Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: When will you get the covid vaccine?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

LOL at the low IQ grunt that flips burgers for a living. Bitch, I said I want fries with that. I didn't wait until it was safe. I waited until I was old enough. The war wasn't over until 74 moron. I was in 2 years before that. Now tell us what it was like in the heavy knife & fork battalion you fat fuck grunt leg do nothing candy ass slacker.
    You’re a Non-combat veteran that continually talks about your service and for some reason keeps ragging on 11Bs. Your service was a joke, you didn’t earn the right to talk shit to anyone. The actions of a filthy leg. I wasn’t an 11B but I would take one of them over a worthless shithead like you any day. Stop talking about your pathetic service, it’s embarrassing.

And maybe try to contribute something to society before you get in line for a free vaccine. Earn it you literal piece of shit.
    So what were you, a cook? Supply? No, a little bit of intelligence in those jobs. That leaves you out. If your brains were dynamite you wouldn't have enough to blow your hat off.

Comments

nightmarefish: ASVAB was 137, I could have any job I wanted you filthy leg
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    257 million ahead of me

That seems off

What are the chances we get some sort of superpower a la The Boys from the messenger RNA being coded wrong ????

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    257 million ahead of me

That seems off

What are the chances we get some sort of superpower a la The Boys from the messenger RNA being coded wrong ????
    I seriously doubt it's going to be implemented in the order this tool is using (which I know was from a preliminary plan by the CDC, but still).

Middle-aged people who want the vaccine are going to riot BLM style if they're relegated to the lowest priority in order to vaccinate 22-year-old punks who will barely get sick from COVID.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    257 million ahead of me

That seems off

I seriously doubt it's going to be implemented in the order this tool is using (which I know was from a preliminary plan by the CDC, but still).

Middle-aged people who want the vaccine are going to riot BLM style if they're relegated to the lowest priority in order to vaccinate 22-year-old punks who will barely get sick from COVID.
    Majority of 22-year olds won’t want it. There’s a good chance everyone that wants it won’t have to wait too long because so many people are gonna pass.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    257 million ahead of me

That seems off

I’d lose my shit if they were vaccinating young healthy people before us. I expect many things to resume, but require showing vaccination proof.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Based on your risk profile, we believe you’re in line behind very few people across the United States.

When it comes to California, we think you’re behind very few others who are at higher risk in your state.

Then it showed a line of 100 people and I am 3rd in line.

When they tell me where the vaccine is being distributed I will push those other two guys out of the way to be first. They're probably old and sick and can't fight back. I work in a hospital 2 days a week and go to Costco or Home Depot at least once a week.

But then I am out hiking in Wildcat Canyon or someplace similar 4 or 5 times a week and I believe that has some protective measures,

I intend to play in the Main Event next summer. I thought I was on my way two years ago but got coolered late in Day 3.
    I want another chance to be the oldest WSOP Main Event Champion!

Load Metric
    Majority of 22-year olds won’t want it.
    22-year old boys are a little old for you anyway, filthy NAMBLA grunt.

Load Metric

You’re a Non-combat veteran that continually talks about your service and for some reason keeps ragging on 11Bs. Your service was a joke, you didn’t earn the right to talk shit to anyone. The actions of a filthy leg. I wasn’t an 11B but I would take one of them over a worthless shithead like you any day. Stop talking about your pathetic service, it’s embarrassing.

And maybe try to contribute something to society before you get in line for a free vaccine. Earn it you literal piece of shit.
    So what were you, a cook? Supply? No, a little bit of intelligence in those jobs. That leaves you out. If your brains were dynamite you wouldn't have enough to blow your hat off.
    Fellow service people should support each other, you have more balls than most just to sign up for the unknown. Thanks to both of you and regardless of what capacity you served, are both heroes.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post

Fellow service people should support each other, you have more balls than most just to sign up for the unknown. Thanks to both of you and regardless of what capacity you served, are both heroes.
    Hi, splitthis. Thanks, you are right. But nightmarefish took it upon himself to troll me. I never let a troll go unpunished. I'll punish him everytime he fires at me. I won't quit. The weak idiot also disrespects the Army.

Here's a little secret. He says his ASVAB was 137. Only problem is, it's not possible to score 137. The highest score you can get is 99, which means you scored higher than 99% of those taking the test. It's not possible to score 100, much less 137. So something is up with nightmareidiot.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 12-08-2020 at 04:46 AM.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Majority of 22-year olds won’t want it.
    22-year old boys are a little old for you anyway, filthy NAMBLA grunt.
    Not for me. That's my wheelhouse.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post

Hi, splitthis. Thanks, you are right. But nightmarefish took it upon himself to troll me. I never let a troll go unpunished. I'll punish him everytime he fires at me. I won't quit. The weak idiot also disrespects the Army.

Here's a little secret. He says his ASVAB was 137. Only problem is, it's not possible to score 137. The highest score you can get is 99, which means you scored higher than 99% of those taking the test. It's not possible to score 100, much less 137. So something is up with nightmareidiot.
    You're not punishing anything, you're ebmarrassing yourself. Your entire life is an embarrassment.

Splitthis, real soldiers don't consider someone like little dicky a peer. He's a non-combat veteran that joined when everything was safe and worked a desk job. Notice how he strangely attacks the combat MOSs (which don't include me btw). The years he spent in the military could have been spent in a civilian office somewhere just the same. He's a loudmouth that doesn't have the resume to backup what he's saying. He's not qualified to attack me or any other service member. He's literally on the bottom of the totem pole. I highly doubt he says anything like this is Montana. He would soon run into a real solider and catch a beating. It's easy to spot someone who's faking it.

Load Metric

You're not punishing anything, you're ebmarrassing yourself. Your entire life is an embarrassment.

Splitthis, real soldiers don't consider someone like little dicky a peer. He's a non-combat veteran that joined when everything was safe and worked a desk job. Notice how he strangely attacks the combat MOSs (which don't include me btw). The years he spent in the military could have been spent in a civilian office somewhere just the same. He's a loudmouth that doesn't have the resume to backup what he's saying. He's not qualified to attack me or any other service member. He's literally on the bottom of the totem pole. I highly doubt he says anything like this is Montana. He would soon run into a real solider and catch a beating. It's easy to spot someone who's faking it.
    I didn't attack soldiers. I respect soldiers. I respect all veterans. You don't as evidenced by your posts including this one. When you call someone a derogatory name like leg you are not just calling that one person a leg, you are calling millions of soldiers that served in that capacity a derogatory name. You started the name calling, not me. Now you bitch, wine and moan like a little bitch when it spews back on you.

You faked like you had a combat MOS. Now you let it slip that you didn't. You're a fraud. Here's more fraud. You didn't score 137 on the ASVAB. The score is a rank against everyone else that took the test. The highest score possible is 99 which means one scored higher than 99% of those that took the test. Your score was probably more like 37.

You've been caught telling a blatant lie, NIGHTMAREFRAUD! 137 Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Platinum
    Load Metric

I didn't attack soldiers. I respect soldiers. I respect all veterans. You don't as evidenced by your posts including this one. When you call someone a derogatory name like leg you are not just calling that one person a leg, you are calling millions of soldiers that served in that capacity a derogatory name. You started the name calling, not me. Now you bitch, wine and moan like a little bitch when it spews back on you.

You faked like you had a combat MOS. Now you let it slip that you didn't. You're a fraud. Here's more fraud. You didn't score 137 on the ASVAB. The score is a rank against everyone else that took the test. The highest score possible is 99 which means one scored higher than 99% of those that took the test. Your score was probably more like 37.

You've been caught telling a blatant lie, NIGHTMAREFRAUD! 137 Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!
    You're trying too hard little Dickey and failing. My GT score was 137, not that it matters. You're trying to play gotcha with a typo, it's EMBARRASSING.

You know you weren't a real soldier sweetie, you should stop with the military discussion all together, it's EMBARRASSING.

Now let's stop with the thread hijack, no one else wants to read this shit, it would only get worse for you anyway.

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Bilbodoggins View Post
    Based on your risk profile, we believe you’re in line behind very few people across the United States.

When it comes to California, we think you’re behind very few others who are at higher risk in your state.

Then it showed a line of 100 people and I am 3rd in line.

When they tell me where the vaccine is being distributed I will push those other two guys out of the way to be first. They're probably old and sick and can't fight back. I work in a hospital 2 days a week and go to Costco or Home Depot at least once a week.

But then I am out hiking in Wildcat Canyon or someplace similar 4 or 5 times a week and I believe that has some protective measures,

I intend to play in the Main Event next summer. I thought I was on my way two years ago but got coolered late in Day 3.
    I want another chance to be the oldest WSOP Main Event Champion!

Good Lord. You must have serious comorbidities. Be safe.

Load Metric
    Can someone give me the cliff notes version of the nightmare vs mickey feud?

Load Metric
    When its confirmed that it is safe to take

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post
    Mickey likes to brag about being a veteran which is a joke to combat veterans. Mickey is a non-combat veteran that worked a safe desk job and enlisted in the mid 70s when he knew there was little chance of deploying. Mickey is one of those sad old shitheads that you run into from time to time in the local American Legion that can't hang in a conversation with the real soldiers but he's a con man (like his orange idol) and tries to fit in. The real soldiers see through the con and if he hangs out with them for too long they'll beat the shit out of him.

Mickey is also a tax evader and in general a real piece of shit.

Load Metric
    Mickey likes to brag about being a veteran which is a joke to combat veterans. Mickey is a non-combat veteran that worked a safe desk job and enlisted in the mid 70s when he knew there was little chance of deploying. Mickey is one of those sad old shitheads that you run into from time to time in the local American Legion that can't hang in a conversation with the real soldiers but he's a con man (like his orange idol) and tries to fit in. The real soldiers see through the con and if he hangs out with them for too long they'll beat the shit out of him.

Mickey is also a tax evader and in general a real piece of shit.

Well then fuck Mickey. Thanks for the explanation.

Load Metric
    The only way to win is not to play.

Load Metric

You're trying too hard little Dickey and failing. My GT score was 137, not that it matters. You're trying to play gotcha with a typo, it's EMBARRASSING.

You know you weren't a real soldier sweetie, you should stop with the military discussion all together, it's EMBARRASSING.

Now let's stop with the thread hijack, no one else wants to read this shit, it would only get worse for you anyway.
    You started the troll on me and now you are begging me to quit. I'll troll your punk ass everytime, pussy. Let's see who quits first. It won't be me. You're already starting to cry. Wah! Wah! NIGHTMAREFRAUD GOT CAUGHT IN A BLATANT LIE!!!!! Now he wants to blame it on a typo. Screw you, assclown. YOU GOT CAUGHT! You're a fraud, NIGHTMAREFRAUD.

Thread Information