Quote Originally Posted by Rollo Tomasi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post

O boy, I got so much to show you
    Quote Originally Posted by PLOL View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post

O boy, I got so much to show you
    That's hot.
    get a private chat room
    Sheket. Don't act like Tel Aviv doesn't have a big gay scene.

Load Metric
    What do you do? Just pour shots?

I"m not a drinker, at all. I was always a pot smoking, pill popping junkie.

Alcohol never got me going, but I'd like to taste it all.

Every time someone asks me what my favorite shot is, I tell them I love Goldschlager. They always look at me like I'm an asshole...
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Yes. I pour shots. I considered buying a nice bottle of Irish Powers but instead got Ciroc Coconut. Shit was good. 2nd best Ciroc flavor(first is red berry).

I like weed and weed likes me. Some people vomit from drinking and smoking. I never got that.

Load Metric
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Load Metric
    Balvenie is god.

Thanks C$.

Load Metric
    you don't have to spend $100 + for good Scotch especially just starting out

Dalmore, Dewars 12 ,Johnny Walker Black, Double Black, Green, Cardu, Pinch all very good 12 year old +
    under $50 the Green maybe over $50
    Very much this, and add Highland Park to round things off nicely.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post
    What do you do? Just pour shots?

I"m not a drinker, at all. I was always a pot smoking, pill popping junkie.

Alcohol never got me going, but I'd like to taste it all.

Every time someone asks me what my favorite shot is, I tell them I love Goldschlager. They always look at me like I'm an asshole...
    Shots with Scotch? Would be smooth i guess, but not what you drink Scotch for. Good or at least decent Scotch has a very unique buttery...the consistency will catch you off guard, all I can say is it's unique and embodies the term "spirit" unlike any other alcohol. Amazing stuff, try it.

Load Metric
    Someone teach me the ways of good scotch. I have tried it a few times and never enjoyed it. Was I just drinking the wrong stuff? Too young to appreciate it? What should I start with that I will like?
    ´*•.¸(*•.¸https://twitter.com/RealFckVwls¸.•*´)¸.•*´

http://i.imgur.com/TsBfg.jpg

Load Metric
    Read this in a Slovak news paper this was the best translation i could find sombody could find a better one??

India perceivably has no drinking culture and is more of a habit introduced by its colonial rulers. One such drink is ‘whisky’, a distilled alcoholic beverage, distilled from fermented molasses. Alcoholism is prevalent, perhaps more of arrack and less of whisky. Understand that some of the best varieties are : Officer's Choice, McDowell's No.1, Bagpiper, Royal Stag, McDowell's No.1, Old Tavern, Teachers and Original Choice. The finest is stated to be scotch whisky, whose value is steadily rising. This certainly is no post on ‘which whisky is good, which one sells most or the price of the brands’ [again Yours Truly is not qualified to comment on any of these !]

Dumbarton meaning "fort of the Britons", is a town in Scotland. The town lies on the north bank of the River Clydewhere the River Leven flows into the Clyde estuary. Dumbarton functioned as the capital of the ancient Kingdom; and has emerged from the 19th century as a centre for shipbuilding, glassmaking, and whisky production.

Sewerage, waste water and sometimes rain water flows in the drain, for they are constructed for that………. ~ there is news that quality whisky flowed in the drain of Dumbarton, making it the news. The cause – ‘negligence of workers’. Newspaper reports suggest that bungling workers flushed thousands of litres of whisky down the drain at a bottling plant by accident. Staff are thought to have dumped the spirit by mistake during a night shift while they cleaned equipment. Instead of emptying out waste water, they chucked out the whisky. The boozy smell was so strong that sewage workers reported the odour. Scottish Water is quoted as stating: “We are continuing to closely monitor our Dumbarton waste water treatment works to ensure that the treatment has not been compromised.”

It reportedly occurred at Chivas Brothers, manufacturer of qualify whisky. The West Dunbartonshire plant employs 600 workers and produces Ballantine’s, the world’s second biggest-selling brand of whisky. Chivas Regal is a blended Scotch whisky produced by Chivas Brothers, owned by Pernod Ricard. Chivas Brothers was first established in 1801. It is the market-leading Scotch whisky aged 12 years and above in Europe and Asia Pacific.

Their regal lines include : Chivas Regal 12 Year Old: Blended from whiskies matured for at least 12 years; Chivas Regal 18 Year Old and Chivas Regal 25 Year Old. From a grocery store in Aberdeen in 1801 to its present day status the Company has transformed a lot. In the early 1900s, Chivas Brothers decided to create their most aged blended Scotch whisky to export to the U.S, where the booming economy after the turn of the century was fueling demand for luxury goods. The whisky was named Chivas Regal.

It is at their plant in Dumbarton that thousands of litres of fine whisky was reportedly flushed down the drain. Instead of draining away waste water, the workers on duty somehow flushed out thousands of litres of bulk whisky. One of my friends remarked that it would make a whole lot of difference, if it had been accidentally mixed to the water tank rather than the drain………..
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    The night shift at a Chivas Brothers distillery screwed up this week and accidentally flushed about 6,000 gallons of Scotch whisky down the drain, according to reports from Scotland.

The 80-proof goof happened early Tuesday at a bottling plant in Dumbarton, where workers were cleaning equipment. Instead of purging the wastewater, they instead expelled 18,000 liters of bulk whisky into the local sewage system.

"It was like someone turned on a tap, and it just ran straight down the plughole," an "insider" toldThe Scottish Sun.

No one at Chivas noticed until 11 a.m., but local sewage crews had gotten a good whiff of the scotch-and-water problem and were attempting to identify the source long before the distiller reported what had happened.

"Discharging large volumes of alcohol into the sewer network can have an adverse impact on wastewater treatment processes, particularly during dry, cold weather," Scottish Water said in a statement, the BBC reported. "We are continuing to closely monitor our Dumbarton wastewater treatment works to ensure treatment has not been compromised."

Chivas Brothers is best known for Chivas Regal and Ballentine's, the second-best-selling scotch in the world.

The company said it was investigating.

Some workers may find themselves on the rocks and reaching for a bottle.

"The guys responsible will be lucky to keep their jobs," the Sun's insider confided.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    In honor of me running out of mixer I am drinking vodka on the rocks tonight. But I watered it down some. It tastes pretty nasty.
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Don't understand Scotch or Guinness beer. I've got 12 year old puke that would rival any scotch

Guinness......I mean this stuff is black and is thicker than Rollo Tomasi

Name:  guinnessbeer.jpg
Views: 444
Size:  45.5 KB

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Whiskey makes it difficult to maintain an erection, making it hard to masturbate.

No Thanks.

Load Metric
    Connect the dots. Didn't "GOD" so call say that he will come back one day umm in THE REVELATIONS? ANd I believe it is around gee... what a coincidence... NOW? And gee, I wonder why I'm a SCORPIO and why that sign is considered MOST POWERFUL??? again, because these were our little HINTS to help you figure it out! Duh! I shall say no more. ANd please, do not preach to me about religion or what god said. I AM THE HELPER OF SOLE CREATOR! BUt you don't have to believe me... I prefer you don't... to test out your faith. Afterall, you were all created as an experiment, that's why SOLE CREATOR TOLD US (SEEDERS OF THE WORLD AND PLANET EARTH) To give these beings a choice of FREE WILL! To see what you would do with it! That is all. Now.. who else would like a fabulous cup of God Tea with me?
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    :bump

LOL, thought I had made a scotch thread in the past.

After transitioning from beer to almost exclusively whiskey over the past few years, one thing I just don't understand is why anyone would add ice to anything even remotely decent.

I went out to a house party tonight and the host was serving Macallan 18, but he was drinking it with lots of ice.

I'm all for people drinking what/how they like but can't see how anyone would want to drink something like that with ice.

I haven't shared scotch with a large number of people yet; is this totally normal?
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    :bump

LOL, thought I had made a scotch thread in the past.

After transitioning from beer to almost exclusively whiskey over the past few years, one thing I just don't understand is why anyone would add ice to anything even remotely decent.

I went out to a house party tonight and the host was serving Macallan 18, but he was drinking it with lots of ice.

I'm all for people drinking what/how they like but can't see how anyone would want to drink something like that with ice.

I haven't shared scotch with a large number of people yet; is this totally normal?
    Here's my opinion:

If a dude is serving 18 at a house party then he's pretty well off and could drink it out of a toilet for all I care. In all seriousness I don't know anything about scotch. Not sure why I even responded to this then........sorry. bump?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    you don't have to spend $100 + for good Scotch especially just starting out

Dalmore, Dewars 12 ,Johnny Walker Black, Double Black, Green, Cardu, Pinch all very good 12 year old +
    under $50 the Green maybe over $50
    I preety much drink scotch everyday..

No way close to the class of u guys. But i dont do rot gut eithr..

I agree , expensive doensnt necasarily mean good..

My every day is dewars soooo underrated and the best value for the money..

Its better then johnnie black, green and better then maker mark and many others that are more expensive.

Johnnie blue is overpriced but it is fucken real smooth and doent leave a bad hangover..

2 ice cubes is acceptable in a fine scotch.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesparten View Post

2 ice cubes is acceptable in a fine scotch.
    No, it's not.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I really wont argue that point but i was always led to believe that u dont want to dillute a goid scotch but if u must up to 2 ice cubes is acceptable..

But then again i think mixologists are dicks.. I prefer a bartender or bar keep.

Thread Information