Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Media downplaying potentially serious side effects from Covid Vaccine

Load Metric
    Jesus Fucking Christ

1. 4 people out of about 23,000 got Bell's Palsy. You know what the annual rate of Bell's Palsy is in the general population? 15-30 per 100,000 or exactly in line with the number that got it during the vaccine testing. It's not significant.

2. mRNA vaccines aren't new...I keep seeing that shit. We have been testing and studying them for 30 years. The first studies were published in the early 90s. Katalin Karikó and Derrick Rossi are now two of the most important people in human history, everyone should know their names because your grandchildren will. What we have created is a delivery system that will be able to stop almost any disease and virus. Moderna came up with their vaccine and had it ready to test with a few hundred doses in 42 days. 42 fucking days!!! Moderna has been promising this shit for awhile and they seemingly were able to use COVID to deliver. It is 100% certain that this technology will be able to fight every RNA disease/virus known to man. That includes the Flu, Common Cold, HIV, Hep C, Ebola, SARS (COVID), Polio, certain types of cancer - those will all be eradicated in the next 10 years.

3. When you want to see some people who knew what the fuck they were talking about, look at this article "Are RNA Viruses Candidate Agents for the Next Global Pandemic? A Review" from 2017.

4. If you want to understand the equivalent of what the vaccine means in human history, the only thing similar in terms of scope and accomplishment is man going to the moon and man building the pyramids. There is literally nothing else as far as human accomplishment that compares to this.

5. The number of people walking around who are ignorant and arrogant is astounding to me. I have never seen so many people, who have access to all the information and answers they could ever want, so intentionally select to remain stupid and then arrogantly post their stupidity on social media and the web.

Comments

nightmarefish:

The Shrink: Going to Brown Town

gimmick: yea but other than that OP clearly has some point

BCR:

adamantium:

Sheesfaced:

Walter Sobchak: so fucking this

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83 View Post
    Jesus Fucking Christ

1. 4 people out of about 23,000 got Bell's Palsy. You know what the annual rate of Bell's Palsy is in the general population? 15-30 per 100,000 or exactly in line with the number that got it during the vaccine testing. It's not significant.

2. mRNA vaccines aren't new...I keep seeing that shit. We have been testing and studying them for 30 years. The first studies were published in the early 90s. Katalin Karikó and Derrick Rossi are now two of the most important people in human history, everyone should know their names because your grandchildren will. What we have created is a delivery system that will be able to stop almost any disease and virus. Moderna came up with their vaccine and had it ready to test with a few hundred doses in 42 days. 42 fucking days!!! Moderna has been promising this shit for awhile and they seemingly were able to use COVID to deliver. It is 100% certain that this technology will be able to fight every RNA disease/virus known to man. That includes the Flu, Common Cold, HIV, Hep C, Ebola, SARS (COVID), Polio, certain types of cancer - those will all be eradicated in the next 10 years.

3. When you want to see some people who knew what the fuck they were talking about, look at this article "Are RNA Viruses Candidate Agents for the Next Global Pandemic? A Review" from 2017.

4. If you want to understand the equivalent of what the vaccine means in human history, the only thing similar in terms of scope and accomplishment is man going to the moon and man building the pyramids. There is literally nothing else as far as human accomplishment that compares to this.

5. The number of people walking around who are ignorant and arrogant is astounding to me. I have never seen so many people, who have access to all the information and answers they could ever want, so intentionally select to remain stupid and then arrogantly post their stupidity on social media and the web.
    4. You obviously have never been to Hoover Dam

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Got this from a fellow nurse I know. Take it for what it’s worth but it’s good for thought and comes from an MD. Take it for what it’s worth.

Please everyone read this. You what you want but be informed. Copied from one of my friends:

very interesting. Confirms my thinking as well. Hope all my friends and family will read this.

From a Dr. regarding the upcoming vaccines:

Yours Always,
    Frank Shallenberger, MD, HMD
    It took me all of 30 seconds to google this quack. This guy had to surrender his license to practice medicine in California and moved to Nevada to start an "Alternative Medicine" business selling people ozone therapy.

Ozone therapy is described on wikipedia: Ozone therapy has been sold as an unproven treatment for various illnesses, including cancer, a practice which has been characterized as "pure quackery". In April 2003, the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) prohibited all medical uses of ozone.

Load Metric
    mRNA vaccines are not yet fully understood, you go be their guinea pig.

Natural medicine is better than most unnatural routes.

All you have to do is listen to drug commercials and their laundry list of side effects which many are worse than what the med is gonna treat. Add in the money factor and keep paying for them to maim and kill you.

You go on sheeple and take that vaccine.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    am i going full-fledged retard by wondering why we don't already have cures for cancer and alzheimer's?

i realize you can't vaccinate for these like with covid, but people were saying we might *never* have a vaccine for covid and.... like 3 weeks later, we do.

is the global economic effort we put into covid being put into these other illnesses?

Load Metric
    You'd have to be a damn fool to get this government brain-washing vaccine!
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Jesus Fucking Christ

This is mostly correct, but #2 is misleading.

mRNA technology isn't new, but indeed this is the first mRNA vaccine ever released. With that comes some unknowns -- probably some which end up being minor, hopefully nothing which ends up being major.

With that said, mRNA technology is definitely the future of vaccines, and perhaps more than that. It has been studied to treat and prevent cancer, as well.

As I said on radio several months ago, "mRNA looks like it's the future of vaccines, and it might end up being as important to human health as the invention of antibiotics nearly 100 years ago. But the question remains -- is it the present?"

Moderna and Pfizer seem to have somewhat answered that, as the results of their COVID vaccine are far beyond what anyone expected (at least in their clinical trials).

The bottom line is that people have a legitimate reason to be a little fearful of the vaccine, but there's no global conspiracy, and people 40+ are likely best served taking it as soon as available. While the vaccine carries some unknowns, COVID carries even more unknowns, and far more potential to harm -- at least for those over 40. Younger people might be better off waiting, especially those under 25.

Load Metric
    Name:  494a99c.jpg
Views: 131
Size:  38.0 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    mRNA vaccines are not yet fully understood, you go be their guinea pig.

Natural medicine is better than most unnatural routes.

All you have to do is listen to drug commercials and their laundry list of side effects which many are worse than what the med is gonna treat. Add in the money factor and keep paying for them to maim and kill you.

You go on sheeple and take that vaccine.
    I've been told my hot beef injection is a cure for many feminine ills.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Name:  ebe0be4.jpg
Views: 132
Size:  219.3 KB

Load Metric
    DO NOT TAKE the vaccine. You become a lightning rod!!!!! BEWARE @##$@@#$

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Jesus Fucking Christ

mRNA technology isn't new, but indeed this is the first mRNA vaccine ever released. With that comes some unknowns -- probably some which end up being minor, hopefully nothing which ends up being major.

With that said, mRNA technology is definitely the future of vaccines, and perhaps more than that. It has been studied to treat and prevent cancer, as well.

As I said on radio several months ago, "mRNA looks like it's the future of vaccines, and it might end up being as important to human health as the invention of antibiotics nearly 100 years ago. But the question remains -- is it the present?"

Moderna and Pfizer seem to have somewhat answered that, as the results of their COVID vaccine are far beyond what anyone expected (at least in their clinical trials).

The bottom line is that people have a legitimate reason to be a little fearful of the vaccine, but there's no global conspiracy, and people 40+ are likely best served taking it as soon as available. While the vaccine carries some unknowns, COVID carries even more unknowns, and far more potential to harm -- at least for those over 40. Younger people might be better off waiting, especially those under 25.
    Legitimate huh? The people deeply concerned about the possible side effects of the vaccine are the same people that aren't scared at all of a virus currently killing 3,500+ people a day in the United States and not concerned at all about the possible side effects and permanent damage caused by the virus.

I guess your definition of legitimate is the same as my definition of batshit crazy.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Legitimate huh? The people deeply concerned about the possible side effects of the vaccine are the same people that aren't scared at all of a virus currently killing 3,500+ people a day in the United States.

I guess your definition of legitimate is the same as my definition of batshit crazy.
    Name:  Screenshot_20201217-172644_Reddit.jpg
Views: 174
Size:  443.5 KB

Thread Information