Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kayleigh McEnany (Republican) had the runs and accidentally shat on the White House floor

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    For a decade, she underwent aggressive, routine surveillance, consisting of mammograms and MRI’s every six months at Moffitt. She lived in a constant state of fear, worried that every screening would end with a cancer diagnosis.

She says her 20’s were blessed and free from cancer, but not the prospect of it. McEnany wanted to be married before having the surgery. When she said her vows in November 2017, she knew it was time to move forward with the operation.
    Talk about a bait and switch on the husband.

https://moffitt.org/endeavor/archive...cer-diagnosis/

She's pretty good at triggering the libs and the media, though, so I'll forgive her for having smaller titties than me.
    From the article you linked

Plus, a 1998 federal law requires insurers to cover reconstructive surgery after a mastectomy.
    Thanks president Clinton. I guess this is one Trump didn't want to get rid of while he was trying to undo Obamacare and every other health and environmental regulation. I guess he must like fake tits.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    For a decade, she underwent aggressive, routine surveillance, consisting of mammograms and MRI’s every six months at Moffitt. She lived in a constant state of fear, worried that every screening would end with a cancer diagnosis.

She says her 20’s were blessed and free from cancer, but not the prospect of it. McEnany wanted to be married before having the surgery. When she said her vows in November 2017, she knew it was time to move forward with the operation.
    Talk about a bait and switch on the husband.

https://moffitt.org/endeavor/archive...cer-diagnosis/

She's pretty good at triggering the libs and the media, though, so I'll forgive her for having smaller titties than me.
    I’ve looked at his numbers through six seasons. Kind of cute and pays the bills is more than he deserves. Someone is going to have to feed their child. Better she’s alive without tits as he’s 30 now and a free agent after six teams in six years.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I don't really understand the rationale for the surgery, unless it was just paranoia which was eating her alive.

According to the article, she had a 70% higher chance for breast cancer than average. Okay? That's not good, but it's not like she was 70% likely to get breast cancer. 70% higher chance on a low-chance event is still low chance.

Also, any major surgery carries risk, even when young. So it's very possible the surgery itself was more dangerous than the increased chance of breast cancer.

Maybe I'm missing something, though. If someone told me 25 years ago that I had a 70% higher chance of testicular cancer, I wouldn't have had them chop off my balls.

Load Metric
    According to her, at the time, her doctors informed her she had an 84% chance of getting breast cancer. Her mother had it done earlier. She said she had a family history, so I assume she didn’t want to spend 30 years in school to die at 45 and had family members die I would presume.

I’m the last person to defend this broad as I find her repugnant, but breasts aren’t testicles. Other than breast feeding, which most mothers don’t do anyway, it’s not committing to a lifetime of hormone treatment and getting sperm frozen and being a fucking eunuch. Was she some curvaceous chick before anyway? I never saw her until she got this gig post surgery. She just looks like a skinny chick who probably wasn’t overly endowed unless they were fake.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.was...ry%3f_amp=true
    Last edited by BCR; 01-05-2021 at 04:23 AM.

Load Metric
    I actually had a friend from work whose wife carried this gene when I lived in Pittsburgh. He was older than me, like 20 years older, and when I was sick he and his wife were fantastic. I had been sick a few years and his wife got breast cancer, and she mentioned her family doctor had told her she carried that gene as her grandmother had passed from it. She was probably early 50s at the time she got sick.

Being in the middle of my own battle I was reading a lot, and her doctors were really conservative, and they removed it, and didn’t give her chemo, and were kind of lax on their follow up. They basically gave her the option of doing chemotherapy or not, and said they didn’t think it necessary.

At the time my life revolved around trying to figure out if I had a distant metastasis, as that is the biggest concern when you appear cured through a cancer that they appear to have caught locally. The fear is that a rogue cell got through the lymph system and you show up with cancer elsewhere a few years later.

So already going to oncologists frequently, I’d ask about her, and they explained to me the argument for chemotherapy or not, which I pretty much already knew given I was reading so much and in it myself.

Her’s was going to be a brief 12 week course iirc, hellish I’m sure, and I had the feeling she didn’t feel like losing her hair and all that. I told her I’d do it if I was her. That better a few months of misery than having it come back on her. Her husband and her just wanted to pretend it was problem solved, and that was a reasonable belief and even the doctors didn’t push her one way or the other. I kept on her for like a month and then let it go. That’s a personal call.

It came back in 2009 and took her life in 2011. Her son went on to be a starting QB for a power 5 team. She saw a little of it, but was sick during the time. I see her grandkids grow up now and remember those conversations. They buried my friend when they buried her in many respects. Drinks too much. Depressed. Kind of just waiting to go himself. She was a class lady. Not easily replaced.

There is no guarantee it wouldn’t have came back, but I think it unlikely had she been more aggressive. Temporary discomfort, and in this girls case, vanity, are weighed against more serious outcomes. I don’t like a thing about this Kayleigh, but not allowing vanity to guide her decision, that I can respect.

Load Metric
    its a shame she didnt get butthole tightening surgery or this thread would have never happened.

Comments

Rick Sanchez: butthole so loose
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Any pics yet of the original question? Did it really happen?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    Name:  WOW.jpg
Views: 308
Size:  32.6 KB

I mean, can you believe this? What a dumb cunt.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    lmao talk about full of shit

LITTLE LESS FULL OF SHIT NOW AMIRITE GUYS?

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

Kayleigh McEnany (Republican) had the runs and accidentally shat on the White House floor

Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    Name:  WOW.jpg
Views: 308
Size:  32.6 KB

I mean, can you believe this? What a dumb cunt.
    Oh yeah, I can totally see it was her in the pic.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: you know your shit
    Last edited by desertrunner; 01-05-2021 at 09:36 AM.

Load Metric
    i wonder if it was really an accident...

Load Metric
    saw her other day without make up and she looked disgusting

I don't find her attractive anyways and esp so seeing she has no tits but even if she had a pair of tits I still think she is gross

all her lying makes her even more ugly

old poo poo pants has a poo poo face

Load Metric
    Name:  69F929F5-77CC-4D54-99D1-480ACDC6AC8F.jpeg
Views: 453
Size:  92.4 KB
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    saw her other day without make up and she looked disgusting

I don't find her attractive anyways and esp so seeing she has no tits but even if she had a pair of tits I still think she is gross

all her lying makes her even more ugly

old poo poo pants has a poo poo face
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    I actually had a friend from work whose wife carried this gene when I lived in Pittsburgh. He was older than me, like 20 years older, and when I was sick he and his wife were fantastic. I had been sick a few years and his wife got breast cancer, and she mentioned her family doctor had told her she carried that gene as her grandmother had passed from it. She was probably early 50s at the time she got sick.

Being in the middle of my own battle I was reading a lot, and her doctors were really conservative, and they removed it, and didn’t give her chemo, and were kind of lax on their follow up. They basically gave her the option of doing chemotherapy or not, and said they didn’t think it necessary.

At the time my life revolved around trying to figure out if I had a distant metastasis, as that is the biggest concern when you appear cured through a cancer that they appear to have caught locally. The fear is that a rogue cell got through the lymph system and you show up with cancer elsewhere a few years later.

So already going to oncologists frequently, I’d ask about her, and they explained to me the argument for chemotherapy or not, which I pretty much already knew given I was reading so much and in it myself.

Her’s was going to be a brief 12 week course iirc, hellish I’m sure, and I had the feeling she didn’t feel like losing her hair and all that. I told her I’d do it if I was her. That better a few months of misery than having it come back on her. Her husband and her just wanted to pretend it was problem solved, and that was a reasonable belief and even the doctors didn’t push her one way or the other. I kept on her for like a month and then let it go. That’s a personal call.

It came back in 2009 and took her life in 2011. Her son went on to be a starting QB for a power 5 team. She saw a little of it, but was sick during the time. I see her grandkids grow up now and remember those conversations. They buried my friend when they buried her in many respects. Drinks too much. Depressed. Kind of just waiting to go himself. She was a class lady. Not easily replaced.

There is no guarantee it wouldn’t have came back, but I think it unlikely had she been more aggressive. Temporary discomfort, and in this girls case, vanity, are weighed against more serious outcomes. I don’t like a thing about this Kayleigh, but not allowing vanity to guide her decision, that I can respect.
    How many years later did it come back?

She must have been stage 1 with no nodal involvement for them not to do chemo.

Breast cancer sucks and making fun of someone with the Braca gene because they decided to get a mastectomy is the all time nut low.

I will never get making fun of someone’s tribulations in life because you disagree with their politics.

The braca gene is no joke and it’s impossible she made her decision lightly.

Comments

Tellafriend:

Load Metric
    :bump

Thread Information