Page 28 of 33 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Electoral College Joint-Session Shitshow

Load Metric
    lol at the cockfucking right wing artardation that has taken over the Repubeican party. Holy fuck you are disconnecting from reality so fucking hard right now if you think the BLM protests belong in the same conversation as the failed coup that took place in DC.

Comments

adamantium: this

Walter Sobchak: this

MumblesBadly: :this

rum dick: this

Load Metric
    This is not a pause. The company won't donate to these Republicans ever again.

womp womp

Everyone here knows money talks, if there is one thing Trump's "sedition caucus" likes more than racism, it is 💲💲💲.
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Load Metric
    From https://twitter.com/TerryBoutonHist/status/1348365375449268226

My wife and I attended the “Stop the Steal” Trump Insurrection on Wednesday (as observers, NOT participants) and there are FIVE big take-aways from what we witnessed and heard outside the Capitol that I'd like to share. (We took all the pictures below). 1/22

1) This insurrection wasn’t just redneck white supremacists and QAnon kooks. The people participating in, espousing, or cheering the violence cut across the different factions of the Republican Party and those factions were working in unison. 2/22
    Preppy looking "country club Republicans," well-dressed social conservatives, and white Evangelicals in Jesus caps were standing shoulder to shoulder with QAnon cultists, Second Amendment cosplay commandos, and doughy, hardcore white nationalists. 3/22

We eavesdropped on conversations for hours and no one expressed the slightest concern about the large number of white supremacists and para-military spewing violent rhetoric. Even the man in the “Camp Auschwitz” sweatshirt wasn’t beyond the pale. They were all “patriots." 4/22
    I'm sure there were Republicans there who were horrified by what was happening. But the most common emotions we witnessed by nearly everyone were jubilation at the take over and anger at Democrats, Mike Pence, non-Trump supporting Republicans, and the Capitol Police. 5/22
    2) There is no doubt the Capitol was left purposefully understaffed as far as law enforcement and there was no federal effort to provide support even as things turned very dark. This contrasts sharply with all of other major protests we have attended. 6/22

A lot has been made of the contrast to the overwhelming police presence at Black Lives Matters protests in the fall, and this is certainly true. But there was also A LOT more federal law enforcement presence at every single previous protest we have attended in DC. 7/22
    Most of these protests involved tens of thousands of mostly white, middle-aged people (meaning race wasn’t the only reason for the disparate police presence). Even the March for Science had far more police for a non-partisan event featuring “Bill Nye the Science Guy.” 8/22
    By contrast, there was a tiny federal police presence at “Stop the Steal” despite weeks of promises of violence spread on social media by well-known far-right radicals, many of whom had long histories of inciting violence. 9/22
    When we arrived, the only forces present were the clearly overwhelmed Capitol Police.
    The only reinforcements that arrived were other Capitol Police. There were a handful of DC Metro police, but they had accompanied the ambulances to take away the injured. 10/22
    The only other federal law enforcement presence was an FBI Swat team of about eight officers who arrived to provide cover for the Capitol Fire and EMTs there to extract Ashli Babbitt, the QAnon radical who was shot inside the Capitol Building. 11/22

Once the FBI team got Babbitt out, they left and no other federal officers arrived in the more than two hours that followed. The small Capitol Police force was left to deal with the chaos by themselves. 12/22
    3) The Trump rioters only supported law enforcement as long as they believed law enforcement was supporting them. Rioters, many carrying Thin Blue Line flags, seemed convinced that the Capitol Police would turn against the government and join them. 13/22
    Numerous rioters shouted at the police, saying some version of “we had your back, now you need to have ours.” All of the Capitol officers we saw—Black, white, Latino, male, female—seemed alarmed by what was happening and continued to try to do their job faithfully. 14/22
    And the crowd reviled them for it. They booed the police and FBI swat team, calling them traitors and murderers. A man on the back Capitol steps ripped up a Thin Blue Line flag, the torn stripes fluttering down over a crowd briefly chanting “fuck the police.” 15/22

4) There were also no clear crowd rules imposed for Stop the Steal like there were for all the other protests we have attended. All of the “liberal” protests of the last four years we attended had a long list of things you could not bring that were enforced at the Capitol. 16/22
    At these protests, there were no poles or sticks, no backpacks, no weapons or body armor, etc. There were sometimes security check points to go through to get onto the mall or Capitol grounds. 17/22
    None of these standard rules applied to Stop the Steal. There were poles and flags and backpacks and body armor EVERYWHERE. We didn’t see any guns or knives. But there were certainly people brandishing flag poles as if they were weapons. 18/22
    5) These people are serious and they are going to keep escalating the violence until they are stopped by the force of law. There were many, many people there who were excited by the violence and proud and excited about the prospect of more violence. 19/22
    And it wasn’t just the white nationalists, Second Amendment radicals, and QAnon boneheads. I can’t adequately describe the blood lust we heard everywhere as we walked over the Capitol grounds, even from mild-mannered looking people. 20/22
    The most alarming part to me was the matter-of-fact, causal ways that people from all walks of life were talking about violence and even the execution of “traitors” in private conversations, like this was something normal that happened every day. 21/22
    I am convinced that if Congress doesn’t act to do something about this quickly, these people are going to keep going and the unrest and violence will get more widespread and more uncontrollable. This is a crisis. It’s real. It’s happening. It must be taken seriously. 22/22

Comments

mickeycrimm: leftiest propaganda pushed by leftisttine
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post

womp womp

Everyone here knows money talks, if there is one thing Trump's "sedition caucus" likes more than racism, it is 💲💲💲.
    I actually prefer my politicians not take money from Dow Chemical, but that is me.

So much TDS you would drink Round Up if Trump said not to.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by v12cl View Post

womp womp

Everyone here knows money talks, if there is one thing Trump's "sedition caucus" likes more than racism, it is ������.
    I actually prefer my politicians not take money from Dow Chemical, but that is me.

No one cares if Dow is giving money to them or not. Unless I'd imagine they have or planned to fund your campaign now. In reality the way it really works is, oh well that sucks, but moving along now.....

And another company will gladly fill that void for a politician, if that is needed of course. Who gives a fk whether or not lol Dow chemical supports Politicians/Republicans or not.

Reality is another will gladly jump in and fill the void left by Dow immediately, no problem.....

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    From https://twitter.com/TerryBoutonHist/status/1348365375449268226

My wife and I attended the “Stop the Steal” Trump Insurrection on Wednesday (as observers, NOT participants) and there are FIVE big take-aways from what we witnessed and heard outside the Capitol that I'd like to share. (We took all the pictures below). 1/22

1) This insurrection wasn’t just redneck white supremacists and QAnon kooks. The people participating in, espousing, or cheering the violence cut across the different factions of the Republican Party and those factions were working in unison. 2/22
    Preppy looking "country club Republicans," well-dressed social conservatives, and white Evangelicals in Jesus caps were standing shoulder to shoulder with QAnon cultists, Second Amendment cosplay commandos, and doughy, hardcore white nationalists. 3/22

We eavesdropped on conversations for hours and no one expressed the slightest concern about the large number of white supremacists and para-military spewing violent rhetoric. Even the man in the “Camp Auschwitz” sweatshirt wasn’t beyond the pale. They were all “patriots." 4/22
    I'm sure there were Republicans there who were horrified by what was happening. But the most common emotions we witnessed by nearly everyone were jubilation at the take over and anger at Democrats, Mike Pence, non-Trump supporting Republicans, and the Capitol Police. 5/22
    2) There is no doubt the Capitol was left purposefully understaffed as far as law enforcement and there was no federal effort to provide support even as things turned very dark. This contrasts sharply with all of other major protests we have attended. 6/22

A lot has been made of the contrast to the overwhelming police presence at Black Lives Matters protests in the fall, and this is certainly true. But there was also A LOT more federal law enforcement presence at every single previous protest we have attended in DC. 7/22
    Most of these protests involved tens of thousands of mostly white, middle-aged people (meaning race wasn’t the only reason for the disparate police presence). Even the March for Science had far more police for a non-partisan event featuring “Bill Nye the Science Guy.” 8/22
    By contrast, there was a tiny federal police presence at “Stop the Steal” despite weeks of promises of violence spread on social media by well-known far-right radicals, many of whom had long histories of inciting violence. 9/22
    When we arrived, the only forces present were the clearly overwhelmed Capitol Police.
    The only reinforcements that arrived were other Capitol Police. There were a handful of DC Metro police, but they had accompanied the ambulances to take away the injured. 10/22
    The only other federal law enforcement presence was an FBI Swat team of about eight officers who arrived to provide cover for the Capitol Fire and EMTs there to extract Ashli Babbitt, the QAnon radical who was shot inside the Capitol Building. 11/22

Once the FBI team got Babbitt out, they left and no other federal officers arrived in the more than two hours that followed. The small Capitol Police force was left to deal with the chaos by themselves. 12/22
    3) The Trump rioters only supported law enforcement as long as they believed law enforcement was supporting them. Rioters, many carrying Thin Blue Line flags, seemed convinced that the Capitol Police would turn against the government and join them. 13/22
    Numerous rioters shouted at the police, saying some version of “we had your back, now you need to have ours.” All of the Capitol officers we saw—Black, white, Latino, male, female—seemed alarmed by what was happening and continued to try to do their job faithfully. 14/22
    And the crowd reviled them for it. They booed the police and FBI swat team, calling them traitors and murderers. A man on the back Capitol steps ripped up a Thin Blue Line flag, the torn stripes fluttering down over a crowd briefly chanting “fuck the police.” 15/22

4) There were also no clear crowd rules imposed for Stop the Steal like there were for all the other protests we have attended. All of the “liberal” protests of the last four years we attended had a long list of things you could not bring that were enforced at the Capitol. 16/22
    At these protests, there were no poles or sticks, no backpacks, no weapons or body armor, etc. There were sometimes security check points to go through to get onto the mall or Capitol grounds. 17/22
    None of these standard rules applied to Stop the Steal. There were poles and flags and backpacks and body armor EVERYWHERE. We didn’t see any guns or knives. But there were certainly people brandishing flag poles as if they were weapons. 18/22
    5) These people are serious and they are going to keep escalating the violence until they are stopped by the force of law. There were many, many people there who were excited by the violence and proud and excited about the prospect of more violence. 19/22
    And it wasn’t just the white nationalists, Second Amendment radicals, and QAnon boneheads. I can’t adequately describe the blood lust we heard everywhere as we walked over the Capitol grounds, even from mild-mannered looking people. 20/22
    The most alarming part to me was the matter-of-fact, causal ways that people from all walks of life were talking about violence and even the execution of “traitors” in private conversations, like this was something normal that happened every day. 21/22
    I am convinced that if Congress doesn’t act to do something about this quickly, these people are going to keep going and the unrest and violence will get more widespread and more uncontrollable. This is a crisis. It’s real. It’s happening. It must be taken seriously. 22/22

Load Metric
    San Francisco is a great town,
    not a great town for a "Conservative" rally.

(Conservative is in quotes because Trump is as conservative as AOC,
    somewhere along the line it just became another word for being a racist)

where is all the shit in the streets?

Comments

dwai: lol parody account
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by v12cl View Post

womp womp

But he already told people to drink bleach, so at least we're safe from that.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    San Francisco is a great town,

Really, a great town? Not so much.... It is literally a shit hole.

https://www.businessinsider.com/san-...problem-2019-4

https://www.sacbee.com/news/californ...237636209.html

https://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/artic...s-15594895.php

Load Metric
    TRUMP TOLD MCCARTHY ON A PHONE CALL THAT IT WAS 'ANTIFA PEOPLE' WHO STORMED THE CAPITOL - AXIOS

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh.....!
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    The White House says President Trump has granted a federal emergency declaration for Washington, D.C. "due to the emergency conditions resulting from the 59th Presidential Inauguration from January 11 to January 24, 2021."
    Washington, DC should have been declared a disaster area a long time ago.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Can someone point me to the statement, press conference, whatever where this idiot of a president incited violence, or does everyone just believe it because none of you recreational outraged left-leaning morons didn't read Lord of the Flies and didn't' realize the Mockingbird Media never stops lying to you?

Legit question. Where/When/How did the Orange incite violence? I'm not asking because I know the answer - I might of somehow missed it while everyone was stroking out over white people protesting.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post
    lol at the cockfucking right wing artardation that has taken over the Repubeican party. Holy fuck you are disconnecting from reality so fucking hard right now if you think the BLM protests belong in the same conversation as the failed coup that took place in DC.
    The BLM/Antifa riots caused multi-billions of dollars in economic damage, hundreds maybe thousands of businesses destroyed, dozens killed, hundreds injured, left huge blighted areas in big cities with no hope of recovery. So you are right nunbeater, the DC protests don't belong in the same conversation with that.

Comments

splitthis:

Walter Sobchak: traitor
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    There's a first for everything; America has never had a leader weaponize social media to get his retarded cult to attempt to overthrow the government and kill people.
    And we still haven't. Trump called for a peaceful demonstration. No amount of lying by libtards will change that. The first for everything is social media weaponizing censorship to silence conservatives.

Comments

splitthis:

Walter Sobchak: traitor

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

Amazing how you libtard idiots yawned during many months of lefty riots. One righty riot and you are all up in arms. LOL! fricking stooooopppiiiiiiiiiiddddd!!!!

Hey, I have an idea. Let's debate the monetary loss of the damage done in the riots of the last year.

How much damage was done in the dozens of lefty riots?

How much damage was done in the one riot by righties?

My guess is multi-billions of dollars damage done by lefties, maybe millions done by righties.

Whats your honest guesstimate?
    Which one was encouraged by the president of the United States, leading to five deaths?

Which party stormed the motherfucking Capitol and tried to overthrow democracy?

Even Druff knows his pet fallacies can't hold any weight here. Just gotta own that the GOP tried to end democracy.
    BLM and Antifa are trying to end democracy. Trump called for a peaceful protest. You yawned during six months of lefty riots. So shut your stupid fucking mouth now.

Comments

splitthis:

Load Metric
    Go through this thread and tell me it is the same as Portland
    Multiple people in the Capitol building w/zip ties
    oh yeah, same thing as Portland.
    Twitter found him, too.

How many people got zip tied, idiot? Oh, zero? WTF? Go suck your daddy's dick.

Comments

splitthis:

TheXFactor: We need to zip tie your ass.

Load Metric

womp womp

I'm boycotting, and calling on others to boycott, all companies pushing leftist agendas. He have to quit feeding the beast.

Comments

splitthis:

Load Metric
    MICKEYCRIMM OWNING YOU LEFT DIMTARDS

Thread Information