Thread: 5 Moves Every DJ Makes

Load Metric

5 Moves Every DJ Makes

Name:  David+Guetta+PNG.png
Views: 361
Size:  281.3 KB

1. Oh my GOD!!!! I'm about to turn this knob!!!!!!!!

You know this one. They turn their elbow egregiously out while their jaw falls agape coyly like they're about to release a cubic ton of $100 from the rafters in a second but no one knows it but him.Then they open their mouth fully and turn the knob.

2. BOOM! I just turned that knob, motherf*%ker!!

Finally, the sweet catharsis of the knob turning as we are hit with the new sound. While this is happening, one popular DJ move is for the DJ to punch the air, and make a gesture as to tell the crowd, "I told you I was gonna turn that knob! BOOM! Then what happened?? BOOM! You're damn right I was right to make a big deal about turning that knob!"

3. The Post-Knob Step Back

When some football players score they do a choreographed endzone celebration, while others just hand the ball to the referee. The DJ version of the later is the gentlemanly turn the knob and take a step back. Not only do they want to give the crowd a chance to bask in the new sound, but they're probably pretty ready for a break after turning that knob.

4. I AM YOUR GOD!!!

At some point just about every DJ does that one. It's the both hands up, "PRAISE ME!!!" pose. The I AM YOUR GOD above is courtesy of David Guetta.

5. The Stand Back and Clap Along With the Crowd

Even though they are not doing sign language, what they are really telling us with their hands is something like, "I'm just gonna clap right along with you guys. Hey, I'm just a fan too, man. And let's face it this is awesome music. Ok, enough clapping time to get back to the turntables."

Load Metric
    So is this stunning piece of modern tech art your exhibit A or exhibit B in the march to assert yourself top dog poster of pokerfraudalert.com?
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine
    i was pretty butt-hurt when mike said he didnt want to fuck with my home game because i was trannie-bombing threads, but ive definitely come to appreciate mike as a poster and a person and feel genuinely that the last thing on earth he deserves is a dime-store bipolar fruitcake like marty threatening him.

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Looks like the other forum juggernaut is ready for action, should be exciting!
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine
    i was pretty butt-hurt when mike said he didnt want to fuck with my home game because i was trannie-bombing threads, but ive definitely come to appreciate mike as a poster and a person and feel genuinely that the last thing on earth he deserves is a dime-store bipolar fruitcake like marty threatening him.

Load Metric
    There is only one move a DJ makes and that's

Move To CANADA

Tine, amirite?

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric

Thread Information