Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: *** OFFICIAL *** Colonoscopy Thread

Load Metric

*** OFFICIAL *** Colonoscopy Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    Druff- Would Gatorade Ice work?

Yeah but that wasn't there when I bought it. I really don't want to hassle with buying anything else unless necessary.
    I guess you can have Amazon deliver a case of it to your home?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Yeah but that wasn't there when I bought it. I really don't want to hassle with buying anything else unless necessary.
    Amazon is idiotic and won't deliver Amazon Fresh here, even though they have a warehouse nearby, and even though I see Amazon trucks driving up and down my street all the time.

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Amazon is faggot and won't deliver Amazon Fresh here, even though they have a warehouse nearby, and even though I see Amazon trucks driving up and down my street all the time.
    didnt read the thread but whats wrong with water?
    Slava Ukraini!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by adamantium View Post

Amazon is idiotic and won't deliver Amazon Fresh here, even though they have a warehouse nearby, and even though I see Amazon trucks driving up and down my street all the time.
    didnt read the thread but whats wrong with water?
    Nothing. I will drink a lot of water, but the Miralax prep (the one I'm using) requires Gatorade or another sports drink, in order to replace electrolytes lost during the whole thing.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Well I just got an e-mail from the doctor's office, after I asked for clarification:

Light blue gatorade and jello is fine. We ask that you please avoid anything that is RED as we do NOT want our doctors to confuse it with blood during the procedure.

So Gatorade Frost Glacier Freeze it is!

Comments

dmndkutr: Good vibes - hope all is well

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    I've been cardioverted 4 times. That's where they put me under with propofol then put an electrical shock to my heart to put it back in sinus rthym. My heart wouldn't stay in sinus rythm so they finally quit giving the cardioversions to me. But the a fib went away on it's own.

The doctor called the propofol "Michael Jackson juice." You wear an oxygen mask and breathe it in. It's a pretty easy way to go to sleep. And I never felt any of the 4 electrical shocks I was given.

Coming back to was kind of trippy. It was like being half asleep and half awake....and with hallucinations. Then my vision came back very blurry at first but cleared up. The whole experience wasn't bad at all.
    Propofol aka Diprivan is an injection always has been and no signs of that changing. It’s used as a drip to induce and maintain medically induced comas as well. It’s even used in lower doses for what they call conscious sedation for orthopedic reductions at times if Versed (the amnesiac drug) is counter indicated.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    I've been cardioverted 4 times. That's where they put me under with propofol then put an electrical shock to my heart to put it back in sinus rthym. My heart wouldn't stay in sinus rythm so they finally quit giving the cardioversions to me. But the a fib went away on it's own.

The doctor called the propofol "Michael Jackson juice." You wear an oxygen mask and breathe it in. It's a pretty easy way to go to sleep. And I never felt any of the 4 electrical shocks I was given.

Coming back to was kind of trippy. It was like being half asleep and half awake....and with hallucinations. Then my vision came back very blurry at first but cleared up. The whole experience wasn't bad at all.
    Propofol aka Diprivan is an injection always has been and no signs of that changing. It’s used as a drip to induce and maintain medically induced comas as well. It’s even used in lower doses for what they call conscious sedation for orthopedic reductions at times if Versed (the amnesiac drug) is counter indicated.
    Versed is the best.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    U can’t have anything resembling red so it is not confused with blood in your gi tract.
    And no bottoming for a day or two before it either, that can rip those tender tissues around your rectal opening.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Had to get first one of these young in my mid 30's because of family history/stomach issues. first time I do the prep, I fuck up the time in the morning and realized I had missed check in, call the office and secretary says sorry we cant help you have to reschedule. Come back a month later, do the prep again and as Im laying on the bed about to get knocked out I tell the doc that story, he tells me the secretary should have told me to come in and they would have 100% accomodated me, that they would never make someone do that prep and then not give them the procedure over a time mix-up. Got a call later that week saying they had spoken to the receptionist and used it as a "teachable moment", lol like I gave a fuck. And yeah that prep is fucking miserable I have to do it every 3 years, Im with TGull no way Im not doing that shit right and going through all that for nothing.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LegalizeMeth View Post
    Im with TGull no way Im not doing that shit right and going through all that for nothing.
    Only Druff would go online to research an Internet Gatorade solution which is not going to work 100%, rather than take the prescribed solution by the medical community tried and tested for 40 years. You got a guy that will not eat a French fry from McDonalds during Covid-19, but more than willing to get a colonoscopy that is not going to work. I mean who on the planet searches Gatorade solutions before a medical procedure? Unreal. I mean who cares, but still someone that bitches about Obamacare is wasting taxpayer money because he is too obtuse to simply take what any normal doctor prescribes. Smartest guy in the room as usual. Druff reminds me of Mitt Romney, lecturing people.

Comments

garrett: lol

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Im with TGull no way Im not doing that shit right and going through all that for nothing.
    Only Druff would go online to research an Internet Gatorade solution which is not going to work 100%, rather than take the prescribed solution by the medical community tried and tested for 40 years. You got a guy that will not eat a French fry from McDonalds during Covid-19, but more than willing to get a colonoscopy that is not going to work. I mean who on the planet searches Gatorade solutions before a medical procedure? Unreal. I mean who cares, but still someone that bitches about Obamacare is wasting taxpayer money because he is too obtuse to simply take what any normal doctor prescribes. Smartest guy in the room as usual. Druff reminds me of Mitt Romney, lecturing people.
    Mitt Romney's stock has gone up recently.

You need to stick to plumbing advice. The Miralax/Gatorade prep has been used for many years and is considered a very valid colonoscopy prep by the medical community. In fact, studies show it's equal or better in effectiveness, yet much easier.

Only a moron doesn't look at his medical options and just blindly does what he's told to do. You need to research and question everything.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: fuck bottomplumber, really

Load Metric

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    https://journals.lww.com/ajg/Fulltex...tection%20rate.

Conclusion: Miralax is a reasonable and possibly superior choice in terms of prep quality, compared to Moviprep and Suprep for colonoscopy bowel prep, and Suprep and Moviprep were equivalent. Miralax, Suprep, and Moviprep were equivalent regarding adenoma detection rate.

I realize that plumbers know a lot about shitting, but I'm going with the studies here.

SCIENCE!!

Load Metric

You need to stick to plumbing advice. The Miralax/Gatorade prep has been used for many years and is considered a very valid colonoscopy prep by the medical community. In fact, studies show it's equal or better in effectiveness, yet much easier.

Only a moron doesn't look at his medical options and just blindly does what he's told to do. You need to research and question everything.
    Not to mention Bottomplumber was a huge fan of Romney right up to the moment Trump said he didn't like him. He confidently declared that Romney was going to win and win easily in 2012. How quickly bottomfaggot abandons one man-crush for another.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric

Nobody, and I mean nobody with a reasonable IQ would take your advice on this. Maybe someone just driven for an outcome to drive their own narrative actually thinks swigging a gallon of Gatorade is going to yield the same results as a medical driven solution. You are a lot like Steve Jobs, he was a huge success in technology and thought he knew it all and is dead because he got his medical advice from, well, himself. You had some success in poker, fuck whatever keep chugging Gatorade. Hard to believe a guy so paranoid about corona won't order a pizza but is on the internet researching colors of Gatorade. Listen to yourself.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Nobody, and I mean nobody with a reasonable IQ would take your advice on this. Maybe someone just driven for an outcome to drive their own narrative actually thinks swigging a gallon of Gatorade is going to yield the same results as a medical driven solution. You are a lot like Steve Jobs, he was a huge success in technology and thought he knew it all and is dead because he got his medical advice from, well, himself. You had some success in poker, fuck whatever keep chugging Gatorade. Hard to believe a guy so paranoid about corona won't order a pizza but is on the internet researching colors of Gatorade. Listen to yourself.
    Nobody needs to take my advice on this.

I posted a study from actual medical researchers who know a lot more about this stuff than either of us.

I'll be sure to ask for your opinion later if I clog my toilet from all the shitting after the Miralax.

Comments

dwai: rofl

Walter Sobchak: finally throwing some shade bottomplumber's way

Load Metric

Load Metric
    is bottomset under the impression that you're just drinking Gatorade or does he know you're putting something into the Gatorade?

Load Metric
    Do eat light when you get out of there. They do put air in your colon to get better look as mentioned. The meds wear off and you’re famished and it’s easy to gulp down half a pizza and then be miserable.

Load Metric
    Druff- Where are you going to secure the jew wallet during the procedure??

Comments

jsearles22: You’re so fuck weird dude

Thread Information