Page 74 of 93 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,480 of 1842

Thread: *** Official Republican CIVIL WAR Thread ***

Gold
    Load Metric
    I don't watch this guy at all but I noticed he has a new sidekick. You guys think he's bangin this Silverman chick? I don't but I bet he wished he was, imo he's ..hopelessly friendzoned lol
    Yea sure, he only cares about her political opinion.
    Name:  tim.JPG
Views: 332
Size:  169.0 KB

That Beanie has to go, it's just weird.
    I noticed he's selling gimmicky pills that rejuvenate everything but hair lol

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

Yeah, Harriet Hageman is totally reasonable. Watch that anger, what with the heart and legs and all.

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    What kind of person makes fun of those with physical disabilities? It takes a real lowlife. Sloppytard fits that bill for sure. Scumbag. Sloppytard gonna scumbag.
    Rolled right into that one.

Name:  donald-trump-mocks.gif
Views: 575
Size:  2.07 MB

Comments

Gordman: GOTEM

Pablo:

BCR: Nap time for Mickey.

mickeycrimm: Sloppytard gonna sloppytard.

TheXFactor: Retard!
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Ok, Trump supposedly made fun of disabled people...that was probably just a big misunderstanding.

At least he didnt do other deplorable and disgusting things like repeatedly desparage dead or captured American soldiers.

Oh wait, he did. I forgot.

Comments

devidee: Man, I miss the God King.
    Last edited by Gordman; 07-26-2022 at 06:49 PM. Reason: A word

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    Then why does Team Retard keep kissing Trump’s ass?
    Trump policies, Jaytard. He keeps his word and gets shit done. Energy independence, secure border, tax cuts, conservative judiciary, multilateral trade agreements, Middle East policy, China tariffs

Fuck lying ass RINO establishment republicans and their blood relations, the far left demtards. Anyone but Trump in 2024 and the country is fucked, Jaytard.
    If things were so good under Trump, why are you living in a broken down van by the river?

Load Metric

Trump policies, Jaytard. He keeps his word and gets shit done. Energy independence, secure border, tax cuts, conservative judiciary, multilateral trade agreements, Middle East policy, China tariffs

Fuck lying ass RINO establishment republicans and their blood relations, the far left demtards. Anyone but Trump in 2024 and the country is fucked, Jaytard.
    If things were so good under Trump, why are you living in a broken down van by the river?
    If imagining I live in a van down by the river makes you happy and content in your ignorant bliss then keep on tarding, Jaytard. Meanwhile, I spent more on breakfast this morning than you make in a week.

MAGA 2024
    POKER FAG ALERT! POKER FAG ALERT! FOR GAY SEX CONTACT SLOPPY JOE.

Load Metric
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Speaking of CPAC, it's amazing how wrong they've been regarding the GOP's nominee for President in non-incumbent years. These were the candidates preferred by attendees at CPAC the year before the election;

1987: Jack Kemp
    1995: Phil Gramm
    1999: Gary Bauer (lol) -- though GW Bush was a close second, so they almost got this right
    2007: Mitt Romney -- Rudy Giuliani was a close second, which wasn't even unreasonable at the time
    2011: Ron Paul
    2015: Rand Paul (like father, like son)

At the last CPAC, Trump was preferred for 2024, but we will see next year, as DeSantis is gaining ground quickly. But they're 0-for-6 so far in picking candidates a year before the election.

To be fair, Bill Clinton, Barack Obama, and Joe Biden were not assumed to be the nominees a year before they won the nomination.

Load Metric
    The Republican Civil War is alive and well in Arizona.

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    i just hope ron de santis and Trump dont run against either other. we need unity to fight the evil democrats out to destroy america once and for all. hes doing a great job as governor of florida, and trump should have either Tulsi Gabbard or Kristi Noem as his vice presidential pick

Load Metric
    I spent more on breakfast this morning than you make in a week.
    MAGA 2024
    Definitely true, since I’m not working this summer. I’m enjoying Spain.

Load Metric
    Speaking of CPAC, it's amazing how wrong they've been regarding the GOP's nominee for President in non-incumbent years. These were the candidates preferred by attendees at CPAC the year before the election;

1999: Gary Bauer (lol) -- though GW Bush was a close second, so they almost got this right
    2007: Mitt Romney -- Rudy Giuliani was a close second, which wasn't even unreasonable at the time

At the last CPAC, Trump was preferred for 2024, but we will see next year, as DeSantis is gaining ground quickly. But they're 0-for-6 so far in picking candidates a year before the election.

To be fair, Bill Clinton, Barack Obama, and Joe Biden were not assumed to be the nominees a year before they won the nomination.

Some generic polls that reflect concern and noise over these hearings and concern he’s getting hurt by them is irrelevant.

Saying he’s gaining implies he could conceivably beat Trump if both wanted it. There is no world where that scenario exists.

Desantis has 0.0% value outside Trump deciding not to run or being in jail or indicted. In any world where they both want it and run, Trump destroys him in one minute. If he goes after him for two days straight he’ll be polling in single digits.

I don’t think Desantis is stupid enough to fall for that, but if he does, he’ll get destroyed.

Fox and all the other conservative outlets distancing themselves because they’re getting their face sued off and refusing to run his rallies and finally talk badly about him doesn’t matter even a little.

I’m not even sure Desantis could beat him in Florida. It’s too far into the primary process and Desantis would be already dead by that point.

Every GOP voter I know kind of likes Desantis, but there is zero enthusiasm behind him, and if Trump said one bad word about him they’d hate him tomorrow.

I laughed at Trump beating Desantis in that Florida turning point straw poll by 60 points among young conservatives. Even being 30 years younger than Trump, Desantis had zero enthusiasm for that group.

There is no GOP, there is a Trump Party until he decides to quit or dies and everyone else can fall in line and kiss his ass and hope he endorses them in the future, or they have no future.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

Some generic polls that reflect concern and noise over these hearings and concern he’s getting hurt by them is irrelevant.

Saying he’s gaining implies he could conceivably beat Trump if both wanted it. There is no world where that scenario exists.

Desantis has 0.0% value outside Trump deciding not to run or being in jail or indicted. In any world where they both want it and run, Trump destroys him in one minute. If he goes after him for two days straight he’ll be polling in single digits.

I don’t think Desantis is stupid enough to fall for that, but if he does, he’ll get destroyed.

Fox and all the other conservative outlets distancing themselves because they’re getting their face sued off and refusing to run his rallies and finally talk badly about him doesn’t matter even a little.

I’m not even sure Desantis could beat him in Florida. It’s too far into the primary process and Desantis would be already dead by that point.

Every GOP voter I know kind of likes Desantis, but there is zero enthusiasm behind him, and if Trump said one bad word about him they’d hate him tomorrow.

I laughed at Trump beating Desantis in that Florida turning point straw poll by 60 points among young conservatives. Even being 30 years younger than Trump, Desantis had zero enthusiasm for that group.

There is no GOP, there is a Trump Party until he decides to quit or dies and everyone else can fall in line and kiss his ass and hope he endorses them in the future, or they have no future.
    WRONG. a lot of us actually like both men, and dont want to see a civil war, but want full and complete unity in the GOP because beating the demonrats in 2022 and 2024 is so important. theres many bad endorsements made by Trump, and some of them hes already said hes regretted. i think the worst one was endorsing dr OZ over Kathy barnette up in PA. almost as bad as him hiring Dr Fauci, and hiring Mike Pence

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sevencard2003 View Post

WRONG. a lot of us actually like both men, and dont want to see a civil war, but want full and complete unity in the GOP because beating the demonrats in 2022 and 2024 is so important. theres many bad endorsements made by Trump, and some of them hes already said hes regretted. i think the worst one was endorsing dr OZ over Kathy barnette up in PA. almost as bad as him hiring Dr Fauci, and hiring Mike Pence

Wait, so you think there is some world where Trump and Desantis both run, Trump loses, and there is unity and he just endorses him?

What a rube. Never happening. If he loses, he’ll take it all down with him.

Thankfully for you, he won’t win unless Trump doesn’t want it or is in prison, in which case, there would be unity.

Endorsing someone is accepting you lost, which is never happening.

Load Metric

The reason its the Trump Party now is because of Trump policies, energy independence, conservative courts, border security, tax cuts, fair trade agreements, punishing China with tariffs. But what we seen with Trump, which was so much different with past Presidents, is he actually kept his word on what he campaigned on. He actually did all that shit.

Any other republican in the White House in 2025 and Trump policies, what conservatives really love, will be swept under the rug. No other republican really has the fucking balls to do it. It will be like Biden never left the White House. That's what conservatives know.
    POKER FAG ALERT! POKER FAG ALERT! FOR GAY SEX CONTACT SLOPPY JOE.

Load Metric
    man the republican primaries are going to be lit af

https://twitter.com/ampol_moment/status/1552728209497653249
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

Interesting trivia about non-incumbents …. was there some kind of point you are trying to make?

White Press Secretary: Biden will run again in 2024.

Trump is for all essential purposes an incumbent and is with little question the Republican leader.

Load Metric
    How does being the worst Governor since Jeb Bush qualify you to be President?

Trump will fuck DeSantis up and secure the Republican nomination.

Comments

Jayjami: Trump gonna “Little Marco” him

Load Metric
    probably just a misunderstanding.

Comments

devidee: States having powers not in the Constitution confuses you?
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Which wing of the GOP does Druff support?

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Which wing of the GOP does Druff support?

Mumbles I thought you knew.

https://twitter.com/AccountableGOP/status/1555269964109676546

That tweet put Bill Kristol on tilt, always nice to see that.

Thread Information