Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: hey druff how about this "dr" jill biden lmao

Load Metric

Comments

sonatine: classic leftist hypocrisy
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I stay to myself and keep out of trouble and/or potentially problematic scenarios

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    It's a good thing that the left doesn't focus on trivial bullshit.

Like, for example, I'm glad they didn't spend February 2020 focusing on xenophobia instead of the danger of a new pandemic. Important stuff! Visit Chinatown!!!
    or what about everyone getting one scoop of ice cream and Donald Trump getting two!

Load Metric
    The righttards do realise that the use of “Doctor” for a medic is much more recent than as a learning based honorific?

I mean what with them being so appreciative of linguistic evolution?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I stay to myself and keep out of trouble and/or potentially problematic scenarios

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post
    As a matter of convention I think calling PhD's "Dr." is weird, unless they are scientists or professors, in which case it seems fine. I used to play poker with Jerry Buss at Hollywood Park way back in the day (I was playing 20-40 and 40-80 limit games at that time and he would often jump into whatever game was open to kill time waiting for the bigger game to start so I played with him a fair deal), and it always seemed strange to me everyone called him Dr. Buss.

That being said, Fox News making this such a big story of this is pretty LOL. I guess this is just setting the stage for the next 4 years, where they are going to manufacture as much fake drama adjacent to Joe Biden as possible.
    Exactly. They're already making up shit about him daily.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    yeah man I mean, kinda like how the media did everything possible for 5 straight years to make Trump look as bad as they could. God forbid they pick on biden a little
    I agree with you, but the leftist media was obsessing over Trump possibly colluding with foreign governments, and Fox is obsessing over Biden's wife calling herself Dr. Not exactly apples to apples.

I suspect that Biden will actually be a very bland, centrist President and Fox and Rush are really going to have to stretch things to the point of absurdity to manufacture content.
    Exactly this. Bland and centrist. They'll be making shit up about him every day on Fox so they will have something to talk about instead of admitting that he's taking on the tough task of fixing everything Trump fucked up.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    It's a good thing that the left doesn't focus on trivial bullshit.

Like, for example, I'm glad they didn't spend February 2020 focusing on xenophobia instead of the danger of a new pandemic. Important stuff! Visit Chinatown!!!
    or what about everyone getting one scoop of ice cream and Donald Trump getting two!

GOD KING

I bet Trump's dreidel has a gimmel on every side.

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    so wait im confused why is dr gorka referred to as a dr but jill biden isnt
    Name:  giphy.gif
Views: 268
Size:  5.04 MB

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    As a matter of convention I think calling PhD's "Dr." is weird, unless they are scientists or professors, in which case it seems fine. I used to play poker with Jerry Buss at Hollywood Park way back in the day (I was playing 20-40 and 40-80 limit games at that time and he would often jump into whatever game was open to kill time waiting for the bigger game to start so I played with him a fair deal), and it always seemed strange to me everyone called him Dr. Buss.

That being said, Fox News making this such a big story of this is pretty LOL. I guess this is just setting the stage for the next 4 years, where they are going to manufacture as much fake drama adjacent to Joe Biden as possible.
    yeah man I mean, kinda like how the media did everything possible for 5 straight years to make Trump look as bad as they could. God forbid they pick on biden a little
    They didnt have to work hard thats for damn sure

Comments

dwai: no they didn't
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric
    She earned the name Dr. this is not an issue.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: you earned it, she earned it, everyone who did the work earned it, much respect
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    I was like 8 when I realized all doctor aren't medical doctors, why NOW are we addressing this?
    Just typical hypocritical misogynistic RW BS, otherwise known as propaganda.

To all RWer's who think they aren't sheep, 3 days ago, did you really care about shit like this?

Plus, you guys never had a problem w/this fucking clown and he worked at the WH & people in his field think he didn't earn it.
    ALA Rand Paul
    Name:  dr gorka2.PNG
Views: 187
Size:  185.3 KB
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sebastian_Gorka

San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    I was like 8 when I realized all doctor aren't medical doctors, why NOW are we addressing this?

To all RWer's who think they aren't sheep, 3 days ago, did you really care about shit like this?

Plus, you guys never had a problem w/this fucking clown and he worked at the WH & people in his field think he didn't earn it.
    ALA Rand Paul

Name:  960x0.jpg
Views: 174
Size:  28.1 KB

Comments

rum dick: Okie dokie kiddo

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post

ALA Rand Paul

Name:  960x0.jpg
Views: 174
Size:  28.1 KB
    Anyone know a doctor of fecology we can get on this?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I’m sure it was very arduous getting that degree from a university that has a school named after her husband.

She deserves to be called whatever she wants...by herself...anyone else can call her whatever they want.

Load Metric
    hey you fucking retards fun fact, Dr. was a title in academia before medicine. that means medical doctors are actually the imposters you fucking faggots

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tommyt View Post
    Who do these people think they are? Oh what, you dedicated a part of your life to education and want to be recognized for your accomplishments?

These educated and entitled libtards make me sick with their PhD’s and MBA’s. These people should have done something productive.
    I have an MBA but putting it on a business card or LinkedIn smacks of desperation....they are a dime a dozen.

Who said anything bad about phds?
    I'm technically a doctor but I'd never call myself Dr. Meanwhile, Jill Biden is an ACTUAL Dr because she has a fucking PHD. I could be wrong but I swear the dumbass who wrote that op-ed had a bs doctorate (mine claim is better than his which is lol).

It's dumb af. But it's GOP 101...make anyone in the other party be a fake. Obama is a Kenyan, Jill isn't a doctor, the lame squad isn't American.... I could go on.

Best thing that happened today politically was that one Biden admin lady refusing to apologize for saying I'm not calling Republicans fuckers but they are assholes... Republicans should be called out for the piece of shit traitor fuckwads they are. Fuck their pretend sensitivity.

Second wind of covid recovery kicking in.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post

I have an MBA but putting it on a business card or LinkedIn smacks of desperation....they are a dime a dozen.

I'm technically a doctor but I'd never call myself Dr. Meanwhile, Jill Biden is an ACTUAL Dr because she has a fucking PHD. I could be wrong but I swear the dumbass who wrote that op-ed had a bs doctorate (mine claim is better than his which is lol).

It's dumb af. But it's GOP 101...make anyone in the other party be a fake. Obama is a Kenyan, Jill isn't a doctor, the lame squad isn't American.... I could go on.

Best thing that happened today politically was that one Biden admin lady refusing to apologize for saying I'm not calling Republicans fuckers but they are assholes... Republicans should be called out for the piece of shit traitor fuckwads they are. Fuck their pretend sensitivity.

They really are a bunch of snowflakes.

Platinum
    Load Metric

I agree with your sentiment but she doesn’t have a PHD. She has a ED...which is a doctorate but not quite the level of a PHD.

Did she get favorable treatment by the University, who knows, but if her dissertation is awful...then it’s likely she did...and wanting to be called Dr is pretentious no matter who wants to be called dr if they’re not an MD.

Load Metric

I agree with your sentiment but she doesn’t have a PHD. She has a ED...which is a doctorate but not quite the level of a PHD.

Did she get favorable treatment by the University, who knows, but if her dissertation is awful...then it’s likely she did...and wanting to be called Dr is pretentious no matter who wants to be called dr if they’re not an MD.
    The only way to know if her dissertation is awful is to consult people who are qualified at that level, meaning other Ed.D. holders, preferably within whatever specialty she studied. Tucker Carlson is not qualified to evaluate her dissertation and neither is anyone else fueling this non-story.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

The only way to know if her dissertation is awful is to consult people who are qualified at that level, meaning other Ed.D. holders, preferably within whatever specialty she studied. Tucker Carlson is not qualified to evaluate her dissertation and neither is anyone else fueling this non-story.
    her dissertation is basically white people suck, she's not a dr, cry more

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

her dissertation is basically white people suck, she's not a dr, cry more
    So then what you need to do is gather other Ed.Ds who are experts on the question of white people sucking and ask them.

Thread Information