Thread: *** OFFICIAL *** MLB 2021 Thread

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Fuck me and my border being two miles too far west

Oh boy.

We will see but +2.5 +125 …….

…. But enough about you…. I scoop over 8.5 total

Comments

BCR: I wouldn’t have bet the +500, but had a feel the +2.5 was a winner, but I’m lazy

NickyPipes: Nice win brother

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Wow. I was just telling Benjamin that Cody shouldn't be trying so hard to hit a HR, and needs to settle down.

We were both prepared to see an ugly K, and then he just smacked that high fastball so hard.

Comments

NickyPipes: You should be grateful your negative thinking was rewarded.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Fuck me and my border being two miles too far west

Oh boy.

We will see but +2.5 +125 …….

…. But enough about you…. I scoop over 8.5 total
    Nice hit on that total. You’re living right. Ohio grant licenses to start on 4/22, so next year won’t be an issue. Hope the lines are as good as PA has been. Lot of nickel lines on baseball in PA. All the draft kings and shit keeping it competitive.

Glad for you Dodgers fans as long as they hold. Wanted to see a good series.

Comments

Sanlmar: Support those needy offshore books.

Load Metric
    Negative Nancy …. Powerful medicine

Rest In Peace
    Load Metric
    Braves stink....

Comments

NickyPipes: Brother the Braves are very good and will be even better in years to come.

Load Metric
    How come every NL game I watch is epic, and every AL game I turn the channel by the 4th inning? It is that stupid DH, stupid.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    So far two walkoff wins (one after a comeback down 4-2 in the 8th), and then a comeback down 5-2 in the 8th via epic high-pitch HR.

All 3 games by 1 run.

Way more interesting for everyone than the 9-0 by the third snoozefest yesterday.

Maybe today's 2-1 game will end up more interesting in the AL.

Load Metric
    Support those needy offshore books.
    Feel free to move this Druff if you don’t want MLB thread derailed, can’t find the original thread where you brought up problem.

After losing out on another live bet winner I couldn’t bet, what was the workaround on the blockchain wallet issue?
    Best alternative?

I’ve been betting way more and running well on sports betting and on Ignition when I play and haven’t had to deposit, but they don’t have a book and I’ve missed some spots. What is best wallet for tech tards as I always went coinbase>blockchain>poker. Don’t have anything on ACR or Bovada with books. I like my book, but the lack of live when in Ohio is irritating me.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Wow. I was just telling Benjamin that Cody shouldn't be trying so hard to hit a HR, and needs to settle down.

We were both prepared to see an ugly K, and then he just smacked that high fastball so hard.
    Everybody will talk about that home run, but Justin Turner had a hell of an at bat and then Mookie put the dagger in their heart.

Load Metric
    So far two walkoff wins (one after a comeback down 4-2 in the 8th), and then a comeback down 5-2 in the 8th via epic high-pitch HR.

All 3 games by 1 run.

Way more interesting for everyone than the 9-0 by the third snoozefest yesterday.

84th time in LA Dodgers post season history when trailing by 3+ runs in 8th inning of later
    -1st WIN

Dodger 9 pitchers used.

Some serious MF statistical anomalies, son

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    How come every NL game I watch is epic, and every AL game I turn the channel by the 4th inning? It is that stupid DH, stupid.
    Every playoff game/series has been epic

Load Metric

All 3 games by 1 run.

84th time in LA Dodgers post season history when trailing by 3+ runs in 8th inning of later
    -1st WIN

Dodger 9 pitchers used.

Ya, I hope whatever he was busy with was important, as that was a game he would have never forgot attending. Shame he didn’t get there.

Load Metric

-1st WIN

Dodger 9 pitchers used.

Ya, I hope whatever he was busy with was important, as that was a game he would have never forgot attending. Shame he didn’t get there.
    My son is at the Sawks game with some college buddies. Several were on the same college team. One got a job with the Sawks after school and has ticket connections despite having moved on.

This is the best part. Another kid does video replay review. He’s the guy one of the MLB coaches calls on the bat phone. He was a soccer player. Priceless.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Terrible meatball to Bellinger…I too expected an inside breaking ball and Bellinger flailing helplessly

Load Metric

My son is at the Sawks game with some college buddies. Several were on the same college team. One got a job with the Sawks after school and has ticket connections despite having moved on.

This is the best part. Another kid does video replay review. He’s the guy one of the MLB coaches calls on the bat phone. He was a soccer player. Priceless.
    Wait, so like the kid the manager calls to ask if it’s worthy of review? How do you spend a few hundred million on a roster and have a soccer player giving you the thumbs up or down on what’s worth the challenge? I always just assumed teams have some retired ump or particularly knowledgeable coach on the other end.

How did he get that gig? That sounds like something the Indians would do being poor.

Load Metric

Wait, so like the kid the manager calls to ask if it’s worthy of review? How do you spend a few hundred million on a roster and have a soccer player giving you the thumbs up or down on what’s worth the challenge? I always just assumed teams have some retired ump or particularly knowledgeable coach on the other end.

How did he get that gig? That sounds like something the Indians would do being poor.
    I can’t even remember how it came up. It wasn’t the Sawks. It may well be the Indians. I’ll ask him.

Comments

BCR: Now that would make sense. If he works for the Indians, I hope your son picks up the tab. Making $15/hr for the tribe can’t be easy.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post
    Terrible meatball to Bellinger…I too expected an inside breaking ball and Bellinger flailing helplessly
    I mean it was 96mph 4 inches above the zone. Sure it could’ve been a tad higher but he’s not supposed to be able to hit that out. Sometimes the hitter just beats the pitcher.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Roberts is going to be roasted the entire offseason for the idiotic 8th inning appearance in Game 2. He has looked bad from the start tonight, even before the HR derby started.

Getting out of the 1st unscathed was misleading.

Actually, it will publicly be Roberts, but I have heard that Friedman sent the command from above to use Urias both on Sunday and today.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    On the bright side, there will be some bargain NLCS tickets tomorrow. The Dodgers fan in me is depressed, the Jew in me is thrilled.

Load Metric
    On the bright side, there will be some bargain NLCS tickets tomorrow. The Dodgers fan in me is depressed, the Jew in me is thrilled.
    Ye of little faith. The game ain’t over yet. Turner just pulling a hammy ain’t going to help though!

Thread Information