Thread: IN HONOR OF QUEEN YELLIN'S ASCENT TO THE THRONE I DO HEREBY ANNOUNCE A WORMHOLE STIM CHECK RUN

Load Metric

IN HONOR OF QUEEN YELLIN'S ASCENT TO THE THRONE I DO HEREBY ANNOUNCE A WORMHOLE STIM CHECK RUN

FOR THE GLORY OF QUEEN YELLIN, MAY SHE LIVE FOREVER, I WILL TAKE THIS MEAGER AND HUMBLE $600 AND RUN IT THE FUCK UP.

FIRST GLORY FLIP:

AAPL
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Name:  Screen Shot 2021-01-06 at 10.19.41 AM.png
Views: 339
Size:  131.9 KB

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    this was up 34% at one point and then maga started its insurrection and honestly i should probably just dump and pivot while im slightly ahead but i got such a good price on these options that i think im just going to ride this shit into the sunset and reload if need be.

Load Metric
    really wanted to stay in the saddle for the full 133% payout but ES looks like its ready to Fucking Dump and i dont want the stress.

$600 -> $884.68

Load Metric
    Name:  Screen Shot 2021-01-07 at 11.53.55 AM.png
Views: 256
Size:  59.6 KB

sold a GSX call spread which is already starting to harsh my mellow so i might fucking dump but for those wondering, GSX is a confirmed chinese scamstock, its 100% another LK waiting to happen.

Comments

OSA: masochistic dealing with Chinese stocks

Load Metric
    bodied. $351.44

i tried to close out GSX towards market close yesterday and couldnt get a fill, got hit with a 4.5% rush out of nowhere.

finna scalp a nio day play here and get filled for a jan 11 spy call spread if possible.

im not sure what ES is doing here but im concerned it just totally roll over and gap down 5-10 points and i see no reason to entertain the risk. dumping the spy spread at -$50...

im very horny for my nio spread and it should pay out a comfortable 330% by the time the smoke clears, which would make this a +26% week...

oh fuck me im dumb, its $330 not 330%.

ok everything settled this morning, after fees im down $19.86.
    Last edited by sonatine; 01-09-2021 at 08:01 AM.

Load Metric
    Name:  Screen Shot 2021-01-11 at 9.49.49 AM.png
Views: 245
Size:  83.5 KB

ok so i sold an nvda put spread which should pay out about $100 and bought a weight watchers put spread which should pay out another $40.
    Last edited by sonatine; 01-11-2021 at 07:06 AM.

Load Metric
    because *fuck* weight watchers.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    because *fuck* weight watchers.
    If this isn’t the most pure honest thing your bloated walrus ass has ever posted

Comments

dwai: GET EM

sonatine: mazeltov
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    THE LYFE CYCLE OF THIS FUCKERS TRADING BELOW. YOU HAVE BETTER CHANCES OF WINNING MONEY WITH DALY'S TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE LINES THAT STILL LOSE.

Comments

Sanlmar: you’re a good sport, chuck

Load Metric
    EXCUSE ME FOR TRYING TO STIMULATE THE ECONOMY

Load Metric
    Name:  Screen Shot 2021-01-11 at 8.41.26 PM.png
Views: 147
Size:  16.7 KB

WHO DID THIS?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LobsterMac View Post
    THE LYFE CYCLE OF THIS FUCKERS TRADING BELOW. YOU HAVE BETTER CHANCES OF WINNING MONEY WITH DALY'S TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE LINES THAT STILL LOSE.

as LobsterMac quite cogently predicted, i got caught in this weeks correction. i actually managed to close positions and rescue a handful of greasy dollars which ive now yolo'd into msft and amd spreads, comme ci:

Name:  Screen Shot 2021-01-15 at 12.05.27 PM.png
Views: 140
Size:  103.5 KB

i think the payout on these is in the net 550'ish range but if we dont get any sort of gap up, ill simply have to slam my yellin flavored 2nd stim check on the felt and do for self.

Load Metric
    4 week update:

$1220.64 / +103%

Comments

BCR:

Walter Sobchak: THE BITCH IS BACK

Thread Information