Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: *** OFFICIAL RANDOM THOUGHTS THREAD ***

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I hope you (phillycheesstake) realize I do you a favour by not responding to your every thread........No? do you not appreciate this?

Ask anyone near.....you will not survive a full onslaught from me.......no one has to date........peace is your best option and one I prefer. yes? no?

I mean, calling someone a bumbling alcoholic yet being unable to understand the Queens english or common sense is laughable........I don't wish to call out

the less fortunate or stupid but I must defend myself where approriate
    Last edited by limitles; 08-24-2012 at 11:07 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I have a cold right now. It's not a terrible cold, but the symptoms are present enough to be annoying.

This is the first time I've been sick for more than 24 hours in the year 2012.

In 2010, I had three major colds which lasted 2-4 weeks and carried unusually severe symptoms. This all occurred within a period of 6 months. I thought that it might be the sign of something bigger that was wrong with me, and started to become concerned.

However, I was a lot healthier in 2011, and it's even better in 2012, despite daily exposure to a young child and playing in the germ-filled WSOP.
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    are you high, druff?

Same thing I thought.

I also have a cold right now. Summer colds are the worst. My head feels detached, so I'm guessing Druff's must also. It feels like strep, but I was surprised to find the culture come back negative. It has moved to chest now and lingering.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I hope people on this forum recognize my conciliatory response to the previous postings by Justified homicide....We have had our differences and despite coming out ahead of the game I decided to lay off the "debate". I chose to let it go so to speak despite winning the day in more ways than one........well when the opponent who has had their nose bloodied decides to take a last shot I cannot stand by for such foolishness...........the "game" is back on.....Weiss would have done much better by leaving dogs lie........but no he chooses to test the waters.....fine by me
    Last edited by limitles; 08-24-2012 at 11:06 AM.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Anyone here Have any experience using silk rd? Or thoughts on using tor in general.

Not trying to discuss shitcoins value or anything shycon related.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    I mean, calling someone a bumbling alcoholic yet being unable to understand the Queens english or common sense is laughable........I don't wish to call out

the less fortunate or stupid but I must defend myself where approriate
    I hope people on this forum recognize my conciliatory response to the previous postings by Justified homicide....We have had our differences and despite coming out ahead of the game I decided to lay off the "debate". I chose to let it go so to speak despite winning the day in more ways than one........well when the opponent who has had their nose bloodied decides to take a last shot I cannot stand by for such foolishness...........the "game" is back on.....Weiss would have done much better by leaving dogs lie........but no he chooses to test the waters.....fine by me

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Spookygook View Post
    Anyone here Have any experience using silk rd? Or thoughts on using tor in general.

Not trying to discuss shitcoins value or anything shycon related.
    depends on what you are looking to use TOR for. i see no reason to use it other than to visit secured websites, which often times they're secured for reasons that you shouldn't be accessing them for to begin with.

if you're looking for privacy just pick up a vpn with a gift card visa that you paid for with cash.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Not trying to use tor for anything other than procuring some mind benders. Just don't know too much about it and would like to learn more. I wish I had real life friends that knew about this shit.

Being able to get dmt shipped out is a lot cooler these days than doing drug shopping at hippie festivals.

Load Metric
    random questions are also ok i guess:

when i go to the PFA mainpage i sometimes get this message in the top of the screen

"Warning: file_get_contents failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 503 Service Unavailable on line 1029"

obv i am a computer noob.

thanks for answering!

Load Metric
    limitles, you tounge chewing idiot drunk. Why don't you just go to AA, admit you're alcoholic, get a sponsor and start working the steps. Jesus Christ detox and rehab doesn't seem to be doing the trick to treat your alcoholism.

Your mom says "take a bath"... btw

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by pavoe View Post
    random questions are also ok i guess:

when i go to the PFA mainpage i sometimes get this message in the top of the screen

"Warning: file_get_contents failed to open stream: HTTP request failed! HTTP/1.1 503 Service Unavailable on line 1029"

obv i am a computer noob.

thanks for answering!
    Thanks for letting me know.

I will fix this right now.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Had a dream last night that I looked at my iPhone and discovered the wallpaper picture (which is supposed to be a pic of Benjamin) was changed to a collage of pictures of lakingsfan12 and Joy Miller.

I figured that lakingsfan12 was responsible for this, and had somehow remotely hacked my iPhone and put up that wallpaper to taunt me.

I confronted him and he not only admitted to it, but he told me that he had hacked my iPhone months ago, and has been downloading all of my data since then.

He then proceeded to tell me all of my passwords everywhere.

He also somehow had access to all of the data on my laptop, too.

I was really pissed off and was trying to figure out what to do about this, and then I woke up.

Banned
    Load Metric
    It's of uncharacteristic of me, but I'm in a really bad mood after reading all the replies in this thread:

http://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/co...ng_newspapers/

It happened gradually. Each story annoyed me a little more until I got so pissed off that I had to step away from my computer.

Load Metric
    This is pretty fucking funny imo:

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/08/24/wo...n.html?_r=1&hp

Load Metric
    I only first noticed this last season that Dwyane Wade's first name has the "y" and "a" mixed up.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Best name in pro sports......Russian rookie for the Edmonton Oilers, Nail Yakupov

Weird story about him as well

Nail Yakupov has a leg infection from falling off a treadmill Treadmills are scary

http://blogs.thescore.com/nhl/2012/0...f-a-treadmill/

Load Metric
    sneez so hard

got a herniated disk in my neck and have been out of my bed for maybe 30 minutes the past two days

that shit cray

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post
    sneez so hard

got a herniated disk in my neck and have been out of my bed for maybe 30 minutes the past two days

that shit cray

kooky

Did you know cats "meow" to communicate with humans only? Cats do not "meow" with each other.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post

Mute point - Kind of a reach, but somewhat sensible. If a point is no longer worth debating, I suppose you could say it's silent.
    greatest Friends scene ever just because I've heard people say it like that

Load Metric
    This umpire in the Mia/LAD game has the biggest strike zone ive ever seen. How the hell have they scored 10 runs already?
    Save a Cow - Eat a Vegetarian, they're grass-fed.

Thread Information