Load Metric

thesidedish is this true???

Name:  Eorj7BnWEAEI9H5.png
Views: 256
Size:  230.2 KB

Load Metric

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    Bit ridiculous to think Dish has ever been married. But yeah there has to have been tens of thousands marriages ruined by Q.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    LOL @ THIS SMALL TIMER WAITING TO COLLECT HIS WINNINGS I'VE ALREADY CASHED OUT ON A LOSS

Diamond
    Load Metric
    also MAJOR LOL @ these knobs leaving the site for years and coming back and never shutting up, dunno bout that gasbag shit

Gold
    Load Metric
    FWIW, when I saw "his half of the mortgage" I knew the marriage was fuckin doomed, Q or no Q.

Comments

thesidedish: shit is fake obv, fagchez has nothing
    shit·show
    /ˈSHit ˌSHō/
    noun
    1) a situation or event marked by chaos or controversy. 2) This site.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    also MAJOR LOL @ these knobs leaving the site for years and coming back and never shutting up, dunno bout that gasbag shit

If dumbasses like you would just wear a fucking mask I could go back to having a life and you wouldn't have to put up with me.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post

If dumbasses like you would just wear a fucking mask I could go back to having a life and you wouldn't have to put up with me.

what kind of mask do u have fag?

idiot

the only acceptable mask is the #faceshield, all others GAY AF

Load Metric
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Dude I have every kind of mask...N95s, LED, etc. I like buying stupid things.

But my masks don't make a damn difference when you selfish obstinate fucks skip around going nah nah nah I can't hear you science.

It's hilarious in a way because your boy coulda coasted to victory if he had just put the suburbs at ease by pretending to give a fuck about covid. Instead he shot himself in the foot and cost him reelection and we're stuck listening to y'all whine.

And also y'all crack me up with y'all bitching about everything being shut down when the only reason shit is shut down is because you babies can't man up and be somewhat responsible for a few months.

Load Metric
    thesidedish did you have enough left over to replace your MAGA hat after getting cucked by antifa?

I know Team Retard bands together but Druff please enforce a title change if no replacement hat can be displayed.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    thesidedish did you have enough left over to replace your MAGA hat after getting cucked by antifa?

I know Team Retard bands together but Druff please enforce a title change if no replacement hat can be displayed.

Sidedish is actually in LV rn. He's currently getting his marriage to a trans person annulled after a whisky fueled bender made him suck 3 trans girls in one night and he decided to marry all 3 in a drive through chapel

Comments

rum dick: Classic dish
    Last edited by OSA; 12-07-2020 at 09:21 PM.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

that hat was a prop i bought the night before moron. my actual legendary 2015-2016 campaign hat, a chinese knockoff, IS worth more than your life tho

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Dude I have every kind of mask...N95s, LED, etc..

do u rock the #faceshield tho??

Load Metric
    Face shields are completely useless when it comes to protecting others or yourself. That's some Team Retard nonsense. So no I don't have one.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    this country club republican sure went full libtard. mask police idiot

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Face shields are completely useless when it comes to protecting others or yourself. That's some Team Retard nonsense. So no I don't have one.
    How are face shields useless? I admit I don't have one, nor did I ever research them, but you'd think they would be more effective than masks, not less effective. They're just less convenient, especially to carry around.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Also rum dick isn't correct when he says "if dumbasses like you would just wear a fucking mask I could go back to having a life and you wouldn't have to put up with me."

This is false.

The US would still have a substantial COVID problem at this point, even with good mask cooperation. Cloth masks at best decrease transmission, but not enough to eradicate COVID through masking alone. This is why places like Italy and Germany (with strict mask mandates for months) are struggling badly with COVID right now, despite a high level of mask cooperation.

Practicing avoidance of dangerous situations is much more important than just masking. Of course, practicing avoidance AND masking when you have to go out is ideal, but we have too many people who are masking yet spending time indoors in public places, and the results have been bad.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    How are face shields useless? I admit I don't have one, nor did I ever research them, but you'd think they would be more effective than masks, not less effective. They're just less convenient, especially to carry around.
    wtf kind of assertion is this?? No one, absolutely no one, should think that a face shield has any chance of reducing viral load exposure (compared to a mask) when the fkn piece of floating polycarbonate has no sealing factor.

Mask + faceshield is obv the nuts, but i’m not a dork and would never entertain that combo.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

wtf kind of assertion is this?? No one, absolutely no one, should think that a face shield has any chance of reducing viral load exposure (compared to a mask) when the fkn piece of floating polycarbonate has no sealing factor.

Mask + faceshield is obv the nuts, but i’m not a dork and would never entertain that combo.

it blocks spittle moron

Thread Information