Page 9 of 44 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: *** OFFICIAL *** MLB 2021 Thread

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by padre33 View Post
    Feels like yesterday he gave up a 3 run bomb in the 9th to tie it 3-3. Lose Reds and under 7.5 in extras. Dodgers bullpen ready to give up a few here in the 8th.
    Reds share similar Runs Scored with the Dodgers this year. Should be runs

Also.... if we get into extra innings .... Dodgers opponents have stolen 10 or 11 bases past 2 or 3 days.

Guy has a 97mph fastball against a team that can’t hit fastballs so he throws breaking balls and walks the 1st Dodgers batter. Lol
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 04-26-2021 at 09:04 PM.

Load Metric
    sally are you sure you can be seen posting here after pledging allegiance to the martin wagon

Load Metric
    fat tine and mjcdot gordo industries dont forget bro

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    sally are you sure you can be seen posting here after pledging allegiance to the martin wagon
    Marty makes a mean grilled cheese

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Time for a crooked number.

Edit 2 run shot

Bronze
    Load Metric
    https://twitter.com/BR_MLB/status/1382135190324142083

Votto telling the fan betting is a trap was hilarious. #Trapliving

Load Metric
    Dodgers are #1 in stolen bases allowed in the MLB

The more you know

Load Metric
    does he though it took his father being dragged across a firing squad in 59 for him to acknowledge gruyere he was literally shouting NO ITS TOO FRENCH I WANT MY RETARD SON TO LIVE IN SACRAMENTO BUT NOT KNOW ABOUT CHEESES before he was shot to to death by Koreans sall it was a fucking thing bro

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    does he though it took his father being dragged across a firing squad in 59 for him to acknowledge gruyere he was literally shouting NO ITS TOO FRENCH I WANT MY RETARD SON TO LIVE IN SACRAMENTO BUT NOT KNOW ABOUT CHEESES before he was shot to to death by Koreans sall it was a fucking thing bro

Post more.

To think I invited JD to come play a tournament and wanted to stake him and drink beers and post a trip report when he lived in Mx. I've staked dead money before but this could have been much worse.

Comments

Sanlmar: lol wow is god.

Load Metric
    What a delight.

Bauer tomorrow. I don’t want to end up like Marty’s dad.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Nice win guys! Max sweat value. Early leans tomorrow are Braves, Orioles, Pirates..

Giants trying to make it a 3 team race in the NL West. Who do you like to win AL West Salnmar?

Load Metric
    please it took a martin meltdown to bring me back we keep it mellow in the skatz admin forum sall 2 fingers though this doyer season is shaaaaaaaaaaaping up though

Load Metric
    how you blow a 6 run lead in the 7th is basically hollywood to get these casual goons to lean into the season

Load Metric
    Nice win guys! Max sweat value. Early leans tomorrow are Braves, Orioles, Pirates..

Giants trying to make it a 3 team race in the NL West. Who do you like to win AL West Salnmar?
    Simpdog & I go back and forth. I went 12-4 in baseball on my posted picks. Fair sampling of dogs too.

I’m kinda burned out. I can’t think about any more games.

Good to see you back on the street after being sequestered with the jury lol wow.

Ciao
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 04-26-2021 at 10:28 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Votto is right though. Everything he said was accurate:

1) Dude is in a Giants jacket and clearly isn't a real fan of the Reds.

2) Votto doesn't and shouldn't give a shit whether they score in the first inning. His goal is to win the game, whereas this guy's goal is just to win a bet about the first inning.

3) Sportsbetting is a trap for a very high % of bettors, where they have no chance long term due to the juice. Unless you know what separates you from other bettors (aside from "I know sports"), you're going to lose in the medium and long terms in sportsbetting.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Votto is right though. Everything he said was accurate:

1) Dude is in a Giants jacket and clearly isn't a real fan of the Reds.

2) Votto doesn't and shouldn't give a shit whether they score in the first inning. His goal is to win the game, whereas this guy's goal is just to win a bet about the first inning.

3) Sportsbetting is a trap for a very high % of bettors, where they have no chance long term due to the juice. Unless you know what separates you from other bettors (aside from "I know sports"), you're going to lose in the medium and long terms in sportsbetting.

It can be funny and factually correct at same time right? Not mutually inclusive or whatever..

1- Dude has the degenerate look which makes the exchange funny for me. He looks like a guy that hangs with the IceMan at the Orleans sports book.

2- I have always liked Votto. Was surprised to see his new batting stance last night. He wants more than just the .400 OBP this year. Injuries have taken away a lot of his power. He knows its a trap despite never making a bet most likely.

3- I have been on both sides. 99% of bettors are fish. A guy I used to play poker with for years in San Diego John Spatafiore Rip used to hustle Puggy on the golf course once said in 2003ish, "Thats why the bookies are driving Cadillacs and bettors are looking for a new spot to bet." That comment has always provided me some laughs. I have donated a nice chunk of my Bellagio poker room winnings to the Sports book in the perfect location. Definitely down 6 figures betting NFL and up 6 figures betting MLB.

That being said I'll be betting the rest of my life. Its enjoyable for me and altho booking is a gold mine I don't feel like dealing with the headaches that come with it.

Load Metric
    Hey guys, just wondering who has the best fucking record in baseball? Is it the best Dodgers team ever? Surely it must be.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Hey guys, just wondering who has the best fucking record in baseball? Is it the best Dodgers team ever? Surely it must be.
    Surely young jsearles can't be trashing the Dodgers for a 15-8 record, when dealing with the injuries to multiple players, right?

The Dodgers indeed have a bullpen problem, but the Royals bullpen is worse.

The Royals are hitting well -- which was somewhat expected before the season -- but it just doesn't look like a team which will win in the playoffs. In fact, your team has just a +4 in run differential, which doesn't bode well for the future.

The team I don't understand is the Giants. They're just not that good. I can't imagine them holding up.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Surely young jsearles can't be trashing the Dodgers for a 15-8 record, when dealing with the injuries to multiple players, right?

The Dodgers indeed have a bullpen problem, but the Royals bullpen is worse.

The Royals are hitting well -- which was somewhat expected before the season -- but it just doesn't look like a team which will win in the playoffs. In fact, your team has just a +4 in run differential, which doesn't bode well for the future.

The team I don't understand is the Giants. They're just not that good. I can't imagine them holding up.
    I don’t understand the “young” Searles comment. Maybe start there? I’m sure it’s meant as an insult but I simply don’t get the joke.

For fancying yourself an mlb aficionado you’re sure wrong a lot. One of the Royals strengths is their bullpen. Much like it has been in the past. Sure they had a few bad games (when you bet on them). But overall they are very solid.

The Royals are also facing injuries. Adalberto Mondesi is the catalyst for this entire team and he hasn’t played yet. He will completely change their lineup when he comes back. Secondly super stud Bobby Witt Jr will be in the bigs this year. HeĀ’s just too good.

The Royals don’t have a starter hitting over .288. Jorge Soler is below the Mendoza line. Carlos Santana is only hitting .230. This team can actually get much better. I’m super excited for the rest of the season. This team was projected to go 72-90. I’m gonna go ahead and say the pundits were way wrong.

I’ll take your word on not being able to win in the playoffs. You’ve got a very long history of knowing what that looks like.
    Last edited by jsearles22; 04-27-2021 at 12:07 PM.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Young searles,

I didn't bother to look at what the Royals were projected to do this year. I do know that there was some excitement that their lineup was considerably better this year, and perhaps that would prevent them from being a failteam.

I don't know why you're going on about batting averages, because those are down in 2021. Only four teams are batting better than .247. Yes, you read that right. Go look it up.

The mediam team batting average right now is .231.

Mark my words, your pitching will be the problem this year, not your offense. The Royals won't have a bad year, and might even make the postseason, but they don't have the pitching to win in the playoffs, unless they acquire some, or unless some unheralded pitcher steps up.

Thread Information