Thread: Why is it that so-called “blue collar” people have a more developed situational awareness than supposed “intellectuals?”

Load Metric

Why is it that so-called “blue collar” people have a more developed situational awareness than supposed “intellectuals?”

Everyone I’ve met in person during working hours and had a chance to talk politics with, knows the election was bullshit from the start. I’m not in some super conservative place but I am in a semi-rural area near a big city, to be fair. Everyone who leans left saying “trust the experts dude!” and fancies themselves a high-minded individual doesn’t seem to be able to understand their surroundings greater environment. Even the president of the company I work for is a damn retard when any actual work comes up. The 5oyboy types are social butterflies but live lonely lives, sometimes in squaller. All the rednecks live well enough, have big families, and have passions outside of work like shooting/hunting, carpentry, restoration, etc. What makes one group of people more naturally aware of the greater environment than the other, especially when one is considered “cultured” or “intellectual?”

Comments

BCR: I wonder who are these people that fall for the auto warranty scams? You getting responses to this makes me understand, lots of people call for it.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    The most fundamental relationship between groups of humans is based on violence. If it is present, the groups move apart; if it is absent, they work together.

There are countless groups in the United States who have cultures and values that aren't even Western, never mind American, and everyone gets along fine. It doesn't matter if the differences are racial, ethnic, social, cultural, or religious.

Introduce violence into the equation, though, and the dynamic changes instantly. Measures will always be taken by the more peaceful group to preemptively defend itself from the more violent one. In the USA, those social measures have come to be known as "discrimination".

Such a response has existed since Man first walked upright. Survival begins and ends with violence, and no amount of denial, preaching, shaming, bargaining, pleading, or wishful thinking will overcome that biological programming.

In the United States, blacks (regardless of where they were born, or whether they are US citizens) comprise approximately 13.5% of the population, and males between the ages of 15 and 45 approximately 3.5%. More than half of the USA's violent crime is committed by that 3.5%.

If the disproportionate violent crime committed by that group were to suddenly return to the national average, the behavior displayed by the rest of society towards it---unequal treatment, suspicion, hostility, and so forth---would, over time, drop to the same level as for any other group of people living in America who can be identified at a glance or with a word: Chinese, Koreans, Sikhs, Poles, Jews, Irish, Germans, Swedes, Italians, Norwegians, Amish, Mennonites, etc.

That's simply how humans work. Their default is "You leave me alone and I'll leave you alone."

That obvious truth isn't politically popular, though, because a few powerful people who make their living by starting fires and fanning the flames don't want the situation to improve.

In fact, by the 21st century, those outrage profiteers have been so successful that the behavior of the group they exploit---the disproportionate violence that not only must be addressed but must be addressed FIRST---isn't even discussable. In fact, increasingly, the truth of its existence can't even be acknowledged.

-Big Slick

Comments

sonatine: coge.

Load Metric
    What makes one group of people more naturally aware of the greater environment than the other, especially when one is considered “cultured” or “intellectual?”
    I wrote about all of the things above to give elements to your question. I think a single person can change or add to their system regardless of culture, intelligence, background. A non tactical person could change up their game and take on new areas without being a total Rambo. I also think it can be a slow process over time as a person doesnt need to become an instant Alpha male, survivalist or outdoors person.

I also think the ignorant, sheltered, non-trained and low skills people will have a wake up call over time. Look at 2020, more riots, protests, police attacks, ANTIFA and overall threat to their personal safety. If you arent "woke" in this area by now, youre far behind.

"Trust the experts", depends who the experts are. Trust my government...No way.

All the rednecks live well enough, have big families, and have passions outside of work like shooting/hunting, carpentry, restoration, etc.
    The more skills, the better. I always say- Every man should have one good pair of work boots. Add in a pair or work gloves. Why, you might have to work during the next riot, etc. If there is a flood, throw on your boots, you might have to evac and get out. "Work boots" are not just for blue collar knucklehead cavemen, every man should have a pair in case he needs to get some work done. I have an uncle that recently passed away and he was a real multi millionaire and guess what, he was a real do it yourself, build it yourself work boot wearing guy. The guy was a mechanical genius before a millionaire and actually invented an auto part and patented the design, but he did wear work boots before and after making his money. Every man should have a good pair of work boots.

Can you go from a regular guy into instant survival mode in a minute, ask the Roof Koreans...

Hope I answered the question in the OP, I just kinda threw everything in a blender here.
    Last edited by desertrunner; 12-21-2020 at 08:16 PM.

Banned
    Load Metric
    I definitely read every word of that

Comments

dwai: bcr length post

gimmick:

Load Metric
    A quick add to the above post. If you live on the West Coast; AZ, CA or NV, you're in earthquake country. Your social status, bank account, type of car you drive, social label or whatever doesnt matter, its a matter of when, not if, a major earthquake hits. All of the survival stuff I wrote above applies- Tools, rope, saws, firearms, flashlights, boots, chainsaws, battery packs, etc. If a quake hits, get every advantage you can and prep as much as you can.

Me- I would still like to live on the far north end of Las Vegas on the I-95. I'm away from the bulk of the city, but have services if needed and can vacate north, west or east if needed or bugged out.

So again, you dont have to be some survivalist nerd or geek to prepare, but every little bit counts. I think a major earthquake concern is real and having nothing makes you more dependent on local, state and the fed govt. I did help out a family member during the 2019 PG&E blackouts and it was a real test of survival when just the power goes out and the gas stations shut down, its really no joke.

Maybe Druff can post more on earthquakes as he follows them more and has more education on them. He's a weatherman for sure.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    placeholder for gay erotica

Comments

sonatine: GET THEM

Rick Sanchez: :to

gimmick:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    placeholder for gay erotica
    Don’t tease me

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe View Post
    Name:  lol.png
Views: 118
Size:  291.8 KB

back to the old tricks eh atine

Load Metric

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    sonatine just proving once again that pfa is an alt right shithole full of retards

Comments

GrenadaRoger: home sweet home rep

Load Metric
    Name:  lol.png
Views: 118
Size:  291.8 KB
    is anyone actually surprised by this? I assume he's copying most of what he posts here

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    no, i think this is actually sonatine lol

Name:  lol2.png
Views: 115
Size:  14.4 KB

Load Metric
    no, i think this is actually sonatine lol

Name:  lol2.png
Views: 115
Size:  14.4 KB
    owned, nice find

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Site sucks

Load Metric
    1984's Red Dawn for the WIN!

Last edited by desertrunner; 12-17-2020 at 05:43 PM.

Load Metric
    classic 4chan, harvesting pfa for content.

Comments

Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe: i have posted your menstruation rant more than once, always a hit
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Thread Information