Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: holy shit is anyone watching Jessica Simpson on Leno ?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Jessica Simpson is a naturally big girl. Once she hit her 20s and her metabolism slowed down a little she would basically have to starve herself, go heavy on amphetamines, be an exercise freak, and go the surgical route to remain in the 110-120 pound range. I am guessing she is a "natural" sustainable 140-150 pounds. Unfortunately, that is not good enough for Hollywood so she basically periodically tortures her body to get into shape, leading towards the inevitable binge afterwards, in a never ending cycle.
    if done the right way.... it can be done with minimal amount of amphetamine plus natural stimulant. we're talking 10mg adderall -- average dose being 40 mg...... just got to cut out or down on the carbs.... takes discipline

heavy amphetamine usage is a trainwreck waiting to happen

Load Metric
    And we wonder why woman have self esteem & body image problems.
    They're not even allowed to gain a few pounds when they get pregnant. Maybe all woman should just not let any guy fuck them, that would solve the problem of weight gain when pregnant. Of course all the guys laughing & complaining have probably never been laid so it wouldn't really affect them in any real way.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    LOL maybe we should just all get on amphetamines - the world will be a skinny, happy place.
    ΄*•.Έ(*•.Έhttps://twitter.com/RealFckVwlsΈ.•*΄)Έ.•*΄

http://i.imgur.com/TsBfg.jpg

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Vwls View Post
    LOL maybe we should just all get on amphetamines - the world will be a skinny, happy place.
    That gives me an idea. I will go on the Scott Weiland diet which consists of consuming mass amounts of heroin, cocaine and God knows what else. It will most likely leave me to an early grave but at least I can die looking like this.

Oh and by the way, the fact that he is not dead right now is way beyond me.
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post
    Lol at the amount of effort that druff's friends have to exert trying to do an internet podcast without offending him.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootsy Collins View Post

Oh and by the way, the fact that he is not dead right now is way beyond me.
    +1
    QFT
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GOD View Post
    When I was pregnant with Jesse at that stage, I looked like I was packing a friggin watermelon in there. Add the huge boobs, and you are going to look ginormous no matter what you wear. This is why it sucks to be pregnant, gentlemen.

However, being pregnant and being fat are two different things. It's not fat - it's baby. And placenta, and all the other crap the baby needs. Once they pop out, it's not that hard to get back to your base weight. At least for those who have a regular metabolism and work out a bit.

all good points

but seriously, not too long ago she was in the 110-120 range and looking HOT

her current condition is not just due to pregnancy. She is literally in the 300 pound range
    Dude, she weighs 170.

Jessica Simpson isn’t letting her pregnancy get in the way of her chic style. During an appearance on "The Ellen Show" this week, the singer --- who recently admitted she weighed 170 lb.

http://tv.yahoo.com/photos/pregnant-...els-slideshow/

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GOD View Post
    When I was pregnant with Jesse at that stage, I looked like I was packing a friggin watermelon in there. Add the huge boobs, and you are going to look ginormous no matter what you wear. This is why it sucks to be pregnant, gentlemen.

However, being pregnant and being fat are two different things. It's not fat - it's baby. And placenta, and all the other crap the baby needs. Once they pop out, it's not that hard to get back to your base weight. At least for those who have a regular metabolism and work out a bit.

all good points

but seriously, not too long ago she was in the 110-120 range and looking HOT

her current condition is not just due to pregnancy. She is literally in the 300 pound range
    Dude, she weighs 170.

Jessica Simpson isn’t letting her pregnancy get in the way of her chic style. During an appearance on "The Ellen Show" this week, the singer --- who recently admitted she weighed 170 lb.

http://tv.yahoo.com/photos/pregnant-...els-slideshow/
    Blowing up huge in 2012
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Banned
    Load Metric
    This is more like it, LOL! A+ Thread JewDeezy.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Actually, it was Neverwinpoker, Doyle's Room, and The Maven VT.

not sure why I typed DD I meant NWP, but you get the idea

that hand must have been crushing

I can imagine how your heart must have been racing when you hit your set against Phil in that spot. I bet the adrenaline spiked hard and you got this sudden rush. I mean that in the best way not at all sarcastically

Sucks to get drawn out there. would have been EPIC to fill your boat on the river.

He would have gone fucking ballistic.

Imagine what could have been

but on the TV table with the lights and crowd and hitting your set, that is one of those moments that would have taken your poker career to another level if the hand plays out differently.

I imagine you replay that hand in bed at night from time to time.

not much you can do in that spot though. I have a hunch you hated the turn and figured he hit.

Obviously he was a douche about it (you can see in the video how fucking smug he is) but you did handle it well in defeat imo Todd

back to Ric Flair and Jessica Simpson now obv

Good post Marty I agree with you.

Just curious what made you change your mind about the hand from when you called into radio berating todd for how he played it saying he should of,gotten away

Thread Information