Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So what does the Senate, House and Presidency being blue actually mean in the real world?

Load Metric
    Need more right wingers like OP

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post
    Cutting out all the partisan narratives what does this actually mean in the real world? How are things going to change for better/worse for everyday Americans because of this?

Any predictions? I actually have no clue.
    It means that the GOP can’t block investigations by the House, Senate, AND Department of Justice into the full extent of Trump’s criminal activities committed while he was President.
    It means Brennan, Clapper, Comey, McCabe, Stzrok and Page will not be charged for their treason/coup attempt against the duly elected POTUS.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    I posted this yesterday in another thread, copying here.

Just add in that Biden can appoint whatever federal judges he wants. He'll likely replace Breyer and if there's a god Thomas will die so Biden can replace him.

They'll repeal Trump's tax cuts for people making over a certain amount of income. At least 6 figures.

I'd love to see DC and PR admitted as states but I don't think they have the balls to do that.

If you need to dream up this story so you can comfort yourself, it's cool, I understand.

The truth is that Biden is putting together a staunchly centrist administration, so much so that the far left is pissed at him before he's even taken office.

With razor-thin control of the Senate, the Democrats will have to be very centrist to keep Manchin as a yes vote for any legislation. Though I can see one or two Republicans who haven't lost their minds switching sides in exchange for a committee chair, or possibly voting yes on Democratic bills in exchange for plenty of pork. Even if this happens, the Senate will stay in the center. And given whose terms are up in 2022, chances are that the Democrats will gain seats, not lose them.

I could see the Republicans possibly taking back the House though.
    Puerto Rico doesn't want to be a state. It will cost them to much in federal subsidies for being a territory.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Banned
    Load Metric
    They'll repeal Trump's tax cuts for people making over a certain amount of income. At least 6 figures.
    Biden was repeatedly grilled on this in debates and he refused to say whether the Trump tax cuts for under 400ks will remain.

Trump said that Biden wants to to cancel out the cuts altogether, so it's going to be a net negative for the middle class. Biden never refuted this. He just kept repeating that he's raising taxes on the 400k+

Thread Information