Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 88

Thread: Do you think Californians will actually recall their governor?

  1. #1

    Do you think Californians will actually recall their governor?

    The process is picking up stream.

  2. #2
    Diamond Walter Sobchak's Avatar
    Reputation
    1031
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Bowling Alley
    Posts
    7,287
    For what?

    Last time they recruited Ahhhnold to be the charismatic alternative, who will they get this time, Steven Seagal?

     
    Comments
      
      garrett: lol... "Last time they recruited Ahhhnold to be the charismatic alternative, who will they get this time, Steven Seagal?"
    SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

    PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    For what?

    Last time they recruited Ahhhnold to be the charismatic alternative, who will they get this time, Steven Seagal?

    Is Gavin Newsom worse than Gray Davis?

  4. #4
    Silver Cerveza Fria's Avatar
    Reputation
    152
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    617
    It picked up steam when he got busted for dining out IN-Doors at the French laundry while ordering non-elites to stay home. Another "Do as I say, not as i do" Limousine Riding Liberal Politician. I hope he gets recalled, but they'll just replace him with another just as bad politician who is trying to show just how far left they can go. You California Libtards deserve what you get.

    Name:  you're such a Liberal.gif
Views: 309
Size:  63.2 KB
    Last edited by Cerveza Fria; 12-17-2020 at 11:26 AM.

  5. #5
    They will recall their governor but only if it snowed in Vegas last night.

  6. #6
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    6331
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    41,747
    Blog Entries
    2
    Depends how Newsom handles controversy going forward.

    The state is even more blue now than when Gray Davis was recalled in 2003, but Davis also screwed up a number of things which were really unpopular with Californians at the time:

    - Driver's licenses for illegal immigrants

    - Domestic partners (the predecessor to gay marriage) had almost the same rights as married people. Keep in mind that the country's attitude about gay marriage, even in California, was WAY different in 2003 than today.

    - He mishandled the California Electricity Crisis of 2000-2001, hitting the panic button and locking the state into horrible long-term contracts. He basically got pwned by Enron. While he survived this crisis and got reelected in 2002, this came back to bite him later during the recall efforts, as it was one more thing to pile on the accusations of incompetence.


    I don't think Newsom has quite gotten there yet. Believe it or not, I think the COVID vaccine will save him, provided it is effective. He's gotten a lot of Californians pissed at him -- between the long-running shutdowns, the hypocrisy, and the fact that the shutdowns weren't very effective in holding down COVID numbers. For example, almost 62,000 (!!) new COVID cases were reported in California yesterday.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Depends how Newsom handles controversy going forward.

    The state is even more blue now than when Gray Davis was recalled in 2003, but Davis also screwed up a number of things which were really unpopular with Californians at the time:

    - Driver's licenses for illegal immigrants

    - Domestic partners (the predecessor to gay marriage) had almost the same rights as married people. Keep in mind that the country's attitude about gay marriage, even in California, was WAY different in 2003 than today.

    - He mishandled the California Electricity Crisis of 2000-2001, hitting the panic button and locking the state into horrible long-term contracts. He basically got pwned by Enron. While he survived this crisis and got reelected in 2002, this came back to bite him later during the recall efforts, as it was one more thing to pile on the accusations of incompetence.


    I don't think Newsom has quite gotten there yet. Believe it or not, I think the COVID vaccine will save him, provided it is effective. He's gotten a lot of Californians pissed at him -- between the long-running shutdowns, the hypocrisy, and the fact that the shutdowns weren't very effective in holding down COVID numbers. For example, almost 62,000 (!!) new COVID cases were reported in California yesterday.
    My recollection is that the final straw with Gray Davis was when he raised the CA car registration fees by approx. 400+%

  8. #8
    Druff- Who would make a good future CA governor?

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    Druff- Who would make a good future CA governor?
    Name:  38c3092ae2.jpg
Views: 260
Size:  42.4 KB

     
    Comments
      
      shoeshine box: hahahahah. laffed out loud..was gd

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by GambleBotsChafedPenis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    Druff- Who would make a good future CA governor?
    Name:  38c3092ae2.jpg
Views: 260
Size:  42.4 KB

    I guess there is no one else. Atleast all of the fraud would be cleaned up. And the state of CA does need "jew wallet" financial management.

     
    Comments
      
      snowtracks: lol

  11. #11
    Diamond Walter Sobchak's Avatar
    Reputation
    1031
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Bowling Alley
    Posts
    7,287
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    Druff- Who would make a good future CA governor?
    Nancy Pelosi
    SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

    PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    Druff- Who would make a good future CA governor?
    Nancy Pelosi
    Pfff....not even a good troll post.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    Druff- Who would make a good future CA governor?
    Nancy Pelosi


    obvious troll is obvious

  14. #14
    Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Reputation
    455
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,759
    Gavin Newsom >>> Gray Davis. Plus there isn't an Arnold waiting in the wings for the GOP. So NOPE.

  15. #15

  16. #16
    Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Reputation
    455
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,759
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    For what?

    Last time they recruited Ahhhnold to be the charismatic alternative, who will they get this time, Steven Seagal?

    Is Gavin Newsom worse than Gray Davis?
    No. Gray was the dirt worst.

  17. #17
    Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Reputation
    455
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,759
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post

    I'll throw you a bone. Which person should replace our current telegenic dumbass governor? Genuinely curious about the specific individual you think would be a better governor.

    Heads up, Devin Nunes doesn't count because he doesn't live in California.

  18. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post

    I'll throw you a bone. Which person should replace our current telegenic dumbass governor? Genuinely curious about the specific individual you think would be a better governor.

    Heads up, Devin Nunes doesn't count because he doesn't live in California.
    Name:  download (1).jpeg
Views: 401
Size:  5.2 KB

     
    Comments
      
      rum dick: That fucker is totally having dinners at French Laundry come on

  19. #19
    Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Reputation
    455
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,759
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post


    I'll throw you a bone. Which person should replace our current telegenic dumbass governor? Genuinely curious about the specific individual you think would be a better governor.

    Heads up, Devin Nunes doesn't count because he doesn't live in California.
    Name:  download (1).jpeg
Views: 401
Size:  5.2 KB
    He's a Democrat at this point and would probably do the same things as Gavin. Got any Republicans who can win statewide?

     
    Comments
      
      dwai: no

  20. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Name:  download (1).jpeg
Views: 401
Size:  5.2 KB
    Fuck Arnold, he fucked us in the past and we dont forget...


     
    Comments
      
      rum dick: That's what happens when the GOP runs things

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-28-2020, 06:03 PM
  2. Replies: 88
    Last Post: 06-29-2020, 12:47 PM
  3. Replies: 111
    Last Post: 10-23-2012, 09:08 AM
  4. The Official PFA President Obama / Governor Romney POLL thread
    By RobbieBensonFan in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-07-2012, 01:45 PM
  5. Total Recall remake
    By Dan Druff in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-26-2012, 07:08 PM