Page 89 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3979858687888990919293 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,780 of 1873

Thread: *** Official Republican CIVIL WAR Thread ***

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Here is a more extensive article about the weird money trail for Santos.

https://statuskuo.substack.com/p/geo...essed-to-lying

Here's the key part:

In July 2020, Santos worked with DeVaughn Dames at a Florida-based investment firm called Harbor City, where Dames was the CFO. According to a complaint filed by the SEC, Harbor City was run in a “classic Ponzi scheme fashion.” The company’s CEO was accused of misappropriating $6 million in investor funds. According to reporting by The Daily Beast, which raised this red flag way back in April of this year, Santos left Harbor City in 2021 one month before the charges were filed, and he claims he was unaware of any misconduct there.

Despite apparently earning millions of dollars, the Devolder Organization let its corporate status lapse and had to file reinstatement papers just a few days ago, which have scrubbed Dames’s name as registered agent and now list only Santos. The company lists a condo in Merritt Island, Florida, as its principal place of business. But the condo is also listed as the place of business of other companies, including Redstone Strategies and Jayson Benoit & Associates, Inc., both of which have ties to the troubled Harbor City investment firm. Benoit was the CTO at Harbor City and is the registered agent for Redstone.

And here’s where it keeps getting weirder: Two other firms associated with Benoit— Red Strategies and Paul Nicolini and Associates, which were formed in 2021—were paid by Republican congressional campaigns in New York. Red Strategies received $110,000 from a far-right extremist candidate, Tina Forte, who ran a troll-like campaign against Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and lost badly. By no small coincidence, Dames pops up here again as the treasurer of Forte’s campaign. Paul Nicolini, another regional director of Harbor City, was authorized to manage and control Red Strategies.
    DeVaughn Dames is some shady guy who owns like 18 businesses, none of which appear to be legit.

So yeah... while this is all complicated, it looks like Santos got linked up with this Dames guy and got involved with a ponzi scheme, then got rich from it and ran for office. That Dames guy is also tied to Tina Forte, who ran a seemingly pointless campaign against AOC in her super-blue district. It is possible that it was Dames' idea for George Santos to run, in order to have a Congressman in his pocket?

Very weird. The funny thing is that none of this would have come out, if Dames had simply recruited someone who didn't need to lie about their background.

Also, it's possible Santos really is gay, and that the woman he married was to get her citizenship, and that he never had any kind of romantic or sexual relationship with her. If this is proven, he could be removed from Congress for that reason alone.

Load Metric
    Does honesty and integrity matter at all? Or is GOP leadership so power-hungry that it will allow a serial fabulist to remain in office despite deceiving the public – and the voters who elected him – about key aspects of his biography?
    I think the clock is about to run out on an timely response.

Tulsi Gabbard is not Republican leadership and I must admit irrelevant

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    i've got a real treat for you coming. just need to make time to link. but a wonderful podcast where finally someone who has made it speaks the unspeakable truth. actually refreshing. but unsurprisingly, he's not sanguine, so right up our alley.

Enjoy!

First, I love the old guys. The market and economy is cyclical. That is a fundamental truth and it’s a healthy thing (despite central planners fighting the natural order).

There is a reason some of the longer cycles are almost exactly generational - the majority of investors have no memory and do not fully appreciate the history of what came before their birth. Lulz the millenial YouTubers drawing similarities to 2008.

This guy hit EVERY single one of my takes. His politics complete the 10 leg parlay in a surprise move.

Lately I’m leaning third party and direct democracy. I’ve hinted post Santos, Walker I’m pretty much done with the Republican Party and leaning Independent. Boom, old guy is right on that.

- CBDC post crash

- Business of China is business - Business of US is war. He documents our history of war distraction through many economic “downturns”.

- Druff’s Patriot Act gets a mention.

- residential RE will be okay and commercial RE will crater.

- Inflation Reduction Act lulz. The insane Chip Factory subsidies.

- The supply chain interruption & transient inflation lulz. The late Euro response to inflation especially.

I could go on & on. It’s all represented.

Comments

Tellafriend: de nada, mi amigo

BCR: Great stuff. Cringed when he went into the pizza and coke for .25 rant at end. That’s all the young people will hear and say ok boomer.

Load Metric
    when did america decide mean reversion was dramatic?
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    when did america decide mean reversion was dramatic?
    Fair enuff but you are gonna need to break things before you can revert to a more normal

Just don’t be the human sacrifice and you’ll be fine. Maybe make a few quid.

We need to remind each other to keep a watch on the reverse repo and watch for a decline. That will be the first sign of an interest rate pivot. Our little secret.

Be happy to go over reverse repo if you like.

Load Metric
    I had to return something my wife ordered online from Walmart. Damaged item. She told me to drive it over and explain.

She told me to pick up some food items while I was there. It’s just easier if I say, “Yes”.

I almost never go to a Walmart. Principally because I am not close to one. Three things struck me from my trip.

1) no employee feigns giving even the remotest fuck. I could have handed over a box of rocks to customer service and I woulda gotten a full refund. Kid was very clear he didn’t want to see or count what I was returning. In my best Spanish I apologized profusely.

2) Corollary to #1 perhaps. There are no employees. The only employees I saw were high school kids collecting “curbside orders”.
    There were ZERO checkout cashiers. It was 100% self checkout. I hate self checkout.

My son keeps telling me that retail outfits like this get stolen blind and would just assume do everything online. The absence of any employees would indicate they have surrendered to theft.

3) I paid $7 for a dozen store brand eggs. In a Walmart that is famous for cheap food. $7. Medium white eggs.

I’m wearing a trench coat with big pockets if I ever go back.

Load Metric

LOL Team Retard, cant imagine being affiliated with this sociopath.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    I had to return something my wife ordered online from Walmart. Damaged item. She told me to drive it over and explain.

She told me to pick up some food items while I was there. It’s just easier if I say, “Yes”.

I almost never go to a Walmart. Principally because I am not close to one. Three things struck me from my trip.

1) no employee feigns giving even the remotest fuck. I could have handed over a box of rocks to customer service and I woulda gotten a full refund. Kid was very clear he didn’t want to see or count what I was returning. In my best Spanish I apologized profusely.

2) Corollary to #1 perhaps. There are no employees. The only employees I saw were high school kids collecting “curbside orders”.
    There were ZERO checkout cashiers. It was 100% self checkout. I hate self checkout.

My son keeps telling me that retail outfits like this get stolen blind and would just assume do everything online. The absence of any employees would indicate they have surrendered to theft.

3) I paid $7 for a dozen store brand eggs. In a Walmart that is famous for cheap food. $7. Medium white eggs.

I’m wearing a trench coat with big pockets if I ever go back.
    I believe they have some of the best facial recognition in the game. You'll be blacklisted before long.

That was one of the theories about the Covid psyop and telling everyone to mask up... It was also to help improve the facial recognition AI against people covering up their faces. Now they have everybody mapped out, and most probably linked up to a former debit or credit card.

Comments

OK2: Avon Baseddale

Load Metric
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Gold
    Load Metric

Enjoy!

First, I love the old guys. The market and economy is cyclical. That is a fundamental truth and it’s a healthy thing (despite central planners fighting the natural order).

There is a reason some of the longer cycles are almost exactly generational - the majority of investors have no memory and do not fully appreciate the history of what came before their birth. Lulz the millenial YouTubers drawing similarities to 2008.

This guy hit EVERY single one of my takes. His politics complete the 10 leg parlay in a surprise move.

Lately I’m leaning third party and direct democracy. I’ve hinted post Santos, Walker I’m pretty much done with the Republican Party and leaning Independent. Boom, old guy is right on that.

- CBDC post crash

- Business of China is business - Business of US is war. He documents our history of war distraction through many economic “downturns”.

- Druff’s Patriot Act gets a mention.

- residential RE will be okay and commercial RE will crater.

- Inflation Reduction Act lulz. The insane Chip Factory subsidies.

- The supply chain interruption & transient inflation lulz. The late Euro response to inflation especially.

I could go on & on. It’s all represented.
    This guy guest hosts on Alex Jones Infowars so you are all proxy Sandy Hook deniers now

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Nobody executes a circular firing squad like the GOP. Nancy laughing her ass off rn.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Load Metric
    Loving every minute of the Republican Civil War on TV today. McCarthy is pure swamp with a long history of voting with dems. A small band of conservatives have him by the balls. Do you know one of the concessions McCarthy gave this group to try to gain their support? He gave the okay to investigate the weaponization of DOJ against republicans. WTF? That should have been a given. McCarthy had no intention of doing it. That's fucking bad.

McCarthy is going to have to give up some committee assignments to the conservative wing or he's fucked. And if he doesn't do it I hope he gets fucked up the ass with steel wool.

Comments

Sloppy Joe: Ugh, really gay and depraved

dwai: offset
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric

Load Metric
    You’d rather see a Druff dreamscape about the Republican Party complete with some whatttabout @SloppyJoe?

It’s the Civil War thread and Mickey has been objective, insightful, critical and on topic. I’m often surprised tbh but he’s earned his stripes.

In this ultra partisan era his kind really don’t exist anymore. We are so fucked

You’d think you’d be pleased to see Republicans eating their own children.
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 01-03-2023 at 08:48 PM.

Load Metric
    You’d rather see a Druff dreamscape about the Republican Party complete with some whatttabout @SloppyJoe?

It’s the Civil War thread and Mickey has been objective, insightful, critical and on topic. I’m often surprised tbh but he’s earned his stripes.

In this ultra partisan era his kind really don’t exist anymore. We are so fucked

You’d think you’d be pleased to see Republicans eating their own children.
    Brother i just fuck around and I appreciate that mickeycrimm has a position rather than spread out all the place. Of course it's insane and deserves derision and mockery.

I'm one of the most popular posters as a result. What good is the board if it's just geriatric lunatics with no families copying memes and spewing hate?

Comments

OK2: "I'm one of the most popular posters as a result" LOL

Load Metric
    Brother i just fuck around and I appreciate that mickeycrimm has a position rather than spread out all the place. Of course it's insane and deserves derision and mockery.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Assume that you're Team Kevin now, sport?

Comments

mickeycrimm: Assume that you are team libtard now, squirt

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Eat this one you MAGA cucks. Love making $$ of off GOP disarray.

Name:  PNG%20image.png
Views: 182
Size:  754.9 KB

Load Metric
    Assume that you're Team Kevin now, sport?

Dude, you are about as dumb as a rock. Which is evidenced by your never giving any commentary, much less in-depth commentary. You are nothing but name calling, gotcha, whataboutism and gay drivel. As useless to the forum as tits on a rooster.

McCarthy will get there when he makes more concessions.

Comments

country978: You definitely have it on substance but sloppy joe has at least a couple of my top 10 laughs here
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 01-04-2023 at 12:26 PM.

Thread Information