Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: New trend in advertising?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    There is a new insurance commercial out with a mixed couple, but I didn’t grab a pic of it.

I know Walt is disappointed, but this thread is not about racism, it’s about advertisers going woke and following a trend.

Me- I don’t bekieve in the sheep herd mentality of must follow the bandwagon.
    You think there's a problem with showing (some) mixed couples, the ones with black men. If they're doing it they must be "woke" which in your point of view is an insulting term. By definition this is racist. It doesn't matter whether you realize it or not, it's still racist.
    Ive already explained this atleast twice in this thread, I guess youre just slow to comprehend.

Load Metric

You think there's a problem with showing (some) mixed couples, the ones with black men. If they're doing it they must be "woke" which in your point of view is an insulting term. By definition this is racist. It doesn't matter whether you realize it or not, it's still racist.
    Ive already explained this atleast twice in this thread, I guess youre just slow to comprehend.
    I've already explained this at least five times on this board, I guess you're just slow to comprehend.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric

The fragility of white males on the right feeling triggered by things like this is truly embarrassing.

You claim to have dated non-whites, so you have lived experience.

But you, Druff etc. still get triggered because Tucker, Charlie Kirk etc. pull your strings and make you dance?

Have some self-respect, just own the racism or stop crying about dumb shit like a little bitch.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    The fragility of white males on the right feeling triggered by things like this is truly embarrassing.

But you, Druff etc. still get triggered because Tucker, Charlie Kirk etc. pull your strings and make you dance?

Have some self-respect, just own the racism or stop crying about dumb shit like a little bitch.
    It's really amazing what snowflakes they all are. Maybe the ads need trigger warnings.

Load Metric

It's really amazing what snowflakes they all are. Maybe the ads need trigger warnings.
    What happened to being men?

These weak pussies get triggered and run to their laptops crying about cancel culture, commercials, syrup, baseball games etc. and then throw around terms like snowflake?

Humiliating.

*Apologies for the blacks out of context, desert. But this clip comes from a TV show focused on inner city Baltimore which is hella dark. So no reason to get prickly.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric

New trend in advertising?

Damn, the two of you are some dumb MFers here. No one triggers me, I’ve said here multiple times that advertising is going the way of the woke and playing into political correctness. Not a race or dating issue, I just laugh at how the trend is to virtue signal and say- Look is, we’re doing it too!
    Last edited by desertrunner; 04-07-2021 at 01:21 PM.

Load Metric

Damn, the two of you are some dumb MFers here. No one triggers me, I’ve said here multiple times that advertising is going the way of the woke and playing into political correctness. Not a race or dating issue, I just laugh at how the trend is to virtue signal and say- Look is, we’re doing it too!
    OK, thanks for pointing that out. I didn't get it before. My bad.
    Last edited by Walter Sobchak; 04-07-2021 at 05:03 PM.

Load Metric
    Why is there a fucking thread on this site about interracial couples in advertising?

Unreal

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tommyt View Post
    Why is there a fucking thread on this site about interracial couples in advertising?

Unreal
    The OP thought it was worth a thread. It seems you disagree?

Comments

FRANKRIZZO: lol on many levels

Load Metric

Unreal
    That was NOT the topic of this thread.

Load Metric

Unreal
    That was NOT the topic of this thread.
    Tommyt was late to the thread so let's get him up to speed.

To help, here's the OP:

What I’ve seen lately are ads for a black man and white woman. I assume this is the hot trend, but I don’t see real life reflecting this trend in my local area. More of a national thing or trend?

So is this the hot new thing now? I also never agreed that white guilt should be the foundation for a relationship. This is not a racial thing, if you like or love a person, fine, but don’t make political or past history the foundation or reason why.

See, he clearly says it's not a racial thing.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    I encourage all freedom fighters to not buy anything promoting the lib agenda.
    Just to make sure you get it tommyt, it's not about race it's because showing interracial couples in ads promotes a liberal agenda.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    honestly after actually reading this thread, the odds of op shooting up a mall in 2021 are a comfortable +320.
    Ha ha, No. I just dont like political agendas, political correctness and virtue signalling shoved in my face. I also think "white guilt" is a joke and white people need to stop paying today for the Civil War of 1861.
    Leaving politics aside, can I confess something? I like that white girls have guilt. Some combination of guilty, curiosity and rebellion has scored me a lot of white pussy.

Load Metric
    No one triggers me
    Name:  laughing-5.gif
Views: 102
Size:  1.01 MB
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Oh there's a lot of whining regarding race and being offended these days, but the vast majority of it isn't coming from the right.

Cancel culture basically is whining and getting what you want, if you think about it.

Thread Information