Page 80 of 94 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,600 of 1870

Thread: *** Official Republican CIVIL WAR Thread ***

Load Metric
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric

Comments

cleatus: you + dore are dumbass. it was the chicoms in the US Bureau of East Asian and Pacific Affairs

ok25: offset clueless

Load Metric
    GOP unveils 'Commitment to America' platform, passing off stock footage of Russia and Ukraine as the US and a Lehman Brothers ad as a quote by Lincoln

https://www.businessinsider.com/gop-...n-quote-2022-9

fascinating.

Comments

devidee: Don’t worry. After the revolution they all go into the wood chipper head first too.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    rudy has 2 weeks to pay his wife a quarter mil or hes going to literal lol jail.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Democratic Senate candidate Mark Kelly apologizes for racist joke comparing Hispanics to monkeys.

Obviously he meant to compare them to a completely different racial group.

(Honest mistake)

Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    Democratic Senate candidate Mark Kelly apologizes for racist joke comparing Hispanics to monkeys.

Obviously he meant to compare them to a completely different racial group.

(Honest mistake)
    Find your safe place

Load Metric

LOL Team Retard, be sure to vote for this brain dead lunatic!

Comments

ok25: Weak
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric

Coming close to eclipsing a literal pedophile as my favorite family party candidate.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The modern Democratic Party's Achilles' heel is marrying themselves to woke issues and causes that nobody likes.

The modern Republican Party's Achilles' heel is nominating awful candidates in the primaries, and leaving behind good/decent candidates who otherwise would crush their vulnerable Democratic opponents.

I saw this occur in the 2010 and 2012 elections, and now it's happening again in both 2020 and 2022.

The more things change...

Trump was a lunatic but at least he had his upsides, and indeed he won the 2016 election. Some of these Senate and House candidates from the GOP side are just horrendous. I don't know what's going on with Georgia. First they had Loeffler and Perdue, who both sucked and lost to weak candidates, and now they have Walker, who is the worst of the bunch.

Sorry to say this, but Republicans won't take the Senate this election, and they deserve to lose with this motley crew.

Comments

Sloppy Joe: Points

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

Coming close to eclipsing a literal pedophile as my favorite family party candidate.

Look at this faggot. Great source sloppy hoe
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ok25 View Post

Look at this faggot. Great source sloppy hoe
    He's Team Retard though if you can read things.

Comments

devidee: Herschel may have an 85 IQ.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I'm confused. I see that this Walker kid is a religious Christian, yet all of his pictures and mannerisms suggest he's gay.

Is he a gay Christian, or just in the closet?

I'd say there's about a zero point zero chance this guy is straight.

https://twitter.com/ChristianWalk1r/status/1577286493692755970

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    The modern Republican Party's Achilles' heel is nominating awful candidates in the primaries, and leaving behind good/decent candidates who otherwise would crush their vulnerable Democratic opponents.
    thread title? Check ✅

Current Republican Party’s Achilles heel is the populists would rather stab themselves in the eye than support a moderate Republican.

Mounting a perceived RHINO’s head on your trophy room wall is legit Republican sport.

I live in the land of moderate Republicans and it’s gonna go all blue this year. The civil war is on here big time. We had a good run. I was happy. I’ve prepared my body.

Love ya buddy but you whiffed yuge on Republican politics a few years ago. Civil war is indeed a thing
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 10-04-2022 at 09:12 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    thread title? Check ✅

Current Republican Party’s Achilles heel is the populists would rather stab themselves in the eye than support a moderate Republican.

Mounting a perceived RHINO’s head on your trophy room wall is legit Republican sport.

I live in the land of moderate Republicans and it’s gonna go all blue this year. The civil war is on here big time. We had a good run. I was happy. I’ve prepared my body.

Love ya buddy but you whiffed yuge on Republican politics a few years ago. Civil war is indeed a thing
    He's right though about the left being equally incompetent marrying themselves to divisive social issues.

Having one party morph into a groveling cult predicated on lies and hate should have really cleared the decks, but capitulating to the faggot far left.

The only folks being placated are far left nutjobs and life fails like the array of hate filled morons on this site.

Everyone else suffers as a result.

Comments

country978: sad but true. we've been failed by both sides.

Load Metric

thread title? Check ✅

He's right though about the left being equally incompetent marrying themselves to divisive social issues.

Having one party morph into a groveling cult predicated on lies and hate should have really cleared the decks, but capitulating to the faggot far left.

The only folks being placated are far left nutjobs and life fails like the array of hate filled morons on this site.

Left is incompetent too. Goes without saying. I just saw Kamala talking about equity based Hurricane Relief in Florida. The Vice President of the United States is a complete wack job. She was hand picked by Democrats.

A gear lost its teeth in democracy’s transmission a while ago and that transmission is proceeding to destroy itself and is about to explode into a million pieces onto the 405

Silver
    Load Metric

thread title? Check ✅

People trolling are hate filled morons because they don't align with your viewpoints?

Surprised you even made the admissions you did.

Take it one day at a time champ. TDS is a very debilitating mental illness and a long road to recovery

Silver
    Load Metric
    Sloppy Joe enjoying some mental gymnastics
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ok25 View Post
    Sloppy Joe enjoying some mental gymnastics
    Jesus, you get responded to one time and it floods your brain with dopamine to this degree? I'm flattered but very disturbed so consider this the end of acknowledgement.

I'm sure you'll red me for a few more weeks as you taper but it will get easier.

Load Metric
    its kinda charming seeing ok25 come out of his shell now that hes found a community so ruthlessly stupid that he feels normal.

Comments

devidee: Well, you are here after all.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    its kinda charming seeing ok25 come out of his shell now that hes found a community so ruthlessly stupid that he feels normal.
    I posted on NWP as a 14 year old you fat freak. Found?

I've always lurked here and there but didn't spend my late teens and 20's on internet message boards

Only here because I get banned on any local or popular outlets for shit posting

You got everything about covid wrong. You are ruthlessly ignorant and easily fooled. You also look physically disgusting. Thanks for playing

Thread Information