Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The 25th Amendment

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GrenadaRoger View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

This is already done.
    oh really? so how come no challenge to Guilliani's claim of ballots being fed through vote machines multiple times? With a serial number on the ballot, the image scanned & preserved, the potential duplicates would be identified easily (optical character recognition power)....but i haven't heard any official step up with a rebuttal.

But you claim the numbering is there, so please provide a link to back up your claim. Maybe you are right. From my limited experience with the vote counting process in my state, there are well thought out procedures written down for the county clerks & secretary of state to follow. Maybe prenumbering was done in all disputed states. So please provide a link. Thanks.

no one at all thinks anything you just typed is true.

it would have been a slam dunk to halt proceedings if it had been introduced as evidence, ever.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Silver
    Load Metric
    Maybe this is the right time for that long ago speculated agreement that Trump resign from office, with Pence thereafter pardoning the entire Trump family.

Would be much more defensible in future Court hearings as compared to Trump trying to pardon himself and his family on his way out the door.

I could see Pence (and Biden) saying its "good for the country" to move on.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeD View Post
    Maybe this is the right time for that long ago speculated agreement that Trump resign from office, with Pence thereafter pardoning the entire Trump family.

Would be much more defensible in future Court hearings as compared to Trump trying to pardon himself and his family on his way out the door.

He's not getting pardoned. If he did get pardoned, then he can no longer claim the 5th amendment protection and will have to testify under oath. If he is no longer at risk of prosecution, then he MUST testify under oath. He will be set for deposition in each and every Civil Lawsuit against him and his corporate entities that have been on hold while he was in office. The transcripts of each and every deposition will be posted on-line and analyzed each and every night by Anderson Cooper and Chris Cuomo on CNN. He's better off without the Pardon. This way, he can still take the 5th.

Comments

shoeshine box: The 5th is as important as the 1st.!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post

He's not getting pardoned. If he did get pardoned, then he can no longer claim the 5th amendment protection and will have to testify under oath. If he is no longer at risk of prosecution, then he MUST testify under oath. He will be set for deposition in each and every Civil Lawsuit against him and his corporate entities that have been on hold while he was in office. The transcripts of each and every deposition will be posted on-line and analyzed each and every night by Anderson Cooper and Chris Cuomo on CNN. He's better off without the Pardon. This way, he can still take the 5th.
    I first heard the 5th amendment issue from Trump’s lawyer Cohen.

Pence has broken with Trump anyway.

Truly fascinating though. I have no clue.

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    whether Trump gets in legal trouble or not, everyone can agree that he was an S Tier President and he oversaw the best years that America and the world have ever had, especially for black people

Load Metric
    Pat Robertson just said that Trump went insane.

Which puts Druff literally to the right of Pat Robertson.
    Last edited by sonatine; 01-07-2021 at 11:50 AM.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post

You make good points. Would certainly suck to be stuck in that kind of position but, as they say, you reap what you sow.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I don't see how the 25th Amendment really applies here.

Trump isn't unable to fulfill his duties. He's just acting in a way that a lot of people (even his own Cabinet, apparently) don't like.

That's a huge difference between being unable to fulfill his duties.

This is really aimed at Presidents who are physically incapacitated, mentally disabled (Biden might get there in a few years), or clinically insane.

Being in denial of your defeat and implicitly encouraging rioters to fight for you doesn't quite qualify. I'm not saying it can't happen, but that it wasn't really made for this.
    Pretty sure that he qualifies as being mentally disabled, no?

You should be cheering this on, by the way. A restoration of sanity is the only thing that could save your party from further destroying America.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Pat Robertson just said that Trump went insane.

Which puts Druff literally to the right of Pat Robertson.
    I'll bet Druff doesn't watch his girlfriend fuck the pool boy though.

Comments

TheXFactor: I bet he does.

MumblesBadly: Uhhh... That was Jerry Falwell’s son, Franklin, not Pat Robertson.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric

oh really? so how come no challenge to Guilliani's claim of ballots being fed through vote machines multiple times? With a serial number on the ballot, the image scanned & preserved, the potential duplicates would be identified easily (optical character recognition power)....but i haven't heard any official step up with a rebuttal.

But you claim the numbering is there, so please provide a link to back up your claim. Maybe you are right. From my limited experience with the vote counting process in my state, there are well thought out procedures written down for the county clerks & secretary of state to follow. Maybe prenumbering was done in all disputed states. So please provide a link. Thanks.

it would have been a slam dunk to halt proceedings if it had been introduced as evidence, ever.
    Sont, let's get back on point--i suggested pre-numbering the mail in ballot to abate counterfeiting and multiple counting...Walter claimed that was already done...i asked for a link showing that....can you help out with that?

My mention of Guilliani's claim was offered to point out no one to my knowledge has discussed simple safeguards to combat ballot box stuffing with mail-in votes. And if you don't believe stuffing was possible, tell me why---what safeguards are there (provide link please)? And more important, if those safeguards are absent, how could you object to putting them in place for the next election, particularly if you say those controls would not have made a difference in the recent November election?

Comments

sonatine: i think i missed the point of your earlier post, sorry
    Last edited by GrenadaRoger; 01-07-2021 at 01:20 PM.
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Load Metric
    John Kelly on CNN with Jake Tapper right now absolutely burying Trump.

Load Metric

Sont, let's get back on point--i suggested pre-numbering the mail in ballot to abate counterfeiting and multiple counting...Walter claimed that was already done...i asked for a link showing that....can you help out with that?

My mention of Guilliani's claim was offered to point out no one to my knowledge has discussed simple safeguards to combat ballot box stuffing with mail-in votes. And if you don't believe stuffing was possible, tell me why---what safeguards are there (provide link please)? And more important, if those safeguards are absent, how could you object to putting them in place for the next election, particularly if you say those controls would not have made a difference in the recent November election?
    Every one of them has a bar code. I voted by mail and both my ballot and the outer envelope for sending it back had matching bar codes. The bar coding has been discussed extensively on this forum, and I believe it was Crowe who offered an account of the security measures taken in his area, obtained from a poll worker. The bar codes are scanned when the ballots come back so you can check that your vote was counted. Every state does this.

Because there are bar codes, duplicates are easily detected, as are bar codes not linked to any registered voter. So to change the result of any of the states in question, you'd have to have access to the voter database, create thousands of fake registrations, generate ballots for each one, mark each one and then return them all, all without being detected. Every state system records who is accessing it and when, and this can be audited (look at that Florida case of the woman who was fired). Even 11,000 votes (Georgia) would be a huge task. You've seen a pack of printer paper, that's 500 sheets. So imagine 22 of those. Then go to Wisconsin, Michigan, Arizona, Pennsylvania where you're talking several times that many. And if Trump won "by a lot," you're not talking only the margin of victory because how do you know how many fake ballots you need? To be confident of success you'd have to generate millions of fake ballots across several states. That's a lot of people to do a lot of breaking of laws, all somehow without leaving evidence--because ZERO evidence has been produced.

If there were any evidence at all of ballot box stuffing they should have presented it in one of the 60+ court cases they lost. Every claim they made in their court filings was rebutted, and found to be ridiculous. It simply did not happen, cannot happen.

You have been deceived for the self-interest of a narcissistic sociopath. It's that simple. I understand, you wanted Trump, so did a lot of people. But he lost fair and square. End of story.

Comments

GrenadaRoger: excellent! thank you

OSA: you tell that jive honkey cracka how it is brotha

adamantium:

gimmick:

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    if i get a free minute ill try to find some posts made by the CEO of dominion that explained how robust their forensic audit trail is and how its SOP that they literally tally the digital votes against a physical inventory of ballots before accepting the results calculated.

Load Metric
    It’s a play far too advanced and more appropriate for the civil war thread but the 25th would serve to help heal the Republican Party

Trump agrees to orderly transition of power, says fight to make America great again is only beginning

Ominously, Trump said: “It’s only the beginning of our fight to Make America Great Again!”
    The game is still on Republicans. Reminiscent of the Tea Party movement in so many ways.
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 01-07-2021 at 02:37 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

Every one of them has a bar code. I voted by mail and both my ballot and the outer envelope for sending it back had matching bar codes. The bar coding has been discussed extensively on this forum, and I believe it was Crowe who offered an account of the security measures taken in his area, obtained from a poll worker. The bar codes are scanned when the ballots come back so you can check that your vote was counted. Every state does this.

Because there are bar codes, duplicates are easily detected, as are bar codes not linked to any registered voter. So to change the result of any of the states in question, you'd have to have access to the voter database, create thousands of fake registrations, generate ballots for each one, mark each one and then return them all, all without being detected. Every state system records who is accessing it and when, and this can be audited (look at that Florida case of the woman who was fired). Even 11,000 votes (Georgia) would be a huge task. You've seen a pack of printer paper, that's 500 sheets. So imagine 22 of those. Then go to Wisconsin, Michigan, Arizona, Pennsylvania where you're talking several times that many. And if Trump won "by a lot," you're not talking only the margin of victory because how do you know how many fake ballots you need? To be confident of success you'd have to generate millions of fake ballots across several states. That's a lot of people to do a lot of breaking of laws, all somehow without leaving evidence--because ZERO evidence has been produced.

If there were any evidence at all of ballot box stuffing they should have presented it in one of the 60+ court cases they lost. Every claim they made in their court filings was rebutted, and found to be ridiculous. It simply did not happen, cannot happen.

You have been deceived for the self-interest of a narcissistic sociopath. It's that simple. I understand, you wanted Trump, so did a lot of people. But he lost fair and square. End of story.
    again, thanks!

now, from reading i've done since your post, i gather that security measures are not standard--they seem to be left up to local counties or states. Many are strong...other not as much, and ballot security is difficult in the best of circumstance.

https://dailycaller.com/2020/11/09/m...prevent-fraud/

thus, i believe some nationwide uniformity of procedures need to be put in place to restore confidence of a large share of the public in the process.
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Load Metric

thus, i believe some nationwide uniformity of procedures need to be put in place to restore confidence of a large share of the public in the process.

yeah we need transparency and we need a play book and we need defined consequences for those who fail to adhere to those standards.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    biden voters aren't a bunch of morons who run around draped in Biden flags shirts and hats so it shouldn't be a problem

only retards do stuff like that
    Trump lost fairly or not, he lost. But you are right, his supporters dont wear flags and shirts that say Biden, they wear black / masks (not for covid but to hide their identity) and actually burn buildings down.

What took place yesterday was a disgrace, but how easily people forget the billions of damage caused by the left. Fuck Biden and Trump but really fuck the far left 1000x more.

Comments

shoeshine box: Keeping it simple! ty.

snowtracks: solid

IamGreek: This
    "I GOT NO TOE"

#FreeFluffler #FreeThisGuyIsCreepy #lockupGarrett

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by handicapme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    biden voters aren't a bunch of morons who run around draped in Biden flags shirts and hats so it shouldn't be a problem

only retards do stuff like that
    Trump lost fairly or not, he lost. But you are right, his supporters dont wear flags and shirts that say Biden, they wear black / masks (not for covid but to hide their identity) and actually burn buildings down.

What took place yesterday was a disgrace, but how easily people forget the billions of damage caused by the left. Fuck Biden and Trump but really fuck the far left 1000x more.

ooo nice one now call him a pedophile and a racist because youre confusing him with six other posters from a decades old website no one really remembers you from.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    As old as Joe Biden is, he probably is racist...not intentionally just due to his age he says and thinks racist stuff.

To him it’s not racist, but today’s compass is different.

Load Metric
    This might kick things up a notch.
    Pelosi got the chief to resign, and now one died.
    I still have Trump not making it 4 years.

Name:  trump bet.PNG
Views: 206
Size:  5.3 KB

Comments

dwai: propaganda drone
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Thread Information