Page 71 of 94 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,420 of 1873

Thread: *** Official Republican CIVIL WAR Thread ***

Load Metric
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Comments

MumblesBadly: LOL, but wrong vehicle

Load Metric

Really testing the limits of how much retardation is too much retardation for the right.

Comments

devidee: Pretty sure he’s black.

mickeycrimm: Pedo Joe is a stupid fucking retard

Sheesfaced: Here Mickey I’ll fix it for you. Oops I green’s as well
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    is there anything more satisfying than watching two narcissist mean girl grifter fascists take each others bullshit personally?

https://www.mediaite.com/online/trum...es-tesla-cars/

Comments

devidee: Have you tried $5 a gallon gas?

mickeycrimm: How about 9% inflation?
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    is there anything more satisfying than watching two narcissist mean girl grifter fascists take each others bullshit personally?

I don’t have much personally against musk. He’s a bit of a jackass but I respect his blunt honesty even if it’s just a function of his autism. He certainly has lost his image here though.

That being said desantis is now slight betting favourite over trump. And Elon has talked about shelling out major money for a moderate contender. Most people including myself believe trump and Biden lose to just about everyone besides each other. At this point it’s just a matter of seeing which party jumps ship first (and if they do the other party will almost certainly throw away their candidate as well

Most likely I see desantis beating trump and trump just giving up or dropping out early. Once trump is out expect dems to drop Biden as he has no chance against desantis and everyone knows it.

Load Metric
    According to the most recent Harvard-Harris poll, Trump leads Desantis by 40 points.

Trump 56%.
    DeSantis 16%.
    Former Vice President Mike Pence 7%.
    Former South Carolina GOP Gov. Nikki Haley 4%.
    Sen. Marco Rubio, R-Fla., 2%.
    Sen. Tim Scott, R-S.C., 2%.
    Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, 1%.
    Former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo 1%.
    Someone else 5%.
    Don't know/unsure 8%.

God King gonna God.

Comments

mickeycrimm: Don't confuse BetCheckBet with the facts

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post

I don’t have much personally against musk. He’s a bit of a jackass but I respect his blunt honesty even if it’s just a function of his autism. He certainly has lost his image here though.

That being said desantis is now slight betting favourite over trump. And Elon has talked about shelling out major money for a moderate contender. Most people including myself believe trump and Biden lose to just about everyone besides each other. At this point it’s just a matter of seeing which party jumps ship first (and if they do the other party will almost certainly throw away their candidate as well

Most likely I see desantis beating trump and trump just giving up or dropping out early. Once trump is out expect dems to drop Biden as he has no chance against desantis and everyone knows it.

Three months ago every Trump supporter I know, which is about 70% here loved Rogan. Now they all hate Rogan.

Two weeks ago they all loved Musk, now they hate him.

Think of how many hundreds of hours Druff spent defending Bush. Now every Republican candidate who has ran for the last 20+ years is trash and a swear word.

Any bet on Desantis is a bet Trump doesn’t want it or is in prison. He can’t beat him in a primary.

Because there isn’t anything special about Desantis. He’d kill Biden, but anyone can kill Biden right now.

But if Trump set his sights on Desantis in a serious way, almost every Trump guy I know would hate him tomorrow. The GOP has a complete layup victory short of a internal war. True Trump people would 70% sit if he told them to up here in the swing states.

I can drive anywhere within a half hour and take 100 Trump sign pics today. Two years after the election. I can’t have a beer or play an hour of poker without encountering a vocal Trump supporter.

I’ve never heard anyone mention Desantis since Covid has ended. Even then any mention was more about Trump.

He doesn’t come up. It’s all Trump all day. I heard a local radio guy who is a huge Trump supporter float the idea of these candidates being too old.

About an age limit. About how Desantis at 42 might have the better energy. Every single call for the next 45 minutes I was in the car was yes Biden was too old, but not Trump, and not a single positive Desantis comment. All Trump. The dude was backpedaling almost immediately and wishing he had picked a different topic.

Five or six states matter and most are similar in makeup. You can have all the money and Fox and anything else, and it doesn’t matter. They love Trump.

Comments

devidee: God. King.

mickeycrimm: It's Trump policies we love, not Trump. Figure it out.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric

THROW IN A FEW MORE BUZZ WORDS.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric

Comments

devidee: God. King.

Sanlmar: Uniquely encapsulates an era fr
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

Three months ago every Trump supporter I know, which is about 70% here loved Rogan. Now they all hate Rogan.

Think of how many hundreds of hours Druff spent defending Bush. Now every Republican candidate who has ran for the last 20+ years is trash and a swear word.

Any bet on Desantis is a bet Trump doesn’t want it or is in prison. He can’t beat him in a primary.

Because there isn’t anything special about Desantis. He’d kill Biden, but anyone can kill Biden right now.

But if Trump set his sights on Desantis in a serious way, almost every Trump guy I know would hate him tomorrow. The GOP has a complete layup victory short of a internal war. True Trump people would 70% sit if he told them to up here in the swing states.

I can drive anywhere within a half hour and take 100 Trump sign pics today. Two years after the election. I can’t have a beer or play an hour of poker without encountering a vocal Trump supporter.

I’ve never heard anyone mention Desantis since Covid has ended. Even then any mention was more about Trump.

He doesn’t come up. It’s all Trump all day. I heard a local radio guy who is a huge Trump supporter float the idea of these candidates being too old.

About an age limit. About how Desantis at 42 might have the better energy. Every single call for the next 45 minutes I was in the car was yes Biden was too old, but not Trump, and not a single positive Desantis comment. All Trump. The dude was backpedaling almost immediately and wishing he had picked a different topic.

Five or six states matter and most are similar in makeup. You can have all the money and Fox and anything else, and it doesn’t matter. They love Trump.
    I just got back from a trip to the northernmost reaches of Maine. Still relatively unaffected by the NYC, Boston money. For now. The thing that strikes you most is the modest homes that line the shore with million dollar views. There are very often lobster traps, rotten boats and rusted out Buicks in the yards…. and the requisite Trump banners and signs. These properties are where working men operate their home office

It’s still a fishing economy. Hard and dangerous work. Everywhere you turn there are memorials to lost fisherman. This, like Ohio, is where people resent soft hands and liberal subsidies to loud faggots like Musk. This is Trump country and these Jan 6 hearings will do nothing to dim their fervor and populist anger. The hearings and charges will likely energize this red state. Harvard fancy boy DeSantis has nothing to do with this narrative. Most of these people don’t know DeSantis exists.

I don’t mean to misrepresent. There indeed were the New Yorkers, and lots of Florida and it was quite plain who was local and who the moneyed were. I was always curious to watch the locals’ body language,when paths crossed.

Comments

Entropy: Fishing is that dangerous, whoa!

Load Metric
    Can you imagine if Roy Cohn was still alive?

It surprises me greatly that no one has paid homage to Trump’s mentor. McCarthy hearings etc etc. This was exactly where Cohn thrived.

People are only as good as yesterday’s tweet I ‘spose.

Load Metric
    Trump is finished.

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Trump is finished.

Just wait for the secession talk.
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 07-13-2022 at 09:14 PM.

Gold
    Load Metric
    That moment you become a "Bernie Bro"
    Name:  HC.jpg
Views: 198
Size:  81.8 KB
    It's no longer political, it's a moral issue.

Gold
    Load Metric
    This is off topic but have you seen AOCs body recently. Her breasts are giant. I think there is a non zero chance she is pregnant. Mazel Tov to her if she is.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

this is what a severe case of TDS looks like yall, this Ohio crackhead sees Trump everywhere he looks

Load Metric
    https://lostnotstolen.org//wp-conten...-July-2022.pdf

cover sheet
    Name:  lns1.JPG
Views: 176
Size:  55.2 KB

final paragraph from introduction
    Name:  lns2.JPG
Views: 171
Size:  31.9 KB

from executive summary
    Name:  lns3.JPG
Views: 171
Size:  219.0 KB

Corey, how was your last vacation in Vegas?

mickeygimp how ya doing boomer. ya still enjoying life in a van down by the Missouri river?

shitting in druff's sandbox
    The reason all workers deserve a living wage is because all workers need to be alive. Not very complex.

Load Metric
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

It surprises me greatly that no one has paid homage to Trump’s mentor. McCarthy hearings etc etc. This was exactly where Cohn thrived.

The Jan 6 Committee hearings are living proof that McCarthyism is still alive.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Ploppy Joe is a baby killer.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

The Jan 6 Committee hearings are living proof that McCarthyism is still alive.
    You’re aware that Roy Cohn was Senator McCarthy’s Counsel?

Roy Cohn is a truly fascinating story and I say that with no irony. He was.

Roy Cohn was also the single biggest influence on Donald Trump’s ascent and life.

This whole affair would be over if Roy Cohn was alive and in his prime. That was his power and ruthlessness.

Thread Information