Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 12/17- 36-page report alleging election fraud 'more than sufficient' to swing victory to Trump

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    I see that desertrunner returned to this thread to leave a rep comment, but declined to respond to my offer. So I take it that he doesn't really buy into this nonsense either. Just having a laugh at it like the rest of us.
    Oh yeah, Im not taking any bets right now, but I'm just big on the cheating and fraud by the Democrats, F them.
    If you believe that there was cheating and fraud, then you should come and take the free money I'm offering you.

Unless you think the entire judiciary is in on the steal too

Load Metric
    Oh yeah, Im not taking any bets right now, but I'm just big on the cheating and fraud by the Democrats, F them.
    If you believe that there was cheating and fraud, then you should come and take the free money I'm offering you.

yeah no way that could happen, like the entire fbi conspiring against Trump right? Rick Sanchez?

Load Metric

yeah this is such a confusing take desertrunner.

you either think something is true or you dont. and if there was cheating and fraud as the law defines it, why are you making posts about it but not taking action?

are you just trying to be antagonistic?
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

That's goading...it's a waste of time trying that with mature people and doesn't gain you status.

Are you and sont losing money with your investment group, so you sink to that? (see, us old folks can also ask loaded questions)

i appreciate this news shared by Desert even though even some layers of deception had to be peeled back to understand it fully.
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GrenadaRoger View Post

That's goading...it's a waste of time trying that with mature people and doesn't gain you status.

Are you and sont losing money with your investment group, so you sink to that? (see, us old folks can also ask loaded questions)

i appreciate this news shared by Desert even though even some layers of deception had to be peeled back to understand it fully.

ahhh so the right wing thinks thats "goading".

perhaps you can help us all out then..; what word does the right use to describe promoting brazenly spurious disinformation to prop up an archaic, dysfunctional cult tap dancing in the skin of a right wing political platform?
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Banned
    Load Metric

In general I think most people are full of shit when it comes to their level of certainty on things. They often don't even realize it. Years ago I got into a disagreement with a poker player about something I claimed I was 100% sure about. But when he asked me if I wanted to bet on it I had to take a step back and reevaluate how certain I really was. It was nowhere close to 100%.

Money talks and bullshit walks. For all its pitfalls, gambling is at least a healthy exercise in objectivity and self-awareness. It forces you to grapple with the possibility that you might be wrong. Sidedish gets mocked a lot around here for being a bad gambler, but he deserves some respect for backing up his convictions. He was a true believer. Desertrunner is not.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

yeah this is such a confusing take desertrunner.

you either think something is true or you dont. and if there was cheating and fraud as the law defines it, why are you making posts about it but not taking action?

are you just trying to be antagonistic?
    There is cheating and fraud in communist China, but the powers have the upper command and handcuff anyone that stands up and tries to prove it. Same with the 2020 election, Trump can be 100%, I could be right, the 72 million voters are right, but we're handcuffed either way. Just because I take a bet with some worm online, doesnt prove, settle or finalize anything here or the national election.

Banned
    Load Metric
    also lol I am not in any investment groups and 2020 has been the best year of my life financially

Comments

GrenadaRoger: congrats!

Load Metric
    If you really believe this stuff, I'll lay you 3:1 that Biden is president on Feb 1. Up to 9k, will escrow with Druff.

3:1 gtfo. Should be 30:1.

Load Metric
    Jets 23 - Rams 20

now there's something that deserves a 36 page report

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Jets 23 - Rams 20

now there's something that deserves a 36 page report
    LOL if jets misses out on trevor lawrence
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post

If you really believe this stuff, I'll lay you 3:1 that Biden is president on Feb 1. Up to 9k, will escrow with Druff.

3:1 gtfo. Should be 30:1.
    I recently booked at 14 to 1
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric
    I see that desertrunner returned to this thread to leave a rep comment, but declined to respond to my offer. So I take it that he doesn't really buy into this nonsense either. Just having a laugh at it like the rest of us.
    Except that the cheating and the fraud is all by Republicans.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

ahhh so the right wing thinks thats "goading".

perhaps you can help us all out then..; what word does the right use to describe promoting brazenly spurious disinformation to prop up an archaic, dysfunctional cult tap dancing in the skin of a right wing political platform?
    don't know if i represent the "right wing"...who are they?

i speak only for me: i took the offer to bet as more of a statement of a difference of opinion...the second offer had what i consider selfish logic attached to it, ergo a goad.

and when you unload your question and speak plainly I will think about answering it---long winded sentences with 50 cent words died out the William F Buckley and David Susskind.

have a nice day

Thread Information