Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Apparently Bart Hanson hates free speech (Parler and Twitter censorship issue)

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I hate no one
    I'm sorry

Last edited by limitles; 01-11-2021 at 10:52 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    I hate no one
    I'm sorry

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

The platforms that provide unpaid members a “voice” are supported by advertisers. If unpaid members take an unpopular stance, i.e. white supremacy, said members can be dropped with no repercussions. It's that simple.
    Free speech is still alive in the U.S.A. but you will have to pay for it.
    This is a good point, but there are a number of right-leaning advertisers who would love to pay for ads on a huge site full of right wingers.

For example, guns/ammo, tactical/survival gear, precious metal brokers, and even general businesses using a right-wing gimmick to attract customers who just want to support those with their own ideology.
    I guess there's still hope for PFA to turn a profit someday.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    SJW lawyer Vijaya Gadde is running Twitter nowadays, while Jack Dorsey sits on the sidelines like a dope.

She was the one responsible for banning Trump: https://www.hindustantimes.com/india...296617034.html

She appeared on Rogan in 2019 and spouted all kinds of crap SJW views. Just so you know who's in charge, and this isn't something being decided by rational, level-headed adults.

She's also the one who banned the NY Post story about Hunter Biden, btw.

Start around the 45 minute mark if you want to watch her totally get owned by Rogan.

Load Metric
    she deserves the medal of freedom for disabling trumps twitter account

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    She's hoping kneejerk dolts who hate Trump will give her that medal, and don't realize that she's actually one who believes in ideological censorship.

Go watch that Rogan video from the 45 min mark. She defends BANNING A FAMOUS LESBIAN TENNIS PLAYER because the woman said that she felt trans women aren't really women.

Hope you enjoy a world where your intellectual "betters" tell you what you're allowed to think and say, because that's what this chick believes.

Comments

splitthis:

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    She's hoping kneejerk dolts who hate Trump will give her that medal, and don't realize that she's actually one who believes in ideological censorship.

Go watch that Rogan video from the 45 min mark. She defends BANNING A FAMOUS LESBIAN TENNIS PLAYER because the woman said that she felt trans women aren't really women.

Hope you enjoy a world where your intellectual "betters" tell you what you're allowed to think and say, because that's what this chick believes.
    when did this lady become GEOTUS?
    Slava Ukraini!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Is this a bunch of hippy bullshit, or what?

Dude hammers out 13 tweets and basically says nothing. Just a bunch of nonsense about a global internet, a moment in time, social responsibility, and how it's totally a coincidence that they banned Trump, Facebook banned Trump, and Parler got thrown off the internet on the same day.

Oh, and that he totally regrets having to ban Trump, but you can find another service if you don't like how Twitter runs things, except that other service got banned on the same day by other providers. And then there's some weak mea culpas regarding their complete lack of consistency in enforcement, such as how they allow other country's dictators to call for violence, or how they allow calls of violence from the left (but of course he doesn't cite these examples).

Every public statement put out by Jack or "Twitter Safety" (aka Vijaya) is so out of touch, and they always get destroyed in the comments.

Load Metric
    Angela Merkel is saying Trump's twitter ban is a problem.

Mexican President Lopez Obrador has condemned Trump's banning from twitter saying he doesn't accept it.

Russian opposition leader, Alexey Navalny says Trump's banning is "an unnacceptable form of censhorship."

Brazilian President Balsinaro said "A world where Maduro is on social media but Trump is suspended cannot be normal."

Polands' Prime Minister Morawiecki said that after living for decades under Soviet censorship there is no way they will allow Twitter to do the same to them.

Uganda shut twitter down.

You can look for more world leaders to join the fray. Twitter has shit in it's nest.

Comments

splitthis: Alot of shit is gonna change
    POKER FAG ALERT! POKER FAG ALERT! FOR GAY SEX CONTACT SLOPPY JOE.

Load Metric

Dude hammers out 13 tweets and basically says nothing. Just a bunch of nonsense about a global internet, a moment in time, social responsibility, and how it's totally a coincidence that they banned Trump, Facebook banned Trump, and Parler got thrown off the internet on the same day.

Oh, and that he totally regrets having to ban Trump, but you can find another service if you don't like how Twitter runs things, except that other service got banned on the same day by other providers. And then there's some weak mea culpas regarding their complete lack of consistency in enforcement, such as how they allow other country's dictators to call for violence, or how they allow calls of violence from the left (but of course he doesn't cite these examples).

Every public statement put out by Jack or "Twitter Safety" (aka Vijaya) is so out of touch, and they always get destroyed in the comments.
    Druff, why don’t you get together an investor group together to start up your own competitor for Twitter so that the people you feel are being unfairly banned from social media platforms can have a safe public forum to share their views on. You know, because free markets are supposed to solve all of our problems.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

Druff, why don’t you get together an investor group together to start up your own competitor for Twitter so that the people you feel are being unfairly banned from social media platforms can have a safe public forum to share their views on. You know, because free markets are supposed to solve all of our problems.
    Now let's see. You libtards believe that Twitter is a private company so has the right to ban anyone it wants to. But you libtards also believe that a private company should be forced to bake a cake for a homosexual wedding. That's rich. You fuckers are just totally....illogical.
    POKER FAG ALERT! POKER FAG ALERT! FOR GAY SEX CONTACT SLOPPY JOE.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

The platforms that provide unpaid members a “voice” are supported by advertisers. If unpaid members take an unpopular stance, i.e. white supremacy, said members can be dropped with no repercussions. It's that simple.
    Free speech is still alive in the U.S.A. but you will have to pay for it.
    This is a good point, but there are a number of right-leaning advertisers who would love to pay for ads on a huge site full of right wingers.

For example, guns/ammo, tactical/survival gear, precious metal brokers, and even general businesses using a right-wing gimmick to attract customers who just want to support those with their own ideology.
    That's been going on since Abe took one in the head. Have you not seen the NRA network. I don't think it's classified and a news broadcaster so they don't have to mention the harm that comes from guns but they don't talk racism cause minorities like guns too. But what about Breitbart and the many like them? They are pretty one sided. But hatred of groups is not acceptable in an on-line anonymous platform. I think most people think it's wrong.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    GOP Congresswoman suspended from Twitter now:

https://nypost.com/2021/01/17/twitte...taylor-greene/

Here was the offending tweet:

The 1/5 disaster in Georgia lays solely in the hands of state leadership who failed voters in our state. @GaSecofState and@GabrielSterling were begged by Republicans to fix our elections. They did nothing. They are to blame, not me, not @realDonaldTrump, not @CollinsforGA
    Now, keep in mind I didn't agree with her tweet (asserting the Georgia Senate runoff was rigged), nor do I like GOP politicians like her. I would love to see the crazy exit my party.

Still, Twitter suspending sitting major politicians is just really bad, and anyone who thinks this is okay needs to have their head examined.

Comments

splitthis:

Load Metric

The 1/5 disaster in Georgia lays solely in the hands of state leadership who failed voters in our state. @GaSecofState and@GabrielSterling were begged by Republicans to fix our elections. They did nothing. They are to blame, not me, not @realDonaldTrump, not @CollinsforGA
    Now, keep in mind I didn't agree with her tweet (asserting the Georgia Senate runoff was rigged), nor do I like GOP politicians like her. I would love to see the crazy exit my party.

Still, Twitter suspending sitting major politicians is just really bad, and anyone who thinks this is okay needs to have their head examined.
    you learned nothing from 1/6? apparantly trumptards are dumb as fuck and are not able to seperate fact from fiction, twitter should get a fucking medal for at least trying to act responsible

Comments

splitthis: Stupid

gimmick:
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by adamantium View Post

you learned nothing from 1/6? apparantly trumptards are dumb as fuck and are not able to seperate fact from fiction, twitter should get a fucking medal for at least trying to act responsible
    "apparantly"

"seperate"

"trumptards are dumb"

lol mind your own Norwegian business faggot

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

No they don't deserve "a fucking medal".

We had far more death and destruction from the BLM riots in 2020 than what happened on 1/6. Much of this was encouraged by the mass media and leftists on social media. Should all of these people be censored, too?

No major sitting politician, left or right, should have their tweets censored. It is insane to attempt to silence major elected politicians. The solution to them acting insane is to not elect them next time. They can also be humiliated by counter-tweets if necessary.

Just in case you think Twitter is responsible and knows when to censor correctly, be aware that they censored the NY Post and the Hunter Biden story, when it turned out to be either true or mostly true. Twitter is now controlled by someone on the far left, and it is very dangerous to support ideological censorship of any kind. That never ends well. That's how fascism rises.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

"apparantly"

"seperate"

"trumptards are dumb"

lol mind your own Norwegian business faggot
    cry more you little cucked flyover bitch
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric

We had far more death and destruction from the BLM riots in 2020 than what happened on 1/6. Much of this was encouraged by the mass media and leftists on social media. Should all of these people be censored, too?

No major sitting politician, left or right, should have their tweets censored. It is insane to attempt to silence major elected politicians. The solution to them acting insane is to not elect them next time. They can also be humiliated by counter-tweets if necessary.

Just in case you think Twitter is responsible and knows when to censor correctly, be aware that they censored the NY Post and the Hunter Biden story, when it turned out to be either true or mostly true. Twitter is now controlled by someone on the far left, and it is very dangerous to support ideological censorship of any kind. That never ends well. That's how fascism rises.
    You as a republican should probably come to terms with twitter being a private company, and did she not break the tos?
    also please post evidence about hunter biden story being true
    also what office did he run for?
    Slava Ukraini!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Your comparison off BLM protests/rioters and any protests/riots by right wing activists are consistent but make sense only to people with extreme prejudices or low IQs

You consistently focus on the end result of these activities instead of their origin or purpose.

At it's heart Black Lives Matter activists are fighting for racial injustice for a minority. You may have heard of the topic. The right wing activists are less focused but are opposed to anything anti BLM related and more recently the results of an election. These causes are not comparable

Thread Information