Thread: Thoughts from a Balcony

Gold
    Load Metric

Thoughts from a Balcony

I once had an apartment in Asia that has a back balcony that looked out into the city. In the distance, you could see a KTV Neon sign. I would see it and picture it as my green light across the water ala Great Gatsby. My dream was to write a book and use that as some type of theme. Then I realized how little money that would most probably generate and thought better of it.

Now I have a balcony that overlooks the water in South Florida. I used to live in a place where you can see a lighthouse beam going round and round all night, but that was a while back.

When I spent a long time in Morocco for the first time the balcony overlooked both the sea on one side and mountains on the other. Have you ever been to Chefcahouan the blue city ?

I am hitting the road again tomorrow, I like to be home because I miss my dogs. You can’t bring a pack of dingoes on the road. I wish you could. You actually can and I do bring them to different parts of Florida. Dingoes don’t go on planes. They’ve been on boats though.

A few years back I didn’t have Jack, Jack. I used to stand on that balcony and dream of what my life would be like when I got some real money. I knew I would. I had cash then for a young guy but I still knew it was nothing. Knew I would get rich or literally die trying.

Now I pretty much have what I want but that’s pretty little. In my personal life I’m not buying much for myself more for others. I like to use my money to take risks to try to make more money, I’m fearless but I need to be more aggressive. The only reason I’ve been more passive is because I’ve been so busy. Some days I Work from the minute I wake up until the minute I go to sleep.

Some women work for me and they make $25k + bonuses every single month and all they really do is reply to some messages with me telling them what to say 75% of the time and I still hear complaints

A complaint I hear is “Nicky you should be more present!” As in pay attention to me not business on your phone

Where do you think the money comes from?

The only reason I posted on PFA to being with was to express myself. Here’s a fact pal: nobody cares

In general PFA is a pretty boring place unless you are obsessed with Corona Virus.

My personal favorite thread: wagering thread

You have to understand a guy like Pipes comes around to bring the action. It was hard at PFA to push the action, kind of have to drag Druff along these days. Tried to dish out some lay ups the guy was sitting in the bench.

You know what we call a guy like J Sear L where I come from? Wet blanket

Have a nice night fellas I’ll be back around in a few weeks if Druff is lucky

Comments

sonatine: king shit

JACKDANIELS: NICKY PIPES IS A NATIONAL TREASURE

Sanlmar: Chef’s kiss. Superb

FRANKRIZZO: bringing the hits

gimmick:

Inaugural Spring Classic Champion HoodedN's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Goodnight King
    #ToddsPlan

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Thoughts from a shit hole bottom floor apartment.

If making money for the sake of making money is your main focus, you've bitten on the wrong hook.

If you have a roof over your head, enough to eat and companionship you've got it all.

This place became less interesting because it became a political boxing ring and a lot of

the funnier types didn't find that funny

Comments

country978: words of wisdom

Baron Von Strucker: never disappoint

Load Metric
    Brother I must say I'm appalled by your careless payroll management.

300k annually per for a staff of broads and they still give you lip?

Scout the seas for a bathtub of Cubans and crew it up for pennies on the dollar. Any backtalk leads to dingo patrol and/or immediate deportation. Do you understand?
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    now let me tell you something brother, 25k a month is too much to be paying your whores if they still complaining brother
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post
    I once had an apartment in Asia that has a back balcony that looked out into the city. In the distance, you could see a KTV Neon sign. I would see it and picture it as my green light across the water ala Great Gatsby. My dream was to write a book and use that as some type of theme. Then I realized how little money that would most probably generate and thought better of it.

Now I have a balcony that overlooks the water in South Florida. I used to live in a place where you can see a lighthouse beam going round and round all night, but that was a while back.

When I spent a long time in Morocco for the first time the balcony overlooked both the sea on one side and mountains on the other. Have you ever been to Chefcahouan the blue city ?

I am hitting the road again tomorrow, I like to be home because I miss my dogs. You can’t bring a pack of dingoes on the road. I wish you could. You actually can and I do bring them to different parts of Florida. Dingoes don’t go on planes. They’ve been on boats though.

A few years back I didn’t have Jack, Jack. I used to stand on that balcony and dream of what my life would be like when I got some real money. I knew I would. I had cash then for a young guy but I still knew it was nothing. Knew I would get rich or literally die trying.

Now I pretty much have what I want but that’s pretty little. In my personal life I’m not buying much for myself more for others. I like to use my money to take risks to try to make more money, I’m fearless but I need to be more aggressive. The only reason I’ve been more passive is because I’ve been so busy. Some days I Work from the minute I wake up until the minute I go to sleep.

Some women work for me and they make $25k + bonuses every single month and all they really do is reply to some messages with me telling them what to say 75% of the time and I still hear complaints

A complaint I hear is “Nicky you should be more present!” As in pay attention to me not business on your phone

Where do you think the money comes from?

The only reason I posted on PFA to being with was to express myself. Here’s a fact pal: nobody cares

In general PFA is a pretty boring place unless you are obsessed with Corona Virus.

My personal favorite thread: wagering thread

You have to understand a guy like Pipes comes around to bring the action. It was hard at PFA to push the action, kind of have to drag Druff along these days. Tried to dish out some lay ups the guy was sitting in the bench.

You know what we call a guy like J Sear L where I come from? Wet blanket

Have a nice night fellas I’ll be back around in a few weeks if Druff is lucky
    Less than 70% true I suspect
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Thread Information