 pandemic during the Trump administration was not primarily written by the agency’s staff, a CDC review found

Principal CDC Deputy Director Anne Schuchat, who conducted the review, cited three CDC documents she said were developed or finalized outside the agency -- two have been removed, the other has been updated

Schuchat also found that recommendations were sometimes softened, using terms like “consider” or “if feasible” when scientific evidence supported stronger wording

Comments

MumblesBadly: “Just as many people would have likely died from COVID if Hillary had been president.”

Load Metric
    I'm so sick of people who get their news from liars saying this like this "The media doesn't like to focus on that, though"
    Bull fucking shit they don't. I see it all the time.
    Just because Tucker Carlson told you they don't, doesn't make it so, per his atty in court.

You need to clean up that Chrissy Teigen thread before anyone takes you seriously.
    You knew it wasn't true in the 1st place and now I guess you are going w/the
    "you can't prove it didn't happen" defense? How can you possibly say we should listen to what you say after that lie of a thread?
    Who cares what you have to say about the vaccines. You are a truthful as Hannity these days.

NBC
    Harris implores Black Americans to get Covid vaccines despite 'righteous skepticism'
    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/pol...icism-n1258833
    CBS

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

The media doesn't like to focus on that, though. They like to put out stats that whitey is getting vaccinated at a higher rate than black people (ignoring that much of this is by choice), and they like to mock Republicans for being more against the vaccine, implying that they're dumb hicks.

There are also a lot of arrogant (and ignorant) people who state that it's a no-brainer to take the vaccine, and that it's very safe. If you're old, it's a no-brainer. If you're over 45 but not old, the decision to take it is also fairly obvious. However, younger than that, you can start making better arguments to wait, especially for those under 30.

4) The vaccine being taken by the rest of the population (plus the substantial spread of COVID prior to the vaccine) might cause herd immunity anyway sometime this year.

Instead, people in their early 30s trying to have kids are being shamed by haughty liberals for saying they don't want to take the vaccine until more time passes and it's better studied.

Most parents I know do NOT want to give the vaccine to their children (when/if authorized) or teenagers.

When I talk with someone online who is stating they don't want to take the COVID vaccine, my question always is, "How old are you?" If under 35, I tell them they're being reasonable. If they're 45+, I tell them they should really take it.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Facts don’t matter for Druff. Only spreading bullshit rightwing talking points.

Load Metric
    LOL, Proof Trump didn't follow the science. (not enough for RW media, but its a fact.)

W/Biden in charge, over 6m vaccines this weekend,
    we'd be no where close to that w/Trump, the state's back up, (per him and Jared.)

Druff writes this thing about how the media needs to follow BMs and the vaccine.
    What about GOP WM's? they are the one's not taking it at a 50% clip.
    Is Fox covering that? Prolly not, since they are the 'useful idiots' spreading disinformation.
    (FTR, Murdock, and everyone important to him, took the vaccine.)

Trump says Fauci 'a promoter more than anything'

https://www.newsbreak.com/news/21871...-than-anything

“I thought rather than firing him, you know, I listened to him, but I didn't do what he said because, frankly, his record is not a good record,” Trump told the podcast “The Truth with Lisa Boothe."

Comments

Cerveza Fria: "Prolly"? This Gringo can't even speak English. Must be those awesome San Francisco schools

Platinum
    Load Metric
    LOL, Proof Trump didn't follow the science. (not enough for RW media, but its a fact.)

W/Biden in charge, over 6m vaccines this weekend,
    we'd be no where close to that w/Trump, the state's back up, (per him and Jared.)

Druff writes this thing about how the media needs to follow BMs and the vaccine.
    What about GOP WM's? they are the one's not taking it at a 50% clip.
    Is Fox covering that? Prolly not, since they are the 'useful idiots' spreading disinformation.
    (FTR, Murdock, and everyone important to him, took the vaccine.)

Trump says Fauci 'a promoter more than anything'

https://www.newsbreak.com/news/21871...-than-anything

“I thought rather than firing him, you know, I listened to him, but I didn't do what he said because, frankly, his record is not a good record,” Trump told the podcast “The Truth with Lisa Boothe."
    Shut it down, JFC. Biden has done nothing to speed up vaccines. He promised something like 100 fed vaccine places by the end of February, currently there’s like 7 in the entire country. States are in charge of getting vaccines into peoples arms, feds are in charge of getting the states the vaccines. You’re a legit smooth brain for giving Biden any credit for this.

Gold
    Load Metric
    I'm so sick of people who get their news from liars saying this like this "The media doesn't like to focus on that, though"
    Bull fucking shit they don't. I see it all the time.
    Just because Tucker Carlson told you they don't, doesn't make it so, per his atty in court.

You need to clean up that Chrissy Teigen thread before anyone takes you seriously.
    You knew it wasn't true in the 1st place and now I guess you are going w/the
    "you can't prove it didn't happen" defense? How can you possibly say we should listen to what you say after that lie of a thread?
    Who cares what you have to say about the vaccines. You are a truthful as Hannity these days.

NBC
    Harris implores Black Americans to get Covid vaccines despite 'righteous skepticism'
    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/pol...icism-n1258833
    CBS

What a stupid fucking idiot! Lol anybody who gets their news from the media gets their news from liars. Imagine being such a fucking nitwit that you believe anybody on the news is telling you the truth. The arrogance of this nerd! Yes the Vanderbilt heir 617 Andy Cooper is telling you the truth he has your best interest at heart. So is the sodomite Don Lemon. Lol! Wolf Blitzer!!’

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post

What a stupid fucking idiot! Lol anybody who gets their news from the media gets their news from liars. Imagine being such a fucking nitwit that you believe anybody on the news is telling you the truth. The arrogance of this nerd! Yes the Vanderbilt heir 617 Andy Cooper is telling you the truth he has your best interest at heart. So is the sodomite Don Lemon. Lol! Wolf Blitzer!!’

LOL, I love the name calling, just means you can't argue the issues, (which the later sentences prove.)
    I don't watch Don Lemon, but he tells the truth. Prove me wrong.
    Instead of showing how triggered you are by me watching the REAL NEWS, (vs the propaganda that you watch.)
    you could just provide a link to prove the real news are liars like I've done many times w/RW media. I.E. #SethRich.

I.E. You can't sue Fox News for Libel, (Name a show on NBC, ABC, CBS or CNN where their defense for libel is "no one believes me", )
    You Literally Can't Believe The Facts Tucker Carlson Tells You. So Say Fox's Lawyers
    https://www.npr.org/2020/09/29/91774...ay-fox-s-lawye

Newsmaxx
    Why Newsmax Supports Trump’s False Voter-Fraud Claims
    https://www.newyorker.com/news/q-and...r-fraud-claims
    Christopher Ruddy, the conservative network's C.E.O., says that the President's lies are “great for news.”

OANN, sued Maddow for calling them Russian propaganda, they lost so bad they had to pic up her atty fees.
    Rachel Maddow Wins Dismissal of OAN Defamation Lawsuit

https://variety.com/2020/biz/news/ra...ed-1234614682/

You just got buried w/facts, so write back and call me names if that helps you w/your obv lack of self esteem.
    Or simply prove what you say is true, (except you can't) Otherwise fuck off.

Here is a little more proof you get your news from liars (that was projection on your part.
    (And don't pull that 'I don't watch Fox news', you are in the RW lie bubble.)

Load Metric
    LOL, yeah so much for science, (Biden is polling at 75% on the virus. Trump never polled like that on anything.)
    We should just go back in time to the stone ages for advice on climate change is what she is saying?

Per Dr. Birx Trump's anti-science stance cost America over 200k lives & you guys still think he wasn't the worst president ever,

Comments

splitthis: Dumb

Cerveza Fria: dupe

Load Metric
    LOL, yeah so much for science, (Biden is polling at 75% on the virus. Trump never polled like that on anything.)
    We should just go back in time to the stone ages for advice on climate change is what she is saying?

Per Dr. Birx Trump's anti-science stance cost America over 200k lives & you guys still think he wasn't the worst president ever,

Birx’s comments on the matter at this stage deserve viewing. I picked CNN’s coverage of it to trigger Druff given his strongly stated aversion to that network.

Comments

JimmyG_415: Why are you so sensitive? It isn't me triggering you, it is the truth.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    So much for science, lets go back to the Trump days. "Like a miracle, it will just go away"

Call me stupid all you want (it really stings coming from you guys, LOL.
    It really just tells me I'm right, because you could prove me wrong if you would. When you can't, then the name calling comes.),
    but I've been saying Trump blocked science from us for over a year. Now there is concrete proof.
    Trump would've won in a landslide if he just got out of the way.

Instead US is the # 1 country in vaccinations, NOW in under a 100 days, even w/Trump sabotaging the transfer of Power.
    Biden was no one's 1st choice, but he is killing it.

Science should never have felt pressured from Trump and his minions, they aren't by Biden & that is why the end is near.
    (not because Trump came up w/ a cool nickname)

Trump officials celebrated efforts to change CDC reports on coronavirus, emails show

https://www.washingtonpost.com/healt...-interference/
    Political appointees also tried to blunt scientific findings they deemed unfavorable to Trump, according to new documents from House probe

Pointing to one change — where CDC leaders allegedly changed the opening sentence of a report about spread of the virus among younger people after Alexander pressured them — Alexander wrote to Caputo, calling it a “small victory but a victory nonetheless and yippee!!!”

Load Metric
    So much for science, lets go back to the Trump days. "Like a miracle, it will just go away"

It really just tells me I'm right, because you could prove me wrong if you would. When you can't, then the name calling comes.),
    but I've been saying Trump blocked science from us for over a year. Now there is concrete proof.

Instead US is the # 1 country in vaccinations, NOW in under a 100 days, even w/Trump sabotaging the transfer of Power.

Science should never have felt pressured from Trump and his minions, they aren't by Biden & that is why the end is near.

Trump officials celebrated efforts to change CDC reports on coronavirus, emails show

Political appointees also tried to blunt scientific findings they deemed unfavorable to Trump, according to new documents from House probe

Pointing to one change — where CDC leaders allegedly changed the opening sentence of a report about spread of the virus among younger people after Alexander pressured them — Alexander wrote to Caputo, calling it a “small victory but a victory nonetheless and yippee!!!”

LOL fucking idiot

Platinum
    Load Metric

Biden has done nothing regarding the vaccine which sped things up. Why does your retarded ass keep claiming he has?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

Biden has done nothing regarding the vaccine which sped things up. Why does your retarded ass keep claiming he has?
    Jimmy G can't help himself...he's always talking out of his ass

Load Metric
    Hey guys it is the 1 year anniversary of Trump's "lets all take the Lysol plunge"

The reason the RW media is lying about the vaccine is so Biden doesn't shine anymore than he already has.
    No one can honestly say Trump even got a D- for his handling of Covid, Biden, an obvious A.

So much for science.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Hey guys it is the 1 year anniversary of Trump's "lets all take the Lysol plunge"

The reason the RW media is lying about the vaccine is so Biden doesn't shine anymore than he already has.
    No one can honestly say Trump even got a D- for his handling of Covid, Biden, an obvious A.

So much for science.

Biden doesn't have anything to do with the vaccine you silly retard.

Real question, how long do you think Trump will continue to live rent free in your head? He owns you.

Load Metric

So much for science.

I'm not gonna lie the JimmyG parody account puts me on tilt
    Last edited by dwai; 04-23-2021 at 06:50 AM.

Thread Information