Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 30

Thread: Did rum dick die of COVID?

  1. #1
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    7976
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    47,246
    Blog Entries
    2
    Load Metric
    10311083

    Did rum dick die of COVID?

    In December, he revealed that he and his wife likely had COVID.

    December 13, he talked about "feeling like absolute ass" regarding COVID: https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...l=1#post946259

    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick
    I feel like absolute ass. Still can smell and taste food but damn getting easily out of breath is the suck. I peloton on the daily so I'm in a decent shape aside from my functional alcoholism. But I can definitely see how this virus could be crippling if you have a preexisting health issue and/or don't exercise.

    His last PFA post was on December 19 at 3:49am.

    He did not announce that he was leaving. He never said he was getting better, but he also didn't report getting worse in that time period.

    If he is dead, please let me know when the funeral is, and I'll send flowers.

  2. #2
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    7976
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    47,246
    Blog Entries
    2
    Load Metric
    10311083
    It should also be noted that he last was logged in on December 19 at 8:55pm.

    I'm not sure if he leaves his computer logged into PFA or not, but if he does, then he hasn't even lurked in almost 2 weeks.

    It's possible he just got fed up with PFA and stopped opening it, but it's also possible he's in the Big Coronado Island in the Sky.

  3. #3
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    7976
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    47,246
    Blog Entries
    2
    Load Metric
    10311083
    Just checked the server logs.

    rum dick's IP has not been seen on PFA since 8:55pm PST on December 19.

    His IP is a home internet IP, and not likely to have changed at the exact same time he decided to log in for the last time.

    So there are 3 possibilities here:

    1) He got tired of PFA being an alt-right, 8th-tier poker forum, and abruptly left, and had no desire to type in the URL over the past 2 weeks

    2) He is very sick and unable to log in

    3) He is with delaware, Sonny, and AsianSpa now



    While rum dick and I have had our differences at times, I hope he's okay.

  4. #4
    Banned
    Reputation
    1069
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,095
    Load Metric
    10311083
    Hopefully he's okay. Could just be the holidays.

  5. #5
    Plutonium big dick's Avatar
    Reputation
    1350
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    fuck krypt
    Posts
    11,172
    Load Metric
    10311083
    godspeed RD

     
    Comments
      
      FRANKRIZZO: opa

  6. #6
    Banned
    Reputation
    1069
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,095
    Load Metric
    10311083
    Out of the picture: Rum Dick
    Next up: Big Dick

    ShawnFanningsLimpDick, PLEASE KEEP A LOW PROFILE!!!

  7. #7
    Plutonium big dick's Avatar
    Reputation
    1350
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    fuck krypt
    Posts
    11,172
    Load Metric
    10311083
    Quote Originally Posted by PLOL View Post
    Out of the picture: Rum Dick
    Next up: Big Dick

    ShawnFanningsLimpDick, PLEASE KEEP A LOW PROFILE!!!

  8. #8
    Diamond BCR's Avatar
    Reputation
    1774
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    6,033
    Load Metric
    10311083
    Normally we could declare him dead, but with the holidays, we should probably give it another week. After that, his account should go into memoriam status where you can occasionally log in from his account as sole administrator and debate exactly when the late Rum Dick started to have leftist leanings with his memoriam account and then reply from your own just to keep his memory alive.

     
    Comments
      
      OSA: hahahahah

  9. #9
    Platinum garrett's Avatar
    Reputation
    -105
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    east coast
    Posts
    3,368
    Load Metric
    10311083
    TID rum dick...

  10. #10
    Hi Todd JACKDANIELS's Avatar
    Reputation
    798
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,331
    Load Metric
    10311083
    maybe he is faking his death to avoid creepy stalkers checking his logs

     
    Comments
      
      Sheesfaced: Got heem
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

  11. #11
    Diamond dwai's Avatar
    Reputation
    1203
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    6,708
    Load Metric
    10311083
    unlike lefties, I don't wish death on anyone and hope he's fine

  12. #12
    Banned
    Reputation
    1069
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,095
    Load Metric
    10311083
    10 years ago we had Bob Hope, Johny Cash, Steve Jobs, and Rum Dick. Now we have no Hope, no Cash, no Jobs, and no Dick. Nobody let BeerAndPoker die!!!

     
    Comments
      
      IamGreek: Clever

  13. #13
    Diamond lol wow's Avatar
    Reputation
    886
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    8,703
    Load Metric
    10311083
    hes in his wifes families hurricane bunker in okc relax nerds also he should be dead

  14. #14
    Bronze snowtracks's Avatar
    Reputation
    153
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    499
    Load Metric
    10311083
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Just checked the server logs.

    rum dick's IP has not been seen on PFA since 8:55pm PST on December 19.

    His IP is a home internet IP, and not likely to have changed at the exact same time he decided to log in for the last time.

    So there are 3 possibilities here:

    1) He got tired of PFA being an alt-right, 8th-tier poker forum, and abruptly left, and had no desire to type in the URL over the past 2 weeks

    2) He is very sick and unable to log in

    3) He is with delaware, Sonny, and AsianSpa now






    While rum dick and I have had our differences at times, I hope he's okay.
    Name:  inspector.JPG
Views: 295
Size:  30.9 KB

    Druff I beleive there is a 99% chance that with you computer and hacking skills you can track down every member on PFA and know there Name, Social Security number, residence, etc.

    Tracking down rum dick should be easy.

  15. #15
    Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Reputation
    877
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,386
    Load Metric
    10311083
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Just checked the server logs.

    rum dick's IP has not been seen on PFA since 8:55pm PST on December 19.

    His IP is a home internet IP, and not likely to have changed at the exact same time he decided to log in for the last time.

    So there are 3 possibilities here:

    1) He got tired of PFA being an alt-right, 8th-tier poker forum, and abruptly left, and had no desire to type in the URL over the past 2 weeks

    2) He is very sick and unable to log in

    3) He is with delaware, Sonny, and AsianSpa now



    While rum dick and I have had our differences at times, I hope he's okay.
    Why dont you call him? Its not like you dont have his name and address.
    Slava Ukraini!

  16. #16
    Plumber tgull's Avatar
    Reputation
    176
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    3,354
    Load Metric
    10311083
    Does anyone else think Druff is actually rooting for a forum member to die from Covid-19, so he can sit his huge ass in his recliner saying he told everyone so? You don't need to travel any farther on this forum to realize Druff is one dark individual, basically rooting death and mocking Rum Dick. No other forum owner does this to it's member base. Usually forum owners try to grow their base, not this owner.

     
    Comments
      
      Muck Ficon: I have to green rep this again.
      
      Walter Sobchak: what a dick
      
      splitthis:

  17. #17
    Plumber tgull's Avatar
    Reputation
    176
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    3,354
    Load Metric
    10311083
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Does anyone else think Druff is actually rooting for a forum member to die from Covid-19, so he can sit his huge ass in his recliner saying he told everyone so? You don't need to travel any farther on this forum to realize Druff is one dark individual, basically rooting death and mocking Rum Dick. No other forum owner does this to it's member base. Usually forum owners try to grow their base, not this owner.
    Most concerned forum owners for a long time member would send a private message to see how they are doing. "Hey Rum Dick, how's it going, you ok?" Not Druff. It becomes a thread spectacle. There has not been a new member for months here, and it's obvious why. Who the fuck would ever register an account here?

     
    Comments
      
      Walter Sobchak: dipshit
      
      splitthis:

  18. #18
    Canadrunk limitles's Avatar
    Reputation
    1596
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    In Todd's head
    Posts
    15,646
    Load Metric
    10311083
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    In December, he revealed that he and his wife likely had COVID.

    December 13, he talked about "feeling like absolute ass" regarding COVID: https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...l=1#post946259

    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick
    I feel like absolute ass. Still can smell and taste food but damn getting easily out of breath is the suck. I peloton on the daily so I'm in a decent shape aside from my functional alcoholism. But I can definitely see how this virus could be crippling if you have a preexisting health issue and/or don't exercise.

    His last PFA post was on December 19 at 3:49am.

    He did not announce that he was leaving. He never said he was getting better, but he also didn't report getting worse in that time period.

    If he is dead, please let me know when the funeral is, and I'll send flowers.

    If that was his last post he got a nice dig in on old Ebenezer.

    I did see a surveillance tape of Brad Booth and some random.

    I'm sure Drexel knows something.
    unbounded
    Never Forget



  19. #19
    Diamond
    Reputation
    470
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    6,860
    Load Metric
    10311083
    guy is flake trash obv

  20. #20
    Silver VaughnP's Avatar
    Reputation
    97
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    662
    Load Metric
    10311083
    Maybe 3% chance he's dead, but 97% he's in Oklahoma for the holidays.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Hi Rum Dick
    By Dan Druff in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 01-14-2021, 07:33 PM
  2. Top 5 posters that will likely die from COVID-19
    By tgull in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-09-2020, 04:06 AM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-10-2018, 11:45 PM
  4. So what do you think happens when you die?
    By Tellafriend in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 09-23-2016, 06:07 PM