Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: thesidedish is this true???

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post

Druff you dont get to gloat or be sarcastic because you're still a card carrying member of team retard. Also Jesus fucking Christ with the false equivalency between BLM and a literal coup attempt.
    It actually is false equivalency. One is a stupid legal maneuver which is failing miserably as the system is designed to do.

The other was a tragic situation of months of violent riots, encouraged by the spineless mainstream media, which actually killed people, injured many, destroyed small businesses, shut down cities, and leveled entire neighborhoods which may never recover.

You're correct. They're not equivalent at all. Thanks for pointing that out.
    To be fair the Portland dilemma has spanned several months, is a regional matter and affects relatively few people. Call it a wildfire.

By contrast, your federal dilemma has spanned four years, affects exponentially greater numbers and could possibly threaten democracy. Call it a nuclear meltdown

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric

Druff you dont get to gloat or be sarcastic because you're still a card carrying member of team retard. Also Jesus fucking Christ with the false equivalency between BLM and a literal coup attempt.
    It actually is false equivalency. One is a stupid legal maneuver which is failing miserably as the system is designed to do.

The other was a tragic situation of months of violent riots, encouraged by the spineless mainstream media, which actually killed people, injured many, destroyed small businesses, shut down cities, and leveled entire neighborhoods which may never recover.

Man, it is just crazy to me that someone as smart as you is just like "meh" in response to a coup attempt to overthrow a legally elected US administration (literally the only time this happened in our lifetimes). But you're freaking about some race riots.

I am surprised you aren't saying covid??? Pfft whatever it's nothing compared to H1N1

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Yes, thanks SCOTUS!

I keep being proven right over and over, regarding his legal challenge being a sad Hail Mary with zero chance of succeeding, rather THA GREATEST THREAT TO OUR DEMOCRACY EVARRRRRRRRRR

(but burning down cities every time BLM cries "racism" isn't a threat of any kind, obviously..... peaceful!!!!)
    It's still a disgrace Druff and you should acknowledge it as such.

Load Metric
    Yes, thanks SCOTUS!

I keep being proven right over and over, regarding his legal challenge being a sad Hail Mary with zero chance of succeeding, rather THA GREATEST THREAT TO OUR DEMOCRACY EVARRRRRRRRRR

(but burning down cities every time BLM cries "racism" isn't a threat of any kind, obviously..... peaceful!!!!)

jesus you have become just THA BIGGEST RETARDDDDDDDD EVERRRRR. god i'm going to be so fucking happy to be done with this site now that dish is ruined and i can log off. if i could put mods on ignore, i'd consider staying, but oh well.

lol yeah druff, those of us saying it was horrible thought it would actually be successful.

bye

Comments

rum dick: Druff is in alternative facts mode

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    Lol team retard

"Newsmax Turns on Trump’s SCOTUS Picks After Texas Ruling"

https://www.thedailybeast.com/newsma...uling?ref=home

Banned
    Load Metric
    The situation is worsening in the sidedish household

Name:  EpDhGwQU8AAsSQT.jpg
Views: 236
Size:  103.0 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Sanchez View Post
    The situation is worsening in the sidedish household

Name:  EpDhGwQU8AAsSQT.jpg
Views: 236
Size:  103.0 KB
    is this supposed to be funny?

Banned
    Load Metric
    Okay I stand corrected, dish really means business

Load Metric
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    this amateur hr troll is obsessed with me

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Man, it is just crazy to me that someone as smart as you is just like "meh" in response to a coup attempt to overthrow a legally elected US administration (literally the only time this happened in our lifetimes). But you're freaking about some race riots.

I am surprised you aren't saying covid??? Pfft whatever it's nothing compared to H1N1
    This isn't a coup attempt. It's a series of failed legal challenges in a super non-standard election, where it is easy for delusional people to believe their side was legit cheated. I don't believe my side was cheated, but I see how one can come to that conclusion if they are already biased.

I don't agree with any of this stuff taking place, and I wish it wasn't. I just don't see it as a horrible horrible crisis, mostly because it had zero chance of succeeding, but also because it's mainly a bunch of half-hearted attempts to challenge results of a very weird election with very bad optics (Trump was way ahead late into election night, and then all of a sudden he wasn't).

I tend to get more upset about tangible things which really hurt people. The "race riots" of 2020 weren't just race riots. The 1992 riots were race riots, but as you saw, that came and went without a lot of consequences. The difference in 2020 was that the left and mainstream media engaged in a shocking amount of delusion and denial regarding both the scope of the riots and the ones perpetrating them. The whole thing was praised as beautiful and just, even with all the death and destruction, and even with all the super-irresponsible behavior taking place during a pandemic. To this day, most on the left believe the protests were "mostly peaceful", that the violence was mostly by white supremacists, and that it somehow wasn't dangerous regarding spreading COVID. By contrast, in 1992, Democrats and media condemned everything that was happening.

To me, this demonstrated that Democrats and the media were supportive of violence and destruction, as long as it was pushing a narrative on "their side". Look at that idiot mayor in Portland, already apologizing for being hostile to the idiots in their LOL Occupied Zone. Look at the idiot DA in Los Angeles actually listing a lot of crimes he absolutely will never prosecute.

This is the type of shit which legitimately hurts everyday Americans, and affects/ruins lives. Not some sore loser narcissist President who doesn't want to concede right away that he got voted out of office in a super-non-standard election, and attempts to find his way out of it. Again, that's not good, and I don't like it, but what I fear for this country's future isn't anything related to that.

Comments

OSA: how does anyone disagree with any of this.

Load Metric

This isn't a coup attempt. It's a series of failed legal challenges in a super non-standard election, where it is easy for delusional people to believe their side was legit cheated. I don't believe my side was cheated, but I see how one can come to that conclusion if they are already biased.

I don't agree with any of this stuff taking place, and I wish it wasn't. I just don't see it as a horrible horrible crisis, mostly because it had zero chance of succeeding, but also because it's mainly a bunch of half-hearted attempts to challenge results of a very weird election with very bad optics (Trump was way ahead late into election night, and then all of a sudden he wasn't).

I tend to get more upset about tangible things which really hurt people. The "race riots" of 2020 weren't just race riots. The 1992 riots were race riots, but as you saw, that came and went without a lot of consequences. The difference in 2020 was that the left and mainstream media engaged in a shocking amount of delusion and denial regarding both the scope of the riots and the ones perpetrating them. The whole thing was praised as beautiful and just, even with all the death and destruction, and even with all the super-irresponsible behavior taking place during a pandemic. To this day, most on the left believe the protests were "mostly peaceful", that the violence was mostly by white supremacists, and that it somehow wasn't dangerous regarding spreading COVID. By contrast, in 1992, Democrats and media condemned everything that was happening.

To me, this demonstrated that Democrats and the media were supportive of violence and destruction, as long as it was pushing a narrative on "their side". Look at that idiot mayor in Portland, already apologizing for being hostile to the idiots in their LOL Occupied Zone. Look at the idiot DA in Los Angeles actually listing a lot of crimes he absolutely will never prosecute.

This is the type of shit which legitimately hurts everyday Americans, and affects/ruins lives. Not some sore loser narcissist President who doesn't want to concede right away that he got voted out of office in a super-non-standard election, and attempts to find his way out of it. Again, that's not good, and I don't like it, but what I fear for this country's future isn't anything related to that.
    Name:  RH 1.jpg
Views: 150
Size:  13.0 KB

Name:  rh2.png
Views: 154
Size:  1.36 MB
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    The better question is if he thought he could get the military on board for a coup, would he? I think that’s an obvious yes. So it isn’t for lack of trying on his part. He’s trying. The US system, thankfully, has held up.

Load Metric
    DANG DRUFF GETTING REKT IN THIS THREAD YALL

Load Metric

Just a failed legal challenge, and then an attempt to pressure the legislature to appoint electors that go against the judicial rulings and votes of the people anyway. No biggie.

Don't worry, the prez retweeted and supported this
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric

i agree with most of this except the part where this isn't a real coup attempt.

i suppose it's not a coup in the classic sense of a military intervention, but the end result would have been the same if he had been successful.

having the state legislatures disregard the popular vote and appoint new electors would have resulted in an actual civil war. nothing about that constitutes "a failed legal challenge", either.

i already warned you though, you'll be outraged when the dems try the same thing down the road. of course since the dems have the media, they'll actually be successful. when that happens, try to remember how muted your reaction was in 2020.

Comments

OSA: agreed.

Load Metric
    Hopefully his lawyer isn't on contingency.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Diamond
    Load Metric
    No one pointed out the irony of a check written to Antifa with the USAA logo

Load Metric
    Yeah the 92 riots came and went ho hum lol

Thread Information