Thread: have to say jalen hurts looked like complete shit vs dallas

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

have to say jalen hurts looked like complete shit vs dallas

he had nothing but check downs and throwing it into coverage. he even looked tentative escaping the pocket and running the ball. he just did not want to do it and he looked afraid.

he was a big reason why philly didn't win.

how come nobody is pointing this out

Comments

JimmyG_415: So there isn't one white QB that sucks, huh? F'ing a you are a clown.
    Last edited by mulva; 12-28-2020 at 06:04 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomset_69 View Post
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Gold
    Load Metric
    I don't get what all the hype was about in the first place. Do people not watch college football? He is exactly what he was in college. A meh passer who was a pretty good runner, but it was more about him being bigger and stronger than the people trying to tackle him and him delivering the punishment instead of taking it. Obviously in the NFL he is being punished by people bigger, stronger and faster than him and it is wearing him down.

It might be ok for a start or two, but there is nothing about Jalen Hurts game that is sustainable at the NFL level that I can see.

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post
    I don't get what all the hype was about in the first place. Do people not watch college football? He is exactly what he was in college. A meh passer who was a pretty good runner, but it was more about him being bigger and stronger than the people trying to tackle him and him delivering the punishment instead of taking it. Obviously in the NFL he is being punished by people bigger, stronger and faster than him and it is wearing him down.

It might be ok for a start or two, but there is nothing about Jalen Hurts game that is sustainable at the NFL level that I can see.
    His style will shock defensive coordinators.I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Comments

Sanlmar: borrowing from the PFA classics library.
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric
    wait till JimmyG hears about this, also Washington cutting that young black QB as well

Comments

adamantium: lol

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    wait till JimmyG hears about this, also Washington cutting that young black QB as well
    It surprised me because if Alex Smith isn't ready to go then they're down to that third string guy whose name sounds like Heineken. Haskins sucks but he might have been their best option Sunday, and they're playing for a playoff spot, unbelievably.

Hurts blows. A QB who can take off and run when he needs to and who can run an occasional designed run is an asset, but only if he is a solid pocket passer. If he's not a good passer and has to run to get anything done he'll be mashed into a pulp by NFL defenses within a couple years tops.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

Hurts blows. A QB who can take off and run when he needs to and who can run an occasional designed run is an asset, but only if he is a solid pocket passer. If he's not a good passer and has to run to get anything done he'll be mashed into a pulp by NFL defenses within a couple years tops.
    Sounds like someone we know.....

Name:  191118-think-colin-kaepernick-se-511p_1eef6007c20658934bf171009f4080e6.fit-760w.jpg
Views: 192
Size:  47.8 KB

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post

Name:  191118-think-colin-kaepernick-se-511p_1eef6007c20658934bf171009f4080e6.fit-760w.jpg
    Kaepernick at least had prototypical height and a big arm, even if he never learned to be accurate (like Josh Allen seems to have done). Hurts is actually short for a QB (6'1") and I dont think his arm is that strong. Tim Tebow is probably a better comp of Hurts.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    only reason i watched most of the game is because of all the good things i have heard about hurts and my vested interest on the giants.

maybe it was a bad game, but the dude did not look NFL ready.

why hasn't anything been said how bad he was? are we just going to not say that shitty QB play and losing the game because of it is ok because the QB is black and everyone that is white is afraid to point out the obvious
    Last edited by mulva; 12-29-2020 at 06:13 AM.
    Johnny Manziel will be the 1st pick in the draft. I truly believe not only will Johnny Manziel be rookie of the year, quite possibly he will be MVP as his style will shock defensive coordinators. Manziel may only be 6 feet tall, but he has size 15 feet. And he has HUGE hands. I know some NFL scouts so I know what I am talking about.

Load Metric

You mean the guy who sucked so bad he lost his job to Blaine Gabbert?

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post

You mean the guy who sucked so bad he lost his job to Blaine Gabbert?
    Hurts & Haskins will NEVER get to play a superbowl so there is that.
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric
    This has been all covered under badguy’s unified midget theory.

Bet under 43½ Sunday only if you won’t feel compelled to watch. Even badguy wouldn’t

Comments

badguy23: LOL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

Bet under 43½ Sunday only if you won’t feel compelled to watch. Even badguy wouldn’t

San is right I wont be watching

On too Bigger and better things LOL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

San is right I wont be watching

On to littler and better things LOL

Comments

Sanlmar: missed ya sweetheart

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post

Kaepernick at least had prototypical height and a big arm, even if he never learned to be accurate (like Josh Allen seems to have done). Hurts is actually short for a QB (6'1") and I dont think his arm is that strong. Tim Tebow is probably a better comp of Hurts.

Tebow is 6'3, 255. And at least Tebow won a playoff game (on an 80 yard TD pass). Hurts will never even see the playoffs.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    really wonder if hurts will improve. come to think of it, tua was shit this year and hurt his team as well.

any half ass QB can throw screens or 5 yard passes.

too early to give up on them but just think how long tenn gave mariota before finally saying "you suck"......years of mediocrity. and once tanny was inserted the team became good.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    really wonder if hurts will improve. come to think of it, tua was shit this year and hurt his team as well.

any half ass QB can throw screens or 5 yard passes.

too early to give up on them but just think how long tenn gave mariota before finally saying "you suck"......years of mediocrity. and once tanny was inserted the team became good.
    What are the odds that a QB taken hallway through the 2nd round will become anything more than a serviceable backup? Hurts is probably playing about as good as expected given his talent/draft grade.

Picking a QB in the top of the first round is a coin flip. Anything after that and you are hoping to get lucky and hit gold.

Thread Information