Page 72 of 94 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,440 of 1873

Thread: *** Official Republican CIVIL WAR Thread ***

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post
    This is off topic but have you seen AOCs body recently. Her breasts are giant. I think there is a non zero chance she is pregnant. Mazel Tov to her if she is.
    AOC would make an attractive blond.

Gold
    Load Metric
    I got some bad bad news, good news for some.

Hillary's running again I guarantee it. How do I know?
    Chelsaea and Hillary Clinton have a new 8 part series coming out.
    Funded out the ass, cameos from the biggest celebrities, the whole shebang.

See! She's not one of the most corrupt, divisive and disliked politicians of all time.
    Name:  Hillary.JPG
Views: 255
Size:  141.1 KB
    As if either of them have any idea how to drive a car.

Comments

Sanlmar: Incredible. Drops mic

Load Metric
    Hillary Clinton is probably the ONLY person that Donald Trump can beat.

Hillary Clinton will NEVER run for President again.

But I wouldn't be surprised if Biden gives her a job in the U.S. government that she can use to funnel millions of dollars in bribes (donations) to herself and the Clinton Foundation.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post
    This is off topic but have you seen AOCs body recently. Her breasts are giant. I think there is a non zero chance she is pregnant. Mazel Tov to her if she is.
    AOC would make an attractive blond.

Alex Stein likes AOC's Latina booty

Comments

Entropy: Hahahaha and lol at her response. She has no business in power otoh I'd hate to see her go.

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post

See! She's not one of the most corrupt, divisive and disliked politicians of all time.
    If they have Monica Lewinsky on, I’m watching!

Comments

Entropy: That would be epic. lol

Load Metric

College Republicans love Israel tho.

Comments

mickeycrimm: Sloppy Joe loves boys tho

gimmick:
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post

Gutsy women - Lewinsky. No woman was gutsier and more likely to get killed. (Slow Burn Podcast nod)

Is she so lacking in self awareness that she doesn’t realize Bill was the OG face of the Me-Too crimes. How does she navigate that?

Hillary was Bill’s Ghislaine in some regards. More the fixer but you feel me.

Hillary is brilliant but twisted. The blow back on this show ought to be epic.

Chelsea is the single heir to a colossal fortune. The Clintons aren’t gonna give it all away like Gates. Why does Chelsea need this shit? Her involvement is an act of selfless love.
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 07-16-2022 at 08:01 AM.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    Gutsy women - Lewinsky. No woman was gutsier and more likely to get killed. (Slow Burn Podcast nod)

Is she so lacking in self awareness that she doesn’t realize Bill was the OG face of the Me-Too crimes. How does she navigate that?

Hillary was Bill’s Ghislaine in some regards. More the fixer but you feel me.

Hillary is brilliant but twisted. The blow back on this show ought to be epic.

Chelsea is the single heir to a colossal fortune. The Clintons aren’t gonna give it all away like Gates. Why does Chelsea need this shit? Her involvement is an act of selfless love.
    Even more than you think. She married into an investment banking family. She is probably the poor side of the family.

Chelsea is probably just bored. She is on the chair of a few big companies where she collects 6 digit checks and gets millions in stock options for doing nothing. But again, that is doing nothing, and maybe she just wants something to do.

Load Metric
    Was down in Red Lodge, Montana last week where they get the Wyoming TV stations. The commercials were all Liz Cheney and Harriet Hagerman going at it in the Wyoming Republican Primary Campaign.

Liz has a 10 million dollar campaign war chest with 95% of the money coming from out of state. The latest poll shows her trailing Hagerman by 22 points, Hagerman 52%, Cheney 30%. It would be even worse for Liz if the other 3 candidates dropped out of the race.

The primary is August 16 which is now just 30 days away.

Trump got 70% of the Wyoming vote in 2020. The left likes to say Wyomingites are dumb for supporting Trump. That opinion is based in ignorance.

Why is Trump so popular in Wyoming? In a nutshell it's Trump's energy policies. Oil and mining are the lifeblood of Wyoming. They pay for everything.

Trumps energy policies were very good for the state. Biden has greatly harmed the state. They want Trump back. And for trying to take down the one man that has helped Wyoming the most, Wyomingites say Liz Cheney has to go.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 07-17-2022 at 05:17 AM.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Was down in Red Lodge, Montana last week where they get the Wyoming TV stations. The commercials were all Liz Cheney and Harriet Hagerman going at it in the Wyoming Republicn Primary Campaign.

Liz has a 10 million dollar campaign war chest with 95% of the money coming from out of state. The latest poll shows her trailing Hagerman by 22 points, Hagerman 52%, Cheney 30%. It would be even worse for Liz if the other 3 candidates dropped out of the race.

The primary is August 16 which is now just 30 days away. The last stand of Liz Cheney.

Trump got 70% of the Wyoming vote in 2020. The left likes to say Wyomingites are dumb for supporting Trump. That opinion is based in ignorance.

Why is Trump so popular in Wyoming? In a nutshell it's Trump's energy policies. Oil and mining are the lifeblood of Wyoming. They pay for everything.

Trumps energy policies were very good for the state. Biden has greatly harmed the state. They want Trump back. And Liz Cheney has to go.

"Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Was down in Red Lodge, Montana last week where they get the Wyoming TV stations. The commercials were all Liz Cheney and Harriet Hagerman going at it in the Wyoming Republicn Primary Campaign.

The primary is August 16 which is now just 30 days away. The last stand of Liz Cheney.

Trumps energy policies were very good for the state. Biden has greatly harmed the state. They want Trump back. And Liz Cheney has to go.

The Vietnam War was not lost by American Soldiers. They never lost a battle. The War was lost by politicians. Most notably, democrat politicians.

Comments

Sanlmar: The liberal world order and bretton woods was fun but we move on.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Gold
    Load Metric
    BERNIES LOOKING bright eyed and bushy tailed, he's got another run in him.
    How the fuck did anyone choose Trump or that yammering twit Biden over this.

Bernie's ain't nobody's bitch, much less MBS's.

Mbs had one of our citizens chopped into pieces, wtf.
    Next election the GOP backs Bernie.

Load Metric
    BERNIES LOOKING bright eyed and bushy tailed, he's got another run in him.
    How the fuck did anyone choose Trump or that yammering twit Biden over this.

Bernie's ain't nobody's bitch, much less MBS's.

Mbs had one of our citizens chopped into pieces, wtf.
    Next election the GOP backs Bernie.
    Bernies 80 years old for fucks sakes. He isn’t doing. He’s also not in with the mainstream liberals or the counterculture of extreme leftists. And as has been explained before he is more independent than liberal anyways. His time is done. Unless he plans to pull a Ross Perot.

Ftr I have nothing against him but he has no chance in primaries

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

The Vietnam War was not lost by American Soldiers. They never lost a battle. The War was lost by politicians. Most notably, democrat politicians.

there is a multipart documentary on PBS about this war. Ken Burns did it. Same guy who did the Civil War one. It was fascinating. The lies our government told and mostly got away with was another wake up call for just how things are and how long they have been that way. Anyway, was definitely worth the time.

This shit war fucked up my dad for the rest of his life. Not awful, but it was pervasive in all he did afterwards including the effect it had on his family. SMH. We should only go to war if it is important enough to invoke conscription. Otherwise, fuck off.

https://www.pbs.org/kenburns/the-vietnam-war/

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post

there is a multipart documentary on PBS about this war. Ken Burns did it. Same guy who did the Civil War one. It was fascinating. The lies our government told and mostly got away with was another wake up call for just how things are and how long they have been that way. Anyway, was definitely worth the time.

This shit war fucked up my dad for the rest of his life. Not awful, but it was pervasive in all he did afterwards including the effect it had on his family. SMH. We should only go to war if it is important enough to invoke conscription. Otherwise, fuck off.

https://www.pbs.org/kenburns/the-vietnam-war/

Great doc. One needs only watch that WSOP fake shooting video to imagine what conscription with Gen Z sound produce. The millennials are pushing 30 now and comprise those cowering under tables and scheduling tele-shrink appointments for a fake shooting.

I always thought my generation was soft. We were. Every generation is softer. My dads generation was softer compared to my WW2 grandfathers. This is a whole different level. 40% are obese and like 90% would be completely worthless. You can ‘t get them to go outside.

We ever need conscription, we might as well nuke ourselves.

Comments

Tellafriend: We ever need conscription, we might as well nuke ourselves.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

Really testing the limits of how much retardation is too much retardation for the right.

Let’s not broad brush here, a black dem congressman from GA thought Guam would flip over due to too many people.

The only common trait they have is…ummmm….hmm.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    That entire Gutsy bullshit is to craft Hillary’s image from Cunty Shrew to more likeable.

She probably hates doing it but needs to be remembered as something other than the shitbag that lost to Trump.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post
    That entire Gutsy bullshit is to craft Hillary’s image from Cunty Shrew to more likeable.

She probably hates doing it but needs to be remembered as something other than the shitbag that lost to Trump.
    democracy in the US is about money and she can and will attract heavy financing. Getting an 8 part series produced is attention getting.

I was poking around. I learned Hill & Chels’ wrote their Gutsy book almost immediately after the Trump loss.

What I stumbled onto was the Hillary was saying years ago that her loss to Trump WAS NOT ON THE LEVEL (her words).. Hillary beat Trump to questioning voting results. Floored.

Druff is just a totem for first level political thought. He’s fun. Druff is a Facebook normie & representative of half the country.

Druff: “Jan 6 wasn’t very important, yada yada.”

Not accepting election results is important. It’s a new fashion trend and I’m all about being current

We’ve drifted into a narrative that democratic voting doesn’t work. The public is embracing it. Whether Trump was right or wrong about vote results is almost incidental. It’s the dismissal of results. You’ll see it in the coming mid terms. We’ve learned Trump & Bannon rehearsed several plays that dismissed the election results pregame. Now I’ve learned Hillary was whining after 2016. Wow.

I cannot imagine Clinton v Trump 2024. Just as recession is a cleansing for the debt cycle of the past 2 decades a Clinton/Trump calamity might serve as some kind of reset for US politics. You have the social unrest and economic issues.

Fascinating stuff.

Load Metric
    The Larry David crypto commercial is art btw

“No King? Have you taken leave of your senses? People vote? Even the stupid ones?”

Name:  9BD27187-5B80-499B-8059-14BE03CE8831.jpeg
Views: 108
Size:  895.8 KB
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 07-18-2022 at 09:46 AM.

Thread Information