Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: *** OFFICIAL *** NBA 2020-21 Thread

Load Metric
    All year I hedged on whether this Suns team was for real. I think Paul is an all timer, but pg’s are limited to impact in playoffs, but damn, he’s got the kids playing real basketball. I’ve always loved how he controls pace. Just great feel.

For the first time since maybe 2004, I think the NBA actually has a new best player in the world, and it’s Jokic imo, but his roster can’t hang with this beast in Phoenix and Ayton has really become super good where he’s not just a project any more and playing within himself. Paul might be a great coach some day of he has any desire

Load Metric
    lakers shit on this team healthy but were gonna solace it up that we lost to the suns playing like the 01 lakers

Load Metric
    suns may never lose another game

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    All year I hedged on whether this Suns team was for real. I think Paul is an all timer, but pg’s are limited to impact in playoffs, but damn, he’s got the kids playing real basketball. I’ve always loved how he controls pace. Just great feel.

For the first time since maybe 2004, I think the NBA actually has a new best player in the world, and it’s Jokic imo, but his roster can’t hang with this beast in Phoenix and Ayton has really become super good where he’s not just a project any more and playing within himself. Paul might be a great coach some day of he has any desire
    I legit think Paul is one of the most underrated players of all-time. Look at those garbage teams in New Orleans he carried to the playoffs. He turned David West into a 2x all-star, because he had no one better to feed there.

His work in OKC last year might have topped that.

Now this year how pretty much swapping out Rubio for him turned the Suns from a 9 seed to a 2 seed. Crowder helped as well, but most of that is on CP3.

Point God.

Comments

BCR: He truly is. Might be as good as anyone can be at 6’1.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    IM GONNA GET RICH AF

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

I legit think Paul is one of the most underrated players of all-time. Look at those garbage teams in New Orleans he carried to the playoffs. He turned David West into a 2x all-star, because he had no one better to feed there.

Now this year how pretty much swapping out Rubio for him turned the Suns from a 9 seed to a 2 seed. Crowder helped as well, but most of that is on CP3.

Point God.
    He's just incredible, and DeAndre Ayton looks like a top 5 center.

Grew up in Y league with Chris Paul, he was always the best player but there were a couple of other guys who were considered the true local prospects - one of whom got recruited by North Carolina but never played. Unlike now, Chris was well liked by everyone.

Literally no one thought he would become an NBA star.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

Point God.

Grew up in Y league with Chris Paul, he was always the best player but there were a couple of other guys who were considered the true local prospects - one of whom got recruited by North Carolina but never played. Unlike now, Chris was well liked by everyone.

Pre CP3: Wow Lolz Sunz, coulda had Luka or Trae dummies

Now: Damn he's dropping playoff double-doubles and holding his own defensively vs the MVP. SHOULD be alive longer in the postseason than Luka and Trae.

Load Metric

Now: Damn he's dropping playoff double-doubles and holding his own defensively vs the MVP. SHOULD be alive longer in the postseason than Luka and Trae.
    Denver is carrying injuries and MPJ is fucked up too but man are they being worked. Makes owning Portland look even worse.

Think Phoenix takes care of them in 5. It will be a grater series against whomever emerges from the other series. I still think the finals will be competitive (penciling Brooklyn in).
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Platinum
    Load Metric
    cuban better get his head outta his ass and get a team around luka...the fact that he singlehandedly almost drug that dogshit team past the clippers is amazing...

the guy who is the GM of the hawks does not get enough credit for the way he built that team around trae...i think by analytical metrics trae is the worst or at best bottom 5 in defense at the PG position...so they traded for capela to fill in for his lack of defense...and capela is a solid enough offensive player to boot...then he went out and got bogdan and gallo...yeah he probably overpaid a little, but fuck nobody is coming to atlanta on a market deal...so now they have 2 elite shooters to go along with trae, capela and collins who is another underrated guy who is a stretch 4...add in heurter who is a good shooter and has the potential to be an elite shooter and you got a nice team for today's NBA...they're probably a guy short, but they're gonna be a tough out...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsChafedPenis View Post
    cuban better get his head outta his ass and get a team around luka...the fact that he singlehandedly almost drug that dogshit team past the clippers is amazing...

the guy who is the GM of the hawks does not get enough credit for the way he built that team around trae...i think by analytical metrics trae is the worst or at best bottom 5 in defense at the PG position...so they traded for capela to fill in for his lack of defense...and capela is a solid enough offensive player to boot...then he went out and got bogdan and gallo...yeah he probably overpaid a little, but fuck nobody is coming to atlanta on a market deal...so now they have 2 elite shooters to go along with trae, capela and collins who is another underrated guy who is a stretch 4...add in heurter who is a good shooter and has the potential to be an elite shooter and you got a nice team for today's NBA...they're probably a guy short, but they're gonna be a tough out...
    Heard they got the best chicken wings tho....

Load Metric

I should probably clarify on this one, if I'm doing that draft over again, I'm taking Luka #1 no doubt.

But maybe Ayton at 2 over Trae tbh.

Actually, in my opinion, SGA at 2. Then argue over Trae, Ayton, or MPJr at 3.

Load Metric

I should probably clarify on this one, if I'm doing that draft over again, I'm taking Luka #1 no doubt.

But maybe Ayton at 2 over Trae tbh.

Actually, in my opinion, SGA at 2. Then argue over Trae, Ayton, or MPJr at 3.
    Luka, Trae, Ayton, MPJ, SGA.

Quite the draft actually. I love SGA but watched very little OKC this year.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    I AM THE SITES NBA SHARP

Bet $ 200.00 to win $ 7,000.00Result: Pending
    2021 NBA Championship - Odds to Win
    Philadelphia 76ers06/15/21 20:00 EDT+3500

Bet $ 339.49 to win $ 10,184.70Result: Pending
    Philadelphia 76ers06/15/21 20:00 EDT+3000

Bet $ 100.00 to win $ 10,000.00Result: Pending
    Phoenix Suns06/15/21 20:00 EDT+10000

Bet $ 50.00 to win $ 5,000.00Result: Pending
    Phoenix Suns06/15/21 20:00 EDT+10000

need kyrie or durant to get hurt obv

WELL WELL WELL

Bet $ 200.00 to win $ 10,000.00Result: Pending
    Phoenix Suns06/15/21 20:00 EDT+5000

Comments

Sanlmar: That’s awesome.

Gold
    Load Metric
    I remember that Giannis is the one who tore Porzingis's ACL in a similar spot when he got into Porzingis's landing space on a dunk and caused a real awkward landing. I admit I dont watch much Bucks, so could be he isn't a dirty player at all and these 2 anecdotes are just random, but maybe where there is smoke there is fire.

I do know the media gave him a complete pass with the Porzingis injury, as they seem to be with this Kyrie injury too. I also remember the media not caring much when he sucker punched Dunleavy in a game a long time ago. Maybe there is nothing there, but the media definitely seems to enjoy his rags to riches immigrant story and isn't too interested in anything dulling the varnish.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post
    I remember that Giannis is the one who tore Porzingis's ACL in a similar spot when he got into Porzingis's landing space on a dunk and caused a real awkward landing. I admit I dont watch much Bucks, so could be he isn't a dirty player at all and these 2 anecdotes are just random, but maybe where there is smoke there is fire.

I do know the media gave him a complete pass with the Porzingis injury, as they seem to be with this Kyrie injury too. I also remember the media not caring much when he sucker punched Dunleavy in a game a long time ago. Maybe there is nothing there, but the media definitely seems to enjoy his rags to riches immigrant story and isn't too interested in anything dulling the varnish.

Lol what?

Complete coincidence. You have two people made of almost the same level of glass as Glass (AD) himself is. Nothing you can do about that. Greek freak was just getting position.

Watch the slo-mo from today. Freak did slide underneath him, but he was looking up for the rebound the whole time. Get in front (box-out to an extent, although that is kinda gone from modern NBA) and grab the board.

Load Metric
    I remember that Giannis is the one who tore Porzingis's ACL in a similar spot when he got into Porzingis's landing space on a dunk and caused a real awkward landing. I admit I dont watch much
    FYP

Load Metric

Lol what?

Complete coincidence. You have two people made of almost the same level of glass as Glass (AD) himself is. Nothing you can do about that. Greek freak was just getting position.

Watch the slo-mo from today. Freak did slide underneath him, but he was looking up for the rebound the whole time. Get in front (box-out to an extent, although that is kinda gone from modern NBA) and grab the board.
    Yeah, I can’t see anything dirty about it at all. More just Kyrie doing his mid air contortion thing and jumping kind of sideways. It looked like he leapt from corner of circle and came down closer to mid circle as he was avoiding the first defender that passed by as Giannis was closing. It’s what makes him a great finisher, but he just got unlucky this time. Just a weird play. Even the landing is strange for anyone besides Kyrie.

Load Metric
    Bob Costas predicts the next 20+ years of the NBA. Chills

Comments

gut: still a push-off offensive foul on Jordan there

BCR: Nailed that one

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsChafedPenis View Post

Heard they got the best chicken wings tho....
    yeah but that's cancelled out by the gold club shutting down...

Load Metric
    Report: Luka Doncic dislikes Mavericks de-facto co-general manager, Haralabos Voulgaris

Harolobob

Comments

Sheesfaced:

Thread Information