Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Is Tyde alive (hopefully and doing well)

Load Metric
    Name:  lgwc.gif
Views: 567
Size:  225.3 KB

Comments

JACKDANIELS: on point

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Well, we are 4 pages in, and I haven't yet seen a single argument against banning posters who only post to bash me.

So it looks like we're all in agreement! Great!!! I'm always very excited when the public agrees with new rules on here!

I have, however, taken note of the following other important points raised here:

1) dwai is a worthless troll who I don't control enough, and this justifies any other bad behavior by others here if I don't ban him.

2) Rick Sanchez is still very very very upset about splitthis making an implied threat 3 years ago to a user who is now banned here, and thinks split is super duper dangerous. In other news, he's also very upset that I haven't unbanned Tyde, who has threatened me countless times and posted my family's personal info.

3) Rick Sanchez isn't bitter at all about the splitthis thing, and is totally over it, and totally isn't being a dick in this thread because he's bitter about it. He's over it!

4) Sloppy Joe is a really good looking 34-year-old who likes to make fun of how older men look, and he's so good looking that he doesn't need to waste time posting pics of himself.

5) bottomset is ashamed of being a plumber.

NOTED!
    6) I love the Pandemic because it makes me feel really great watching people in food lines while I refresh my bank account. I secretly hope the vaccine fails so I can revel in people's misery.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Well, we are 4 pages in, and I haven't yet seen a single argument against banning posters who only post to bash me.

So it looks like we're all in agreement! Great!!! I'm always very excited when the public agrees with new rules on here!

I have, however, taken note of the following other important points raised here:

1) dwai is a worthless troll who I don't control enough, and this justifies any other bad behavior by others here if I don't ban him.

2) Rick Sanchez is still very very very upset about splitthis making an implied threat 3 years ago to a user who is now banned here, and thinks split is super duper dangerous. In other news, he's also very upset that I haven't unbanned Tyde, who has threatened me countless times and posted my family's personal info.

3) Rick Sanchez isn't bitter at all about the splitthis thing, and is totally over it, and totally isn't being a dick in this thread because he's bitter about it. He's over it!

4) Sloppy Joe is a really good looking 34-year-old who likes to make fun of how older men look, and he's so good looking that he doesn't need to waste time posting pics of himself.

5) bottomset is ashamed of being a plumber.

NOTED!
    6) I love the Pandemic because it makes me feel really great watching people in food lines while I refresh my bank account. I secretly hope the vaccine fails so I can revel in people's misery.
    Doesn't this hurt the plumbing business?

A few months ago I had a really bad drain clog which I would have otherwise caused a plumber to fix, but I actually put in the effort to fix it myself because I didn't want a plumber in the house at this point.

Or are you so liquid that you can withstand the downturn in business and still derisively laugh?

Load Metric

A few months ago I had a really bad drain clog which I would have otherwise caused a plumber to fix, but I actually put in the effort to fix it myself because I didn't want a plumber in the house at this point.

Or are you so liquid that you can withstand the downturn in business and still derisively laugh?
    You really are making an ass out of yourself. Is this where I bet you $500,000 I am not a plumber? Let me know. You are spiraling out of control Druff. Log off.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

You really are making an ass out of yourself. Is this where I bet you $500,000 I am not a plumber? Let me know. You are spiraling out of control Druff. Log off.
    Wait, now you're not a plumber? Have we been living a lie for the past 15 years???

Load Metric

Wait, now you're not a plumber? Have we been living a lie for the past 15 years???
    And you have been autistic for 15 years. The irony is the guy you banned, Tyde, did them both. But the plumber never bothered me, but the autism level, well you banned Tyde,

Comments

sonatine: spoiler alert; he never, ever logs off

Gold
    Load Metric
    I'm sure this is all just a big misunderstanding

Load Metric

Lightbulb

NOTED!

Part of the perks of being an anonymous coward.

Thank you for clarifying how triggering it is for you.

I promise I will be nicer.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Banned
    Load Metric
    NOTED!

Name:  AHI_43545237303536313235_1_LowRes_JPG (1).jpg
Views: 209
Size:  7.3 KB

Load Metric
    DRUFF REALLY GETTING CORNHOLED ON HIS OWN SITE PRETTY BADLY

Comments

RealTalk: LOL

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Yup, I'm very sensitive.

I'll tell you something else I did when I was really sensitive.

I asked the owner of a forum to change my join date and my post count, because I was really super duper worried that my triggered friends would see I post on a forum where people say mean and nasty things, and I wanted to make it look like I just joined recently and barely post.

Then I started using an old dupe account to troll, and only used my main account for occasional, serious, non-controversial posts. This way I don't have to worry about having to stand by anything I say, and I can claim to be outraged by the content on that forum, when in public company!

Fortunately the owner agreed, so I could sleep better at night once again. Crisis averted!!!

I've never admitted this before, but since Rick has exposed how sensitive I am, I figured I might as well come clean.

Comments

dwai: LOL SRSLY SIRIUS

Tellafriend: Ouch

nunbeater: LOL THOMAS THE TANK ENGINE

Gold
    Load Metric

Comments

dwai: lol

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Name:  sonatine.png
Views: 218
Size:  71.4 KB

Load Metric
    Yup, I'm very sensitive.

I asked the owner of a forum to change my join date and my post count, because I was really super duper worried that my triggered friends would see I post on a forum where people say mean and nasty things, and I wanted to make it look like I just joined recently and barely post.

Then I started using an old dupe account to troll, and only used my main account for occasional, serious, non-controversial posts. This way I don't have to worry about having to stand by anything I say, and I can claim to be outraged by the content on that forum, when in public company!

Fortunately the owner agreed, so I could sleep better at night once again. Crisis averted!!!

I've never admitted this before, but since Rick has exposed how sensitive I am, I figured I might as well come clean.
    I am no Rick Sanchez fan for sure only because his politics are so demented. But everyone knows who Rick Sanchez is and he created the "most funniest video ever" on this forum. Druff, you are down to like 40 active posters, how low to you want to get this? like 20?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Yup, I'm very sensitive.

I am no Rick Sanchez fan for sure only because his politics are so demented. But everyone knows who Rick Sanchez is and he created the "most funniest video ever" on this forum. Druff, you are down to like 40 active posters, how low to you want to get this? like 20?
    Depends which 20

And how many of the 20 are you

Gold
    Load Metric
    Yup, I'm very sensitive.

its no biggie, desertrunner is here to breathe new life into the forum

Comments

Kuntmissioner: rofl

Load Metric

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Walked right into that one sonadweeb

Load Metric

Tha fuck? Don’t do this.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Look, I'm glad sonatine posts here, and he usually brings good content when he's not libtriggered, but a "you never log off" insult from him is like Joe Biden calling someone senile.

Silver
    Load Metric
    I’m just glad to see wrenchjockey. Always enjoyed his posts. Now carry on.

Thread Information