Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: When will you get the covid vaccine?

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric

When will you get the covid vaccine?

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...-timeline.html

Apparently the above link lets you know where you stand in line to get a vaccine.

Per the link there's 270 million Americans ahead of me.

Meanwhile, my medical professional mom who came out of retirement to help out will probably be getting the vaccine this year which thank God.

Anyhow any of you unhealthy fucks clock in under say 20 million?

Load Metric
    the very 1st day it's available to me

week after that were going on vacation

I will also be going to a concert or two a week and a lot of sporting events

might even try AGAIN to convince the wife to have a threesome

YOLO

Comments

FRANKRIZZO:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post
    https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...-timeline.html

Apparently the above link lets you know where you stand in line to get a vaccine.

Per the link there's 270 million Americans ahead of me.

Meanwhile, my medical professional mom who came out of retirement to help out will probably be getting the vaccine this year which thank God.

Anyhow any of you unhealthy fucks clock in under say 20 million?
    Based on your risk profile, we believe you’re in line behind 268.7 million people across the United States.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Interesting tool, but I have a feeling it's very inaccurate. It kinda admits that already.

I'm a little older than you, rum dick, but we are close to the same age. There's no way we should be behind 270 of the 330 million people in the US. (It claims I'm behind 269 million.) Keep in mind that people under 35 comprise 150 million of our population!

I believe there won't be a strict priority system like this. It will likely be something like this:

Priority 1: Healthcare workers and old people with preexisting conditions
    Priority 2: Old people without major preexisting conditions and younger people with preexisting conditions
    Priority 3: People in non-healthcare professions with increased COVID risk
    Priority 4: Everyone else

If I were in charge, I would split Priority 4 into age subgroups, where it goes by age, starting with 55-64, then 45-54, then 35-44, then everyone else.

We need the vaccine a hell of a lot more than a healthy 25 year old. Our risk is much, much higher.

Comments

FRANKRIZZO: completely agree with list and 4 age group

Load Metric
    Weeeeeeeeeeeeee! only 73,100 in front of me in my County. But I'm going to need to be convinced to take it.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Based on your risk profile, we believe you’re in line behind 268.7 million people across the United States.

When it comes to New York, we think you’re behind 16.0 million others who are at higher risk in your state.

Entire pop of NY is 19.4 mil btw

I will never be getting it. I have spent 20+ years traveling the NYC subway system. I have developed immunity to much worse.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by IamGreek View Post
    Weeeeeeeeeeeeee! only 73,100 in front of me in my County. But I'm going to need to be convinced to take it.
    100% you should take it at your age.

Reward-to-risk ratio is super high for you.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    With another man?

How very open minded of you

Comments

big dick: .

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    With another man?

How very open minded of you
    haha I was wondering how long it would take for someone to say that

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Oh I see, this was based upon the proposed order by the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices at the CDC.

It's an idiotic plan I heard something about last week.

While containing a few sensible elements, laughably it places "young adults" ahead of middle-aged adults, with the flawed theory that they're more reckless and expose themselves to the virus more, so they need immunity earlier, in order to slow the spread.

This thinking is flawed because the vaccine is for three purposes -- to save lives, to slow the spread, and to return life to normalcy. Giving it to the young people earlier might do the best at slowing the spread, but it delays the return to normalcy (since middle aged people are far more reluctant to engage in COVID-risky behavior than young people), and it doesn't save as many lives (since very few young people have long term adverse effects from COVID).

Load Metric
    I’m with OSA and Fckvwls. Shove the vaccine. I sent my ex in to get checked and of course he has covid. I 100% was exposed when he got back last week because he coughed within 1 foot of me. I had a small weird headache and slight feeling of fire in my lungs yesterday, took double vitamin c, garlic pills, selenium and homemade soup. I feel fine this morning.

Anywhoo, he was extremely high risk with roached lungs from years of smoking, over 60, heart problems, overweight and his nasty ass is gonna live to see beyond covid because of good old NATURAL care of your body by splitty.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Glad to see Fckvwls is back, even though I can't see her.

Load Metric
    This tool fails to take into account a major fact. Many Americans, probably around 48% (depending upon which survey you want to use) say they won't get the vaccine. So we all moved up towards the front of the line based upon that.

Load Metric
    I'm in category 1. My guess is the first batch to get to Montana will be about 75,000 doses. 1 million population. I'm going straight to the front of the line. I seen one interview of a man who was a guinea pig for testing the vaccine. He said he has 6 times the antibodies of covid survivors.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Lmfao at the tax evader going to the front of the line to receive a vaccine paid for by tax payers. Dirty, filthy leg.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Lmfao at the tax evader going to the front of the line to receive a vaccine paid for by tax payers. Dirty, filthy leg.
    Do you play online poker? How about sports bets? Live poker? Gambling offshore on elections? Any kind of gambling. You're a fucking tax cheat, bitch.

Hey, grunt. Pound that ground, bitch. Grunts are INE, INTELLIGENCE NOT ESSENTIAL. Hup, 2, 3, Hup, 2, 3. That's as high as you can count, bitch. Now go suck your daddy's dick like you did last night.

If they charged 10K for it I would still go to the front of the line. Fuck off and die, bitch.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 12-07-2020 at 11:29 AM.

Load Metric
    I just read the Montana distribution plan. I'm in category 1 with healthcare workers and first responders. The plan says we get it in the first two months of distribution. Nothing more specific than that.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Do you play online poker? How about sports bets? Live poker? Gambling offshore on elections? Any kind of gambling. You're a fucking tax cheat, bitch.

Hey, grunt. Pound that ground, bitch. Grunts are INE, INTELLIGENCE NOT ESSENTIAL. Hup, 2, 3, Hup, 2, 3. That's as high as you can count, bitch. Now go suck your daddy's dick like you did last night.

If they charged 10K for it I would still go to the front of the line. Fuck off and die, bitch.
    Nightmare went out of his lane here.

Not paying taxes on gambling winnings is our last vestige of freedom.

Fuck legalized wagering. Zero.zero benefit to “light regulation” with all the taxation.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

Nightmare went out of his lane here.

Not paying taxes on gambling winnings is our last vestige of freedom.

Fuck legalized wagering. Zero.zero benefit to “light regulation” with all the taxation.
    Ol leg Mickey has categorized himself as a professional advantage player and has bragged about how he evades paying taxes. In short he's a piece of shit.

Platinum
    Load Metric

I wasn't a grunt you silly retard. Reading comprehension is tough for the mentally handicapped so I forgive you.

I pay more in taxes in a year then you make gross from grinding slots on your leather ass.

The tax evader wants the vaccine first, whata self entitled little bitch.

Thread Information