Page 13 of 33 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Electoral College Joint-Session Shitshow

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    But not one peep in this thread about the unarmed woman shot in the back by the cops.
    First off, she was shot from dead straight ahead, she started climbing thru a broken window right in front of a hallway with capitol police aiming guns right the fuck at the people trying to get in. She got hit right in the neck it appears, but 180 degrees away from her back. I mean, it's on video.

First time I can remember where hard core right wingers are mad someone was killed while trying to break into a place. Usually the gun fuckers are all about shooting people who are breaking and entering, nevermind those who are actively trying to subvert a democratic process.

But a large part of the Republican party clearly has no interest in Democratic processes anymore. I mean, we knew that because of all the voter suppression anyway, but they're making it super clear now.

Comments

Sheesfaced:
    Last edited by Crowe Diddly; 01-06-2021 at 09:51 PM. Reason: spelling

Load Metric

Comments

LegalizeMeth: fuck you you cocksucking piece of shit

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    But not one peep in this thread about the unarmed woman shot in the back by the cops.
    First off, she was shot from dead straight ahead, she started climbing thru a broken window right in front of a hallway with capitol police aiming guns right the fuck at the people trying to get in. She got hit right in the neck it appears, but 180 degrees away from her back. I mean, it's on video.

First time I can remember where hard core right wingers are mad someone was killed while trying to break into a place. Usually the gun fuckers are all about shooting people who are breaking and entering, nevermind those who are actively trying to subvert a democratic process.

But a large part of the Republican party clearly has no interest in Democratic processes anymore. I mean, we knew that because of all the voter suppression anyway, but they're making it super clear now.
    Subverting the democratic process, you mean like covering the windows and blocking election witnesses from being able to see ballots and confirm signatures?

Social media censorship against the most benign views?

Mailing out thousands of ballots to drug addicts and homeless bums all using the same address or PO boxes, against state law?

Accepting ballots 3 days after the election ended?

Curing one side's ballots and illegal vote harvesting?

The gamesmanship of shutting down polling locations for "a broken pipe" or because of "software glitches" in Republican strongholds?

Judges and governors changing election laws, against their own state's constitutions?

Made up Russian collusion charges against a sitting president?

Using the courts to go after political enemies?

Oh, please tell me more about subverting Democracy.

Nobody trusts the "rioting during a pandemic is now OK as long as it is against racism" crowd to fairly count the ballots.

Nobody trusts Democrat secretaries of state to uphold the law consistently.

Today was barely violent, outside of the cops shooting someone. Doesn't even crack the top ten most violent protest of the last 6 months.

It wasn't a big deal when your city or business was burning down, it was just "racial justice" but congress is disrupted for a few hours, and it is an "armed insurrection"

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by v12cl View Post

Subverting the democratic process, you mean like covering the windows and blocking election witnesses from being able to see ballots and confirm signatures?

Mailing out thousands of ballots to drug addicts and homeless bums all using the same address or PO boxes, against state law?

The gamesmanship of shutting down polling locations for "a broken pipe" or because of "software glitches" in Republican strongholds?

Judges and governors changing election laws, against their own state's constitutions?

Nobody trusts the "rioting during a pandemic is now OK as long as it is against racism" crowd to fairly count the ballots.

Today was barely violent, outside of the cops shooting someone. Doesn't even crack the top ten most violent protest of the last 6 months.

It wasn't a big deal when your city or business was burning down, it was just "racial justice" but congress is disrupted for a few hours, and it is an "armed insurrection"
    OH WOW

You are fucked up in the head

STOP READING AND WATCHING WHATEVER IT IS THAT YOU ARE READING AND WATCHING

Normally i'm trying to be a dick but i'm actually not this time

You are out there bud and you might be better served re-thinking how you look at things around you

Comments

Salty_Aus: What he said.... + you're deluded!!!!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    Wrong, numbnuts.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric

I forgot how stupid you are. Thanks for reminding us.

Comments

RealTalk: rofl

Load Metric

You lost decisively. All your points were laughed out of court, often by Republican judges. It’s incredibly hard to be more consistently stupid and wrong than you’ve been this year. Each post more idiotic than the previous. You’re a q tard moron. You’ve embarrassed yourself all year, but too stupid to realize it. You need serious mental health intervention. It’s actually sad to read this gibberish and know your feeble brain has been this bent.

Comments

big dick: what BCR said

Sheesfaced:

LegalizeMeth: 100 fucking times this. Druff this board is nauseating, and your posters are the dubmbest mutherfuckers on this planet

Muck Ficon:

Load Metric
    lol.

my fav is talking about the gamesmanship of shutting down republican voting strongholds.

bro, only one party practices voter suppression as a nation strategy, and they sure as fuck ain't trying to suppress Republicans.

You shitheads won't even trust Georgia, you DUMB FUCK

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

Calling me stupid. OK idiot. ::sick burn::

What a weak fucking reply, why even try?

Silver
    Load Metric
    lol.

my fav is talking about the gamesmanship of shutting down republican voting strongholds.

bro, only one party practices voter suppression as a nation strategy, and they sure as fuck ain't trying to suppress Republicans.
    Are you saying there was no gamesmanship in the 2020 election?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

Calling me stupid. OK idiot. ::sick burn::

What a weak fucking reply, why even try?
    Others are picking up the slack, it's hard dealing with so many retards at once.

Load Metric
    lol.

you could maybe show me a ward or a precinct that was a republican stronghold where something happened where people had to wait to vote. I could show you entire states where largely minority communities had to wait for hours on average with nothing being wrong or broken, while the white areas had many more polls and wards and precincts.

it's not like it's a secret.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

You lost decisively. All your points were laughed out of court, often by Republican judges. It’s incredibly hard to be more consistently stupid and wrong than you’ve been this year. Each post more idiotic than the previous. You’re a q tard moron. You’ve embarrassed yourself all year, but too stupid to realize it. You need serious mental health intervention. It’s actually sad to read this gibberish and know your feeble brain has been this bent.
    I didn't lose shit, other than my freedom for the last 9 months. I wasn't even on the field. Hang Trump for all I care, he let it happen.

You are a low information, long winded, feelings based voter, which may impress the circle jerks on this 6th tier alt right cesspool of a pokersite, but not me.

Instead of debating the issue, you go for a personal attack.

I'll debate you or anyone else on radio about these issues, any fucking time.

Probably wouldn't be good radio, but maybe your online PFA buddys will simp for you.

Comments

GrenadaRoger: the truth hurts, well said my friend

Silver
    Load Metric

you could maybe show me a ward or a precinct that was a republican stronghold where something happened where people had to wait to vote. I could show you entire states where largely minority communities had to wait for hours on average with nothing being wrong or broken, while the white areas had many more polls and wards and precincts.

it's not like it's a secret.
    Please tell me about these large minority communities that were waiting hours to vote, in Democratic run cities, in a mail in election?

Load Metric

I didn't lose shit, other than my freedom for the last 9 months. I wasn't on the field. Hang Trump for all I care, he let it happen.

You are a low information, long winded, feelings based voter, which may impress the circle jerks on this 6th tier alt right cesspool of a pokersite, but not me.

Probably wouldn't be good radio, but maybe your online PFA buddys will simp for you.
    Why would you debate me? Why not bring your information to the myriad of Trump lawyers losing their ass in court in front of judges Trump appointed. Why would I ever waste time listening to someone regurgitate losing arguments I’ve already read dozens of times from other q tards. I’m sure you think you’re some enlightened patriot. It’s not uncommon for the mentally ill to think they have grandiose arguments that have somehow managed to escape every attorney working for Trump and the entire Republican judiciary who would have loved to agree with you and ever find one single shred of evidence. They didn’t.

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    one of the trumpapedes who died at the siege today tazed himself and had a heart attack.
    was he missing his hat?
    Slava Ukraini!

Silver
    Load Metric

I didn't lose shit, other than my freedom for the last 9 months. I wasn't on the field. Hang Trump for all I care, he let it happen.

Why would you debate me? Why not bring your information to the myriad of Trump lawyers losing their ass in court in front of judges Trump appointed. Why would I ever waste time listening to someone regurgitate losing arguments I’ve already read dozens of times from other q tards. I’m sure you think you’re some enlightened patriot. It’s not uncommon for the mentally ill to think they have grandiose arguments that have somehow managed to escape every attorney working for Trump and the entire Republican judiciary who would have loved to agree with you and ever find one single shred of evidence. They didn’t.
    I don't give a shit about Trump, his lawyers or court cases.

Def. not some q tard or pretend patriot maga kool aid drinker, my only point was that the 2020 was purposely turned into a shit show, and anyone with an ounce of foresight saw it coming.

Maybe when Trump is gone in 2 week, people will eventually get back to being able to talk about ideas without losing their shit?

Anyone concerned with democracy and free elections should be able to see the flaws with mail in voting. Both Jimmy Carter and Joe Biden are on the record with the same opinion, it wasn't even a controversial take until Dem governors and judges jammed it through to serve their own ends.

Load Metric

Def. not some q tard or pretend patriot maga kool aid drinker, my only point was that the 2020 was purposely turned into a shit show, and anyone with an ounce of foresight saw it coming.

Maybe when Trump is gone in 2 week, people will eventually get back to being able to talk about ideas without losing their shit?

Anyone concerned with democracy and free elections should be able to see the flaws with mail in voting. Both Jimmy Carter and Joe Biden are on the record with the same opinion, it wasn't even a controversial take until Dem governors and judges jammed it through to serve their own ends.
    So if you’re privy to proof that 2020 was a contrived crisis by whom? Elites or whatever? Why would you waste such incredible insight on a 6th tier alt right site?

Clearly you posses information that isn’t regurgitated everywhere else. Why would you waste your time here? Go make your argument and be someone? Make a difference? Any coherent proof would make you one of the wealthiest and most famous people walking the earth. End these draconian lockdowns with your special insight and drop us a link. Why are you being a pussy and keeping it to yourself? You’re saying you could have stopped this misery of the last year and yet keep it to yourself? That’s sick.

Comments

LegalizeMeth: lol

Silver
    Load Metric

So if you’re privy to proof that 2020 was a contrived crisis by whom? Elites or whatever? Why would you waste such incredible insight on a 6th tier alt right site?

Clearly you posses information that isn’t regurgitated everywhere else. Why would you waste your time here? Go make your argument and be someone? Make a difference? Any coherent proof would make you one of the wealthiest and most famous people walking the earth. End these draconian lockdowns with your special insight and drop us a link. Why are you being a pussy and keeping it to yourself? You’re saying you could have stopped this misery of the last year and yet keep it to yourself? That’s sick.
    Was talking 2020 election, but yeah, I mean, I guess you are right.

2020 was a great year, and the response to coronavirus was completely organic.

Yay build back better, wohoo great reset. I love lockdowns! Government is your friend, even more so when they save you from free will, shut down schools and close your business.

$600, woohoo!

Thread Information