Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 81 to 88 of 88

Thread: Do you think Californians will actually recall their governor?

  1. #81
    Without being able to hide behind the pandemic and mail out millions of ballots, Gavin will actually have to inspire people to go to the polls to defend him.

    Any polls from right now can be ignored, especially if they proclaim that "Gavin is ahead" Those are likely coming directly from his camp.

    Once the recall is officially scheduled, it's on.

    People will start looking for the next best thing, and they ALL will be dumping on him. I watched it snowball last time (and was a dumb college kid who wasted their vote on Cruz Bustamonte), and think it will get even wilder this time given social media and the number of attention seekers.

  2. #82
    Diamond Walter Sobchak's Avatar
    Reputation
    1038
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Bowling Alley
    Posts
    7,303
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post
    Gov. Gavin Newsom Recall Election Odds Suggest He May Survive

    Full article here: https://www.gamingzion.com/gambling/...election-odds/


    Cliffs
    - The recall effort will likely qualify for the ballot
    - The recall election will be scheduled for November
    - Democrats are so far united in support of Gov. Newsom
    - Walter needs to give better odds than Even Money if he expects any action
    OK, so it'll probably be within this year which simplifies things.

    I'll give 2:1, up to $2K of my money to $1K of opposing money, that he is not successfully recalled by January 1, 2022. Meaning before that date, he loses his job in a recall election and someone else is elected governor of CA. No action if he dies from Covid exposure at the French Laundry or something like that.
    SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

    PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

  3. #83
    Diamond Walter Sobchak's Avatar
    Reputation
    1038
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Bowling Alley
    Posts
    7,303
    Quote Originally Posted by v12cl View Post
    Without being able to hide behind the pandemic and mail out millions of ballots, Gavin will actually have to inspire people to go to the polls to defend him.

    Any polls from right now can be ignored, especially if they proclaim that "Gavin is ahead" Those are likely coming directly from his camp.

    Once the recall is officially scheduled, it's on.

    People will start looking for the next best thing, and they ALL will be dumping on him. I watched it snowball last time (and was a dumb college kid who wasted their vote on Cruz Bustamonte), and think it will get even wilder this time given social media and the number of attention seekers.
    If you're looking for action, see my post above this one.
    SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

    PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

  4. #84
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by v12cl View Post
    Without being able to hide behind the pandemic and mail out millions of ballots, Gavin will actually have to inspire people to go to the polls to defend him.

    Any polls from right now can be ignored, especially if they proclaim that "Gavin is ahead" Those are likely coming directly from his camp.

    Once the recall is officially scheduled, it's on.

    People will start looking for the next best thing, and they ALL will be dumping on him. I watched it snowball last time (and was a dumb college kid who wasted their vote on Cruz Bustamonte), and think it will get even wilder this time given social media and the number of attention seekers.
    If you're looking for action, see my post above this one.
    Going to need 5-1 to bet against the stupidity of California voters.

  5. #85
    Master of the Flashlight desertrunner's Avatar
    Reputation
    -8
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    2,169
    Quote Originally Posted by v12cl View Post
    Without being able to hide behind the pandemic and mail out millions of ballots, Gavin will actually have to inspire people to go to the polls to defend him.
    COVID19 pissed off alot of Cali people and they got a hard axe to grind against Gavin. Lots of business owners who got the screw.

  6. #86
    Diamond Walter Sobchak's Avatar
    Reputation
    1038
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Bowling Alley
    Posts
    7,303
    Quote Originally Posted by v12cl View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

    If you're looking for action, see my post above this one.
    Going to need 5-1 to bet against the stupidity of California voters.
    I think you mean the intelligence of California voters to see through this bullshit.

    Anyway, my offer is open to you or anyone.
    SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

    PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

  7. #87
    Caitlyn Jenner is 'actively exploring' a run for governor of California and is talking with political consultants

    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...alifornia.html

    Druff's wet dream of Caitlyn Jenner becoming Governor of California is about to come true.



  8. #88
    Silver Cerveza Fria's Avatar
    Reputation
    152
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    623
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post
    Gov. Gavin Newsom Recall Election Odds Suggest He May Survive

    Full article here: https://www.gamingzion.com/gambling/...election-odds/


    Cliffs
    - The recall effort will likely qualify for the ballot
    - The recall election will be scheduled for November
    - Democrats are so far united in support of Gov. Newsom
    - Walter needs to give better odds than Even Money if he expects any action
    OK, so it'll probably be within this year which simplifies things.

    I'll give 2:1, up to $2K of my money to $1K of opposing money, that he is not successfully recalled by January 1, 2022. Meaning before that date, he loses his job in a recall election and someone else is elected governor of CA. No action if he dies from Covid exposure at the French Laundry or something like that.

    I think the odds should be around 8-1. Recalls generally don't work. And even though Newsom is hurting Californians with this do as I say, not as I do lockdowns, there are enough stupid lemmings in California that will do whatever CNN tells them to do. Also, I don 't know what viable alternatives are running for Governor. That being said, I'm sure someone will want to donate to Walter's degeneracy fund.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-28-2020, 06:03 PM
  2. Replies: 88
    Last Post: 06-29-2020, 12:47 PM
  3. Replies: 111
    Last Post: 10-23-2012, 09:08 AM
  4. The Official PFA President Obama / Governor Romney POLL thread
    By RobbieBensonFan in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-07-2012, 01:45 PM
  5. Total Recall remake
    By Dan Druff in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-26-2012, 07:08 PM