Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: holy shit is anyone watching Jessica Simpson on Leno ?

Load Metric
    Bethenny Frankel 3rd trimester

jolie
    http://www.justjared.com/gossip/2006...lie_flying.php

Load Metric
    When I was pregnant with Jesse at that stage, I looked like I was packing a friggin watermelon in there. Add the huge boobs, and you are going to look ginormous no matter what you wear. This is why it sucks to be pregnant, gentlemen.

However, being pregnant and being fat are two different things. It's not fat - it's baby. And placenta, and all the other crap the baby needs. Once they pop out, it's not that hard to get back to your base weight. At least for those who have a regular metabolism and work out a bit.
    ´*•.¸(*•.¸https://twitter.com/RealFckVwls¸.•*´)¸.•*´

http://i.imgur.com/TsBfg.jpg

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Vwls View Post
    When I was pregnant with Jesse at that stage, I looked like I was packing a friggin watermelon in there. Add the huge boobs, and you are going to look ginormous no matter what you wear. This is why it sucks to be pregnant, gentlemen.

However, being pregnant and being fat are two different things. It's not fat - it's baby. And placenta, and all the other crap the baby needs. Once they pop out, it's not that hard to get back to your base weight. At least for those who have a regular metabolism and work out a bit.

all good points

but seriously, not too long ago she was in the 110-120 range and looking HOT

her current condition is not just due to pregnancy. She is literally in the 300 pound range

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GOD View Post
    obviously women are fat when they are pregnant.

But she isn't just pregnant fat. I certainly know the difference.

The girl went from being a curvaceous blonde bombshell to a bloated sloth, and very little of it has to do with her being pregnant. She was putting on the pounds well before she got knocked up

Her weight gain is waaaaaaay past the norm for pregnancy
    Jessica Simpson is fucking disgusting now.

This is why pre nups are so important when getting married. It gives the girl incentive not to turn into a 300 pound sloth, and if she doesnt maintain, you got a free pass out without losing half your shit.

Let's face it. To a large degree (over 60 percent), good looking and rich men fall in love with women because of how they look and not because of their personalities. When the girl doesn't keep up appearances, the need for variety kicks in stronger and then men cheat.

If you want less of a chance of your man cheating on you, then dont look like shit.

Contrary to what you learned in your liberal university, men and women are not the same. Looks are WAY more important to men than women.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Marty is right here. This chick had gained 60 pounds BEFORE she was pregnant. with the dieticians and professionals and personal trainers available to her she truly has no excuse for this. yes pregnacy is going to add to her percentage of weight, but you know damn well her fatsss is milking this for all its worth in the form of ignoring health advice. You know she is eating whatever she wants and blaming her pregnancy.

Ill tell this story again: my ex wife has an identical twin......they both got pregnant, mine exercised and ate organic foods, more than she used to sure, but it was controlled and she gained only 22 pounds. Her sister gained 60 lbs eating whatever she wanted and then blaming it on her pregnancy. both vowed to lose the weight post pregnancy. They both did rather easily the difference is her sister will never be the same. Terrible scarred and nasty stomach, ass and titties resulted. She cant wear a one piece while my ex looks awesome in hers. I have plenty of pictures. In fact her twin just had a goddamn tummy tuck surgery at the age of 27. Sad, but the scars will never go away and Jessica simpson will never be hot again....not because she had a baby....but because she was so irrisponsible about it.

Hey jewdy still waiting for your reply on the "verifying" of Razor offered you $300 to hang out. I want to know if this is true.
    Last edited by GAMBLE-BOT; 03-13-2012 at 12:45 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cmoney View Post

The girl went from being a curvaceous blonde bombshell to a bloated sloth, and very little of it has to do with her being pregnant. She was putting on the pounds well before she got knocked up

This is why pre nups are so important when getting married. It gives the girl incentive not to turn into a 300 pound sloth, and if she doesnt maintain, you got a free pass out without losing half your shit.

Let's face it. To a large degree (over 60 percent), good looking and rich men fall in love with women because of how they look and not because of their personalities. When the girl doesn't keep up appearances, the need for variety kicks in stronger and then men cheat.

If you want less of a chance of your man cheating on you, then dont look like shit.

Contrary to what you learned in your liberal university, men and women are not the same. Looks are WAY more important to men than women.
    Was that last comment directed at me? I have spent the better part of my posts in this thread asserting the same thing - that the genders are incompatible. Reading comprehension my friend.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GAMBLE-BOT View Post
    Hey jewdy still waiting for your reply on the "verifying" of Razor offered you $300 to hang out. I want to know if this is true.

100% true story

This was right before I flew to Vegas to play my very first WSOP event in 2010

he messaged me several times on NWP and offered to ship me $300.00 on Stars if I would make up this story about how we hung out at Mandalay Bay and got wasted and then made a post on the forums about what 'crazy' and fun guy he was

obviously I declined the offer

I can dig up the PM's, but they have been posted before.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GAMBLE-BOT View Post

100% true story

This was right before I flew to Vegas to play my very first WSOP event in 2010

he messaged me several times on NWP and offered to ship me $300.00 on Stars if I would make up this story about how we hung out at Mandalay Bay and got wasted and then made a post on the forums about what 'crazy' and fun guy he was

obviously I declined the offer

I can dig up the PM's, but they have been posted before.
    Does not compute...

Load Metric

Was that last comment directed at me? I have spent the better part of my posts in this thread asserting the same thing - that the genders are incompatible. Reading comprehension my friend.
    No, just a general post

I skip over your posts and look for Jewdonks so didnt see

Banned
    Load Metric

Load Metric

Load Metric

As a guy who never has cheated, (one is enough for me, there is no way I could handle 2 at a time), I'd 100 % agree w/this statement.
    But I don't think it is true in general as my friends that do cheat, they cheat "down" almost 100 % of the time.
    I don't get it. It must be for variety

look at Tiger, I mean maybe 2 of those 15 girls were even close to Elin.

I think if a guy is gonna cheat he is gonna cheat, (unless some slut at work throws herself at him, type shit)

Load Metric

No, just a general post

LOL fair enough.

Load Metric

Oh Christ. That IS big.

Load Metric

Thumbs up

You can't be serious.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post

Platinum
    Load Metric

Dead on the fucking money as always.

First question a man asks about a woman..."what does she look like"

First question a woman asks about a man... "what does he do for a living"

Just the way it is.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Jessica Simpson is a naturally big girl. Once she hit her 20s and her metabolism slowed down a little she would basically have to starve herself, go heavy on amphetamines, be an exercise freak, and go the surgical route to remain in the 110-120 pound range. I am guessing she is a "natural" sustainable 140-150 pounds. Unfortunately, that is not good enough for Hollywood so she basically periodically tortures her body to get into shape, leading towards the inevitable binge afterwards, in a never ending cycle.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Jessica Simpson is a naturally big girl. Once she hit her 20s and her metabolism slowed down a little she would basically have to starve herself, go heavy on amphetamines, be an exercise freak, and go the surgical route to remain in the 110-120 pound range. I am guessing she is a "natural" sustainable 140-150 pounds. Unfortunately, that is not good enough for Hollywood so she basically periodically tortures her body to get into shape, leading towards the inevitable binge afterwards, in a never ending cycle.
    Not only is she big but her BF is a former NFL Tight End who is pry 6-4 240

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post

You can't be serious.
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Which one is he?

Thread Information