Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: *** OFFICIAL *** NBA 2020-21 Thread

Load Metric
    Noob NBA prop question:

Is there a painless way to get the running points rebounds and assists # for a player? Curry, in this instance.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    2000/4200 Dubs Cmon Chef Curry close .. The first 4 minutes of the 4th will be interesting with him resting.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Big middle on the total need between 203-217.

Hockey is fire so far way to go guys!!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by padre33 View Post

Pick favorite.
    Take dog for walk.
    Cash check.

Runs pure.
    I printed some stats a few weeks ago on NHL favorites. Maybe an update for shock value is due.

Simp is prolly undefeated except for Lakers

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by padre33 View Post

Pick favorite.
    Take dog for walk.
    Cash check.

Runs pure.
    I printed some stats a few weeks ago on NHL favorites. Maybe an update for shock value is due.

Simp is prolly undefeated except for Lakers
    Winnipeg was a nice dog walk tonight.

Lakers aren't losing this game. C'mon we have seen this for YEARS.

Comments

Sanlmar: dog walk

Load Metric
    ugly bimbos (rachel nichols) and sideline reporting in general tilts me to no end

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    ugly bimbos (rachel nichols) and sideline reporting in general tilts me to no end

Brace yourself for women play by play.

Load Metric
    lebron just got sniped by a 50 cal, apparently.

Load Metric
    MJ >>> LEBUM

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    MJ >>> LEBUM
    Lebron GOAT 🐐
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Can't believe that 3 Lebron made in what was a desperation shot.

Embarrassing finish for the Warriors, who chunked off 2.5 seconds basically doing nothing but losing the ball.

Warriors probably beat Grizz in the next game though.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Embarrassing finish for the Warriors, who chunked off 2.5 seconds basically doing nothing but losing the ball.

I get the Lebron hate, and what I knew would be the annoying I saw 3 baskets press conference, but the game was basically decided when he came in during the third and essentially picked apart the GS defense. It’s what I missed most once he left. His vision and ability to make the pass. When I’d watch him live, the court always felt so small and I was always left scratching my head at the angles he could deliver the ball and wondering how he even saw the open cutter. From the forward position, only Bird ever made me feel that way. That how did he see that dude?

Even on a shit shooting night shaking off the rust, they’re + double digits when he was on court and the rest of the starters were in the negative. Golden State really has a shit team this year outside Curry, so it’s not indicative they’re back yet or prohibitive favorites in a really deep west, but once they closed that gap in the third, I’m a little surprised they didn’t win even easier.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

I get the Lebron hate, and what I knew would be the annoying I saw 3 baskets press conference, but the game was basically decided when he came in during the third and essentially picked apart the GS defense. It’s what I missed most once he left. His vision and ability to make the pass. When I’d watch him live, the court always felt so small and I was always left scratching my head at the angles he could deliver the ball and wondering how he even saw the open cutter. From the forward position, only Bird ever made me feel that way. That how did he see that dude?

Even on a shit shooting night shaking off the rust, they’re + double digits when he was on court and the rest of the starters were in the negative. Golden State really has a shit team this year outside Curry, so it’s not indicative they’re back yet or prohibitive favorites in a really deep west, but once they closed that gap in the third, I’m a little surprised they didn’t win even easier.
    I've never understood the LeBron hate from any angle. The guy is the best basketball player I have ever seen in my life. He clearly got inadvertently eye gouged. The Jordan argument of 'greatest' holds up only when narrative is tied in.

He's far past his prime and still is the best player in the league.

Being a -300 favorite against Phoenix is a bit of a shock, but...it's LeBron and AD.

The Warriors are absolute dogshit and got straight murdered anytime Curry was off the floor. Curry is going to have to go off again to beat Memphis.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Lebron James 2020 #1 seed: "the play in tourney is fantastic"

Lebron James 2021: "whoever thought of it should be fired"

guy is typical self centered trash that throws together word salad to try to get his way at all times, a sloppy fag kinda guy. i question the character judgement of anybody who likes him and if any of my friends do, i assume they would bang my woman if they had a chance and then accept an invite to my wedding a few months later w/o saying anything

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    Lebron James 2020 #1 seed: "the play in tourney is fantastic"

Lebron James 2021: "whoever thought of it should be fired"

guy is typical self centered trash that throws together word salad to try to get his way at all times, a sloppy fag kinda guy. i question the character judgement of anybody who likes him and if any of my friends do, i assume they would bang my woman if they had a chance and then accept an invite to my wedding a few months later w/o saying anything
    solid homies you got there Dish. Talk about word salad that had all the fixins

Comments

thesidedish: tr00, i should cease all contact with anybody that can't tell lebron james is a pos

Load Metric
    You nailed it BCR. The 3 baskets press conference. What a drama queen fag. The word salad.

Krypt is doing the MJ >>LeBron thing. He never even saw MJ but he knows.

80’s & 90’s basketball: eye gouging and hard fouls were a fundamental part of the game. Sure the scoring was less than today cause guys got hit in the larynx back then. Fucking LeBron pulling his Paul Pierce type faggotry — again.

I get that in the “no touch” league flopping gets rewarded so acting helps.

The end of the game Curry and LeBron hugging and fondling each other’s balls at center court. MJ and Isaiah Thomas or Patrick Ewing weren’t soul kissing post game. It’s surprising Krypt appreciates the rich history.

The Warriors positively suck. The only player last night was Curry and if the Lakers focused on him it was over. I have never bet rebounds, points, assists in my life but I did last night. Curry under 47.5 and I squeaked by @ 47.

Spare me. Perhaps this explains the hate. If he just shut up and played MAYBE we talk.

Load Metric
    Lebron was hungover, no wonder he played poorly first half.

Some of you might have noticed Drake, they definitely showed him a few times on our broadcast and the local announcers talked about him during breaks.

This, just two days after the four-time NBA champion celebrated the launch of his new Lobos Tequila brand alongside none other than Drizzy himself in Los Angeles.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    one of the dumbest speeches in history. im sure sloppy fag thinks Drake is just the tops

Comments

Sloppy Joe: At least antifa didnt steal his hat, cuck

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    You nailed it BCR. The 3 baskets press conference. What a drama queen fag. The word salad.

Krypt is doing the MJ >>LeBron thing. He never even saw MJ but he knows.

80’s & 90’s basketball: eye gouging and hard fouls were a fundamental part of the game. Sure the scoring was less than today cause guys got hit in the larynx back then. Fucking LeBron pulling his Paul Pierce type faggotry — again.

I get that in the “no touch” league flopping gets rewarded so acting helps.

The end of the game Curry and LeBron hugging and fondling each other’s balls at center court. MJ and Isaiah Thomas or Patrick Ewing weren’t soul kissing post game. It’s surprising Krypt appreciates the rich history.

The Warriors positively suck. The only player last night was Curry and if the Lakers focused on him it was over. I have never bet rebounds, points, assists in my life but I did last night. Curry under 47.5 and I squeaked by @ 47.

Spare me. Perhaps this explains the hate. If he just shut up and played MAYBE we talk.
    80s NBA is when I fell in love with the game. I idolized Bird and hated the Lakers cause my Dad and everybody else was a fan on the West Coast. Hard to be a Clippers fan back then but stuck with them even thru the worst owner in sports history. I understand you and others hate with the NBA and how it has become soft. The rules changed in 2001 and the game changed. I love it now just as much as I did back then tbh. Hard to make comparisons but Jordan will tough to get out of the top spot ever.. I have always believed and i think Daly does as well he missed a few seasons for gambling.

Being the site NBA nerd I have to disagree that Curry was by himself out there. The first half they played perfect and most of that was the defense. Draymond takes on all comers and Davis was so frustrated he camped at the 3 point line most of the half.. Looney played great D and the enigma Wiggins took on the challenge and played Lebron well. NBA fans get frustrated by Wiggins inconsistency and the 3rd quarter he made turnovers, missed easy shots by the rim on cuts and fumbled a few balls that could have been easy buckets. In the end its just a loss, Im happy with the +210 bet and would do its again today...

Should have listened to you San and bet off and the time was halftime. Could have had 0-7 middle. The tough one was tying the live total and losing the 2nd half by .5. After the Lebron 3, scoreless last 55seconds. 14 point middles on totals are pretty sweet.

Comments

Sanlmar: I only watched last 2 minutes. I had one foot out of bounds. Turnover

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    So the Warriors are done.

Adam Silver wants the play-in tournament back.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...ontinue-season

While I agree it added a bit of excitement (especially with the Lakers/Warriors in it, due to their injuries), I think it's a bad idea. You're going to let teams with the 10th best record in the league (which could be way under .500 in some cases) potentially win the title? Why even have a regular season then?

Not quite as bad as expanding playoffs in baseball, because the NBA has less variance when great teams face mediocre ones, but still.

Thread Information