Page 22 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: Electoral College Joint-Session Shitshow

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by badguy23 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

It's to late. You told the truth about yourself with that "badguy" moniker.
    Yo Badguy23 is a money name been using it since 1991 on Sega

Im a Patriot PP23

I call a truce
    Okay. That's good enough for me. It's a truce. Let bygones be bygones.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post
    In the city of Seattle over the summer, Antifa protesters actually used quick cement to seal the door to a police precinct closed and then used accelerant to set the building on fire. There is video evidence of this happening. The media mostly pretended it never happened and no one really cared. Antifa literally tried to lock human beings (not to mention sworn government employees) in a building and burn them alive and no one gave a shit because the media never instructed them to give a shit.

Could you just imagine how outraged we would have all been if the media decided it was ideologically convenient to cover the story and make us all outraged over it?

I think most of the posters who are so outraged over this are not aware of how much they are being emotionally manipulated right now; same as how Trump, Fox News et. al. emotionally manipulated the Trumptards into staging this retarded protest in the first place.
    The people who did that should be in prison.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post

You are one weak fuck, nightmarefruad. You keep sucking lefty dick. You swallow to, bitch. And you have hatred and contempt for almost the entire military. Trying to pass yourself off as center right is an abomination. You are a lefty bag of shit from hell. Suck that transgender dick, bitch.

What they say about me has no affect. I expect it from them....and from you too you lefty punk. But it's not about me. It's about what libtards really think about the poor and seniors. They put on that facade about "these people must be helped. It's not their fault. It's society's fault." But there is a good cross section of them of PFA. Look at the shit they throw. "You live in a van." "You broke ass" "You're gonna die old man."

That shit don't bother me but it exposes libtards for their true feelings. They are fucking frauds. They don't give a rats ass about the less fortunate. It's just a means for them to gain control. Because that's all libtard bags of shit like you want, CONTROL.
    I don’t want power Mickey, I just want your freeloading ass to pay your taxes, quit playing victim and quit talking like you’re some tough guy. You’re a fucking embarrassment. And someone that hasn’t earned the right to go into the local VFW doesn’t get to talk military with me. You’re a joke, learn your place.
    You use an anonymous moniker on this site like the coward you are. You have no credibility. You're probably some hooker working the streets that gets her jollies off masquerading as someone else online. You don't pay taxes on selling pussy do you, bitch? Wash that pussy, cum sack. It stinks to high heaven.

Nightmarefraud is a fucking coward hiding behind a fictitious name. Nothing he says is true.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    moment of silence for mickey's grandson please.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Name:  image (4).png
Views: 205
Size:  85.2 KB

absolute tour de force.

Comments

Rick Sanchez: amazing

gimmick:

Walter Sobchak: lol

badguy23: Y dont we have posters like this Druff? Oh wait Druff

nunbeater: goblin slayer torrents

ToasterOven: shit, beat me to it
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Platinum
    Load Metric

I don’t want power Mickey, I just want your freeloading ass to pay your taxes, quit playing victim and quit talking like you’re some tough guy. You’re a fucking embarrassment. And someone that hasn’t earned the right to go into the local VFW doesn’t get to talk military with me. You’re a joke, learn your place.
    You use an anonymous moniker on this site like the coward you are. You have no credibility. You're probably some hooker working the streets that gets her jollies off masquerading as someone else online. You don't pay taxes on selling pussy do you, bitch? Wash that pussy, cum sack. It stinks to high heaven.

Nightmarefraud is a fucking coward hiding behind a fictitious name. Nothing he says is true.
    Just remember Mickey, I normally visit Great Falls a couple times a year and know what you look like, you might some day get the chance to find out just how big of a pussy I am. You should maybe rethink the internet tough guy thing you’re trying to play.

Anyway, look at what you just wrote. You really can’t figure out why everyone fucks you in the ass on this site daily? You ask for it sweetie.

Comments

Salty_Aus: Settle down tough guy. :)
    Last edited by nightmarefish; 01-07-2021 at 08:27 PM.

Load Metric

You're starting to sound like Tyde before he copped his permaban.

Perhaps not quite as entertaining and intelligent... but fucking hilarious regardless.

RIP Tyde

Load Metric

Just remember Mickey, I normally visit Great Falls a couple times a year and know what you look like, you might some day get the chance to find out how just how big of a pussy I am. You should maybe rethink the internet tough guy thing you’re trying to play.

Anyway, look at what you just wrote. You really can’t figure out why everyone fucks you in the ass on this site daily? You ask for it sweetie.
    Have your great grandfather kick his ass.

Fair fight seeing they are about the same age

Gold
    Load Metric

Just remember Mickey, I normally visit Great Falls a couple times a year and know what you look like, you might some day get the chance to find out how just how big of a pussy I am. You should maybe rethink the internet tough guy thing you’re trying to play.

pfa boxing match seems appropriate. must be live streamed obv

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post

But Mickey has been telling us how tough he is. He told Badguy and BCR that he could kick both of their asses. He sounds pretty legit.

Comments

big dick: tread lightly

Salty_Aus: Deep breaths, he's old and feeble... and his marbles are rolling out the back door.

badguy23: If he gave me a half gallon of Segrams Id let him kick my ass

Load Metric

Violence against senior citizens is simply not cool.

Jousting in electric chairs on the other hand would be epic.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Salty_Aus View Post

Violence against senior citizens is simply not cool.

Jousting in electric chairs on the other hand would be epic.

Banned
    Load Metric

Perhaps not quite as entertaining and intelligent... but fucking hilarious regardless.

RIP Tyde
    Much like Tyde, this mickey guy sure talks a lot about men getting fucked in the ass and swallowing cum. He's got quite the fixation

Comments

mickeycrimm: YOU are the one talking about it here, cum sack

adamantium: fixed

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Sanchez View Post

RIP Tyde
    Much like Tyde, this mickey guy sure talks a lot about men getting fucked in the ass and swallowing cum. He's got quite the fixation
    Mick could be Tydes Uncle

At least im out of the guys Crosshairs or WheelChairs.

Needless to say We made peace.

PP23

Load Metric

Just remember Mickey, I normally visit Great Falls a couple times a year and know what you look like, you might some day get the chance to find out just how big of a pussy I am. You should maybe rethink the internet tough guy thing you’re trying to play.

You got an alligator mouth and a hummingbird ass. Bring it on pussy. I'll fuck your punk ass up. Got caps waiting for your filthy ass.

PS It's never me starting the shit with Ms. Nightmarefraud. It's always Ms. Nightmarefraud starting the shit with me.

Libtards have a problem with me because I deliver the insults they deliver back to them. They know how to dish it out but are chickenshit little cowards when it comes to taking it.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 01-07-2021 at 09:15 PM.

Gold
    Load Metric

You got an alligator mouth and a hummingbird ass. Bring it on pussy. I'll fuck your punk ass up. Got caps waiting for your filthy ass.
    i thought you could beat him up? why the need for caps in ass?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post

I'm not all that fast but I can put out a tight pattern and a lot of lead. Ms. Nigtmarefraud is a lowlife piece of shit that doesn't deserve to just have their ass kicked. He's threatened to stalk me. If he comes around me there won't be any conversation. I'll mow his ass down.

Gold
    Load Metric

I'm not all that fast but I can put out a tight pattern and a lot of lead. Ms. Nigtmarefraud is a lowlife piece of shit that doesn't deserve to just have their ass kicked. He's threatened to stalk me. If he comes around me there won't be any conversation. I'll mow his ass down.
    have you ever been to the range with druff and desertrunner? what is your preferred flashlight?

Platinum
    Load Metric

Name:  tenor.gif
Views: 172
Size:  413.0 KB

Obv it's an older meme, but it still checks out

Load Metric
    Mickey please stop the victim nonsense. You're an obnoxious cunt who waded in here and started abusing everybody from the get go.

Holy Trinity of Fuckwitts dear, Sir.

Comments

mickeycrimm: Pot! This is kettle! You're black!

nightmarefish: Retard offset, pussies always play the victim.

Walter Sobchak: this

Thread Information