Page 62 of 93 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,240 of 1842

Thread: *** Official Republican CIVIL WAR Thread ***

Load Metric
    Uh, oh. The QAnon Movement has reached my household. Only view the spoiler if you have a strong political stomach.

Name:  B2CBCA59-77C6-4EA0-B343-0E6A34407375.jpeg
Views: 466
Size:  54.0 KB
    Name:  D57270F0-CDF1-454B-B49B-1487A41E847E.jpeg
Views: 481
Size:  51.8 KB

Comments

dwai: sick
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Why are you posting little kids shit on here? Jesus Christ you are mentally ill.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Uh, oh. The QAnon Movement has reached my household. Only view the spoiler if you have a strong political stomach.

Name:  B2CBCA59-77C6-4EA0-B343-0E6A34407375.jpeg
Views: 466
Size:  54.0 KB
    Name:  D57270F0-CDF1-454B-B49B-1487A41E847E.jpeg
Views: 481
Size:  51.8 KB
    you are so deranged with TDS that you're seeing Q's everywhere, you fucking blueanon faggot

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    DementiaBadly, ladies and gentlemen and others.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    crenshaw just called out greene and boebert for being "grifters" and "performance artists" and now greene and boebert and demanding crenshaw be primaried.

:tea
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    crenshaw just called out greene and boebert for being "grifters" and "performance artists" and now greene and boebert and demanding crenshaw be primaried.

:tea
    Needed to be said, and I'm not surprised he said it.

Crenshaw is overall a bit too old-school conservative for my tastes, but I could easily see myself voting for him for pres.

Load Metric
    There won't be a civil war. This will die down after Trump realizes that it's completely over, and that will be that.

In any case, I think the bigger civil war will be in the Democratic Party, between the AOC type progressives and the old school liberals. It's already stirring given the cabinet appointments which are mostly Obama-era entrenched government types.
    What a year for Druff LOL

Comments

Jayjami: Druff’s post will not age well.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric

Comments

DJ_Chaps: Amazing projection

Load Metric
    If you had a Jewish son in college, would you feel safer with him attending a right-wing or left-wing event and openly saying he's Jewish and loves Israel?

Sloppy Soyboy so busy lapping up CNN propaganda that a few nobody anti-Semites on the right are super-dangerous, but highly influential anti-Semitic Congresswomen on the left are totally not a threat.

Cue whuddaabout response because he can't say anything coherent back.
    It would depend on the school, but I will say this, I grew up around rednecks, spent some time in Europe, but I didn’t encounter any specific vitriol towards Jews until I went to Cal. Disclaimer: I’m 1/8th Ashkenaz.

Load Metric
    If you had a Jewish son in college, would you feel safer with him attending a right-wing or left-wing event and openly saying he's Jewish and loves Israel?

Sloppy Soyboy so busy lapping up CNN propaganda that a few nobody anti-Semites on the right are super-dangerous, but highly influential anti-Semitic Congresswomen on the left are totally not a threat.

Hoping I'm still allowed to respond given the invitation for feedback, but in the likelihood I'll be suppressed: left wing, definitely.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    There won't be a civil war. This will die down after Trump realizes that it's completely over, and that will be that.
    Unfortunately for you and I, your personal desire doesn’t square with reality.
    I swear to you there have been occasions when I thought Druff might be considering running for a political office. He needed to keep his story consistent. This would explain his insistence that the sun is the moon. I’m dead serious.

In contrast I am a realist and familiar with not getting my way. Reality is far more interesting anyway.

We still love him.

Comments

country978: I'd vote for druff. at least we know hes honest

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

In any case, I think the bigger civil war will be in the Democratic Party, between the AOC type progressives and the old school liberals. It's already stirring given the cabinet appointments which are mostly Obama-era entrenched government types.
    The deep state v. trumpers.
    Liz, Dick, McConnell, the entire military-industrial complex and the remaining gop with more than 2 neurons crush the nyc fraudster and his army of malcontents.

So ya think Dick Cheney is out of any equation involving the future? He's lived in the DC area since 1974 to now in McLean VA. McLean is home to the CIA HQ, Pentagon is 15 minutes away and NSA HQ is 45 minutes away in MD. Old school Dick gives orders face to face instead of via twitter. Titles he has held; WH chief of staff, Chair of House Republican Conference, House Minority Whip, Secretary of Defense, VP. He wrote an op-ed in January 2021, along with nine former Pentagon chiefs, calling on Trump's Defense Department not to obstruct the transfer of power. I see him as a war criminal but his ruthlessness and desire to to wield power remains. Would he use every tool and dirty trick to see Liz as Prez? you decide. Oh, and Cheney has been compared to Darth Vader, a characterization originated by his critics, but which was later adopted humorously by Cheney himself as well as by members of his family and staff. Trump and trumpsters famously also let negative characterizations roll off their backs. cause their understanding of power is as brittle as their egos.
    Some people are alive simply because it's illegal to kill them.

Load Metric

Today's front page at ADL. And a page available from front page "Tracker of Antisemitic Incidents". ADL's focus appears to not include "highly influential anti-Semitic Congresswomen on the left" but swastikas popup often as incidents. Who in the USA loves the swastika? Druffo, last time I referenced the ADL you had zero response. If it's too much stress, just say so. The ADL does agree with you about increasing antisemitic incidents on campus. How many Charlottesville torch carriers are pro-Jew or pro-muslim? Make me laugh.
    https://www.adl.org/
    https://www.adl.org/education-and-re...itic-incidents

Name:  adl front page 12-17.JPG
Views: 271
Size:  171.9 KB

Name:  adl 12-17.JPG
Views: 303
Size:  120.4 KB

and from back in August
    Name:  adl 8-12-21.JPG
Views: 298
Size:  180.3 KB
    Some people are alive simply because it's illegal to kill them.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cleatus View Post

The deep state v. trumpers.
    Liz, Dick, McConnell, the entire military-industrial complex and the remaining gop with more than 2 neurons crush the nyc fraudster and his army of malcontents.

So ya think Dick Cheney is out of any equation involving the future? He's lived in the DC area since 1974 to now in McLean VA. McLean is home to the CIA HQ, Pentagon is 15 minutes away and NSA HQ is 45 minutes away in MD. Old school Dick gives orders face to face instead of via twitter. Titles he has held; WH chief of staff, Chair of House Republican Conference, House Minority Whip, Secretary of Defense, VP. He wrote an op-ed in January 2021, along with nine former Pentagon chiefs, calling on Trump's Defense Department not to obstruct the transfer of power. I see him as a war criminal but his ruthlessness and desire to to wield power remains. Would he use every tool and dirty trick to see Liz as Prez? you decide. Oh, and Cheney has been compared to Darth Vader, a characterization originated by his critics, but which was later adopted humorously by Cheney himself as well as by members of his family and staff. Trump and trumpsters famously also let negative characterizations roll off their backs. cause their understanding of power is as brittle as their egos.
    Dick Cheney believes and always believed his agenda was good for ‘Merica. So never doubt his conviction. His brand was that he was more ruthless than what had been previously considered acceptable.

Without any irony at all, ‘Merica brings you the LOCKHEED MARTIN ARMED FORCES BOWL. Lockheed Martin whose very business model is literally figuring out faster ways to violently kill millions of people. -1000 there is a fighter jet flyover that will cost taxpayers $500,000 minimum.

Oh, yeah Biden and crew are rebuilding the neo-con brand post Afghanistan. They are a diplomatic clusterfuck but they are trying. Yes, Mo Cheney is anointed.

I’m glad there are still folks around these parts who remember Dick Cheney and who understand the game in 2021 is not a new one.

This was the one area Bannon/Trump bravely got right. Must give credit or gtfo.

Load Metric
    Dr Oz Pennsylvania (R) Senate is looking favorable and proving Druff wrong.

Trump endorsement?

Load Metric

Trump endorsement?
    What's the appeal of Dr. Oz to Team Retard?

Has like 5% of Trump's charisma and is little more than a snake oil TV doctor.

I would understand them flocking to someone like Dog the bounty hunter or Ric Flair but Dr. Oz?

Load Metric

Trump endorsement?
    What's the appeal of Dr. Oz to Team Retard?

Has like 5% of Trump's charisma and is little more than a snake oil TV doctor.

I would understand them flocking to someone like Dog the bounty hunter or Ric Flair but Dr. Oz?
    Oh you drastically underestimate his charisma. He can sell anything and got in trouble more than once trying. None of the shadiness matters one lick.

He has pledged allegiance to Trump. That checks the only box that matters politically.

I’m just having fun today with the Druff meme of never backing down.

I don’t think women like my wife get that he has dual citizenship and fought in the Turkish Army. Maybe they don’t care. Prolly not. Lotta daytime programming imprinting there

Thread Information