Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Tropical Storm Isaac <------------

Silver
    Load Metric

Tropical Storm Isaac <------------

Getting details. Seat belts on. Details will surface as I learn them.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RobbieBensonFan View Post
    Getting details. Seat belts on. Details will surface as I learn them.
    official PFA weatherman itt

carry on
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Which one is he?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Let me know when it's a hurricane.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Still to early too tell on Isaac on final path. However, there are a couple notable exceptions:

1) Generally speaking if Isaac goes over directly Hispanolia it will likely be destroyed or weaken beyond repair

2) Isaac is a massive storm right now with light winds. Worse case scenario if it makes it into the Gulf as it builds over the warmest warter

3) Haiti might really get swamped. Due to Deforestation, they will get drenched with mud slides after the earthquake, this is ruinous. Depends on the path at this point

4) 3% chance this hits Tampa for the RNC convention

5) There is a decent chance this storm slips to the South and hit the Yucatan. Also there is a decent chance this makes it into the Gulf and all bets are off

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    bottomset?

Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    bottomset?

Bottomsett/The Pha/ Robbiebenson/ Riboflavin/ Toilet Wizard

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardBrodiesCombover. View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    bottomset?

Bottomsett/The Pha/ Robbiebenson/ Riboflavin/ Toilet Wizard
    that's funny and hof

Load Metric
    Still to early too tell on Isaac on final path. However, there are a couple notable exceptions:

1) Generally speaking if Isaac goes over directly Hispanolia it will likely be destroyed or weaken beyond repair

2) Isaac is a massive storm right now with light winds. Worse case scenario if it makes it into the Gulf as it builds over the warmest warter

3) Haiti might really get swamped. Due to Deforestation, they will get drenched with mud slides after the earthquake, this is ruinous. Depends on the path at this point

5) There is a decent chance this storm slips to the South and hit the Yucatan. Also there is a decent chance this makes it into the Gulf and all bets are off

Haiti gets mudslides when it drizzles, let alone hurricane type shit...
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Only God can judge me. So either LOVE ME or LEAVE ME ALONE"

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JUSTIFIEDhomicide View Post

I get mudslides when I have too much Mexican.

Silver
    Load Metric

Too early to see if Haiti gets slapped. Hispanolia is a Hurricane killer due to its elevation. If Isaac goes South, Haiti is in trouble for sure. The latest track puts them on the dirtiest part of the storm, where the water couterclock-wises back.

http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/storm_graphi...9/AL0912W5.gif

Load Metric

Too early to see if Haiti gets slapped. Hispanolia is a Hurricane killer due to its elevation. If Isaac goes South, Haiti is in trouble for sure. The latest track puts them on the dirtiest part of the storm, where the water couterclock-wises back.

I'm just telling you from my experience. Every time it rains in Haiti, people die..
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IG- Changethegame71 tell me more about how much you hate me, even though you know you can't help but follow me

Load Metric

what are the chances it hits Miami as a Hurricane
    do i need more bottled water and batteries
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Which one is he?

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Rollo Tomasi View Post

what are the chances it hits Miami as a Hurricane
    do i need more bottled water and batteries
    Might graze Miami but unlikley as it would have to take a perfect path. If you read Hurricane Andrew history it was a perfect storm in that it went due west with a cool front pushing it south then west. This is a pure southern Atlantic storm, it simply is too far south to go this far North, although anything is possible. The most powerful US storms are weak in the Atlantic and build when get to the US. Andrew was given up on 2 days before it hit Miami and Katrina was a TS a day before it hit Miami.

This just looks like a Key splitter an Gulf, but it could go wildcard and skirt the East Coast.

Load Metric
    Too early to even talk about. But hoping it hits near me. It's been a while since I've seen a good hurricane.
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Silver
    Load Metric
    As I suggested, Isaac is shifting west which means a GOM titanic if it goes west of Florida. Gulf waters are boiling right now, and since there have been no storms over the GOM this year, energy is high.

Haiti is going to get absolutely crushed on it's current path. Weissman needs to be on standy by if he is still interested in that region.

http://icons-ak.wunderground.com/dat...9_ensmodel.gif

Silver
    Load Metric
    Just so you people know, this is VERY serious fucking business. Isaac is going to be a monster if it makes its way in the central GOM. The trend is West. This was the National Weather Service Advisory when Katrina hit the Gulf in 2005:

MOST OF THE AREA WILL BE UNINHABITABLE FOR WEEKS...PERHAPS LONGER. AT LEAST ONE HALF OF WELL CONSTRUCTED HOMES WILL HAVE ROOF AND WALL FAILURE. THE MAJORITY OF INDUSTRIAL BUILDINGS WILL BECOME NON FUNCTIONAL. AIRBORNE DEBRIS WILL BE WIDESPREAD...AND MAY INCLUDE HEAVY ITEMS SUCH AS HOUSEHOLD APPLIANCES AND EVEN LIGHT VEHICLES. PERSONS...PETS...ANDLIVESTOCK EXPOSED TO THE WINDS WILL FACE CERTAIN DEATH IF STRUCK. POWER OUTAGES WILL LAST FOR WEEKS...AS MOST POWER POLES WILL BE DOWN AND TRANSFORMERS DESTROYED. WATER SHORTAGES WILL MAKE HUMAN SUFFERING INCREDIBLE BY MODERN STANDARDS.

Load Metric
    As I suggested, Isaac is shifting west which means a GOM titanic if it goes west of Florida. Gulf waters are boiling right now, and since there have been no storms over the GOM this year, energy is high.

Haiti is going to get absolutely crushed on it's current path. Weissman needs to be on standy by if he is still interested in that region.

http://icons-ak.wunderground.com/dat...9_ensmodel.gif

First responder FTW

Silver
    Load Metric
    Friday: 47% Category 1. 16% Category 2. 9% to affect RNC convention in Tampa. Although I believe this will go well west of Florida. LA or TX

Load Metric
    Friday: 47% Category 1. 16% Category 2. 9% to affect RNC convention in Tampa. Although I believe this will go well west of Florida. LA or TX
    Latest track has it skirting south side of Hispaniola cutting across Cuba and possible landfall near Naples (but could be a trend to sideswipping the west coast of Florida). Spaghetti models seem to mostly push it west obviously but still a few models that have proven true still show an east coast bias for some reason. The question is whether or not TD 10 aka Joyce causes any interaction with Isaac.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Storm has shifted west. Well west.

NHC has this as a Category 1 in the Gulf. That is because they take the path over the worst mountain ranges over Hispanolia and south Cuba.

I think otherwise. New Orleans to Houston:

http://www.wunderground.com/tropical...1209_5day.html

Thread Information