Thread: *** Official Democrat CIVIL WAR Thread ***

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

*** Official Democrat CIVIL WAR Thread ***

‘We Need New Leadership’: Ocasio-Cortez Says It’s Time For Pelosi and Schumer to Go

https://www.mediaite.com/politics/we...schumer-to-go/

“Are you ready to say, Pelosi and Schumer need to go?” he asked.

“I think so,” said Ocasio-Cortez. The congresswoman hedged that there needs to be a plan in place before such a change can happen.
    (credit to blake for the article)

Here we go.

There is a lot of talk that AOC will challenge Schumer for his seat in the next primary.

The growing extreme woke left wing of the Democratic Party is going to continue their rise to prominence, until an election beatdown occurs where Republicans smack some sense back into the majority of Democrats.

This occurred in 1994, which slowed the rise of leftism in the US, even forcing Bill Clinton to the right. Leftism in the US didn't truly get going again in any serious fashion until the 2010s, but now it's progressing full steam ahead, aided by the mainstream media and Hollywood, which is fully onboard.

If Republicans pack a huge punch in 2022, we might see the same effect. However, until something like that occurs, expect to see the old school pragmatic liberals rapidly pushed out of power and relevance.

Load Metric
    shes pretty right honestly. the fact that no one can get downstream dems to actually run effective online campaigns is a brazen failure of leadership and needs to be addressed.

that said i believe pelosi has already committed to stepping down.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    shes pretty right honestly. the fact that no one can get downstream dems to actually run effective online campaigns is a brazen failure of leadership and needs to be addressed.

that said i believe pelosi has already committed to stepping down.
    She's right that they need new leadership, but the type of leadership she wants isn't the type of leadership the Democratic Party needs.

She wants it to be the new Extreme Left Woke Party, and that ain't gonna fly in general elections. Believe me, I actually hope this transformation occurs, as it will translate into big wins for the GOP.

She is good at social media, though. I've said that before. She should teach other Democrats how to use social media properly to increase their chance of success, and then stand back and let the adults actually govern.

Load Metric
    yeah without commenting on her policy compass, its frustrating to watch her constantly make extremely strong analytic observations about democrat losses and be pilloried every single time for 'attacking the left'.

regarding her far left policies, my suspicion is that right around the time this new crop of ultra woke teenagers start lining up to vote in their adult interests she will find herself presenting an extremely toned down version of her current agenda. could be a powerful conflation of wills.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Nice to see a party where you can openly criticize your leadership without being threatened to be throw in jail or cancelled. Imagine that.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Zing!

Thread Information