Page 6 of 93 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread: *** Official Republican CIVIL WAR Thread ***

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    In the meantime, Donald J. Trump, the leader of the super-fractured Republican Party, tweeted out a 2.5 minute ad for the two Georgia Senate Republicans:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1335409723080765440

Yep, totally a party tearing itself down.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    You think I’m reading Kevin Sorbo’s twitter?

Your party is majority radicalized to misinformation. It’s across every platform, your forum included. There are many leftist extremists. Not even approaching the nutjob contingent on the right.

I’m of the opinion abortion is horrible at 1 month or 9. You have the Supreme Court. Guess what they won’t do? Overturn roe v wade. Far too useful to use at as a wedge issue to keep gullible Christians in their camp rather than simply overturn it.
    I actually agree Roe won't be overturned despite the 6-3 majority the Republicans have in the court.

However, the "OMG Roe gonna be overturned" was mostly used to scare the left, not turn out the Christian right. The idea was that we need Biden to win and get all 3 houses, so we can pack the court and stop this.

I think where we have the disconnect on left-nutjobs versus right-nutjobs is the policy proposals on the table (or laws already passed). Under 4 years of Trump, nothing particularly extreme occurred. Trump himself behaved poorly and like a crazy person at times, but when you look at laws passed and attempted to be passed, there wasn't anything too fringe or insane.

The crazy left positions I mentioned earlier in this thread were all major "change the country" talking points in 2020 from major Democratic politicians. In fact, some of these already happened (such as the police standing down due to woke Democratic mayors telling them they had to).

I don't deny an insane, conspiracy-driven contingent of the right exists, and that it has grown in the past 5 years. I'm stating that these are nobodies on social media, with zero power. The craziness on the left has actually made it into the plans of major Democratic figures.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    is anyone actually reading druffs posts at this point?
    That would be a big no. Clearly, his isolation is affecting his mental health.

Comments

dwai: lol wow

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    That would be a big no. Clearly, his isolation is affecting his mental health.
    Trumpism is affecting everyone right now.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    In the meantime, Donald J. Trump, the leader of the super-fractured Republican Party, tweeted out a 2.5 minute ad for the two Georgia Senate Republicans.

AOC is not running for the U.S. Senate in Georgia.

Trump still claims that the election in Georgia is illegitimate. If true all votes for Republican candidates must also be illegitimate.

Republicans should not vote for anyone who supports Mitch McConnell. Republicans deserve to lose their majority in the Senate because of their support for Trump.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    In the meantime, Donald J. Trump, the leader of the super-fractured Republican Party, tweeted out a 2.5 minute ad for the two Georgia Senate Republicans.

AOC is not running for the U.S. Senate in Georgia.

Trump still claims that the election in Georgia is illegitimate. If true all votes for Republican candidates must also be illegitimate.

Republicans should not vote for anyone who supports Mitch McConnell. Republicans deserve to lose their majority in the Senate because of their support for Trump.

LOL at those two videos.

First off, I give credit to them for the grinch one. Pretty funny.

But the second one proves what a gullible fool big dick was all this time. Remember how The Lincoln Project was supposed to be a bunch of Republicans who just couldn't stand Trump? Well, mission accomplished! Trump lost! He'll be out of office in 6 weeks.

So what does The Lincoln Project do? They run an ad for the two Georgia Senate Democrats, with the excuse that it will be "more of the same policies as we saw under Trump".

Right.

Not a single actual Never-Trump Republican wants the Senate to go Democrat, now that Trump is going to be out of office. That would be self-defeating, as Democrats holding all three houses would give them immense power to make the changes they want. Even the nutjobs bitter about Georgia "mistreating" Trump aren't planning to show up and vote for Warnock or Ossoff -- they're just going to stay home on runoff day. That's dumb, but even they aren't trying to campaign for the Democrats.

I told you guys the whole way that the Lincoln Project is a combination of grift and a grudge. These aren't real Republicans. These are shifty little Bush-era crybabies who got pushed out of the modern GOP, changed sides, and have raised tons of money from gullible Democrats -- most of which goes to "administrative expenses".

Ready to apologize to me now, big dick?

Load Metric
    He’s been on informal ‘Hide Posts’ ever since he claimed that I joined the ‘Censorship Party’. Seemed apropos.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Next let's do transgender kids.

Let's take our incoming President.

The idea that an eight-year-old child or a 10-year-old child decides you know, I decided I want to be transgender. That's what I think I'd like to be. It'd make my life a lot easier. There should be zero discrimination.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/biden-t...iscrimination/

There should be "zero discrimination" guys, against 8-year-olds who want to transition. Gotta respect those 8-year-olds who want to mutilate their bodies!

Totally fringe though. Only said by the President of the United States for 2021 and beyond.
    he didn't say he approves of sex change surgeries for kids here, though i admit i don't like the "we got to support our trans-kids" narrative he's got going on.

Load Metric
    if druff is correct that even 40% of democrats agree with any of the things he mentioned, combined with the 90% of republicans that agree with the QAnon stuff, the only conclusion is that we are totally fucked as a species.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by blake View Post
    if druff is correct

phew, that was close.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    I logged in for the gambling. Lol.

I didn’t read Druff’s manifesto. Is he planning something?

Load Metric

Your party is majority radicalized to misinformation. It’s across every platform, your forum included. There are many leftist extremists. Not even approaching the nutjob contingent on the right.

I’m of the opinion abortion is horrible at 1 month or 9. You have the Supreme Court. Guess what they won’t do? Overturn roe v wade. Far too useful to use at as a wedge issue to keep gullible Christians in their camp rather than simply overturn it.
    lol old drug addict repeating his posts over and over while adding more and more words.

GET OFF THE DRUGS

Comments

BCR: Noticed you didn’t answer my question about Druff you pussy. Get back to outcasts lunch table the whites sent you to.

Banned
    Load Metric
    I still don't quite get the take of "Trump behaves badly but that doesn't matter because he supports good policy". Do you think that the only function of the President is to sit in the Oval Office and sign bills? If that were true I probably wouldn't mind him that much.

But I digress...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-election.html

Load Metric
    What question about Druff?

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric

I actually agree Roe won't be overturned despite the 6-3 majority the Republicans have in the court.

However, the "OMG Roe gonna be overturned" was mostly used to scare the left, not turn out the Christian right. The idea was that we need Biden to win and get all 3 houses, so we can pack the court and stop this.

I think where we have the disconnect on left-nutjobs versus right-nutjobs is the policy proposals on the table (or laws already passed). Under 4 years of Trump, nothing particularly extreme occurred. Trump himself behaved poorly and like a crazy person at times, but when you look at laws passed and attempted to be passed, there wasn't anything too fringe or insane.

The crazy left positions I mentioned earlier in this thread were all major "change the country" talking points in 2020 from major Democratic politicians. In fact, some of these already happened (such as the police standing down due to woke Democratic mayors telling them they had to).

I don't deny an insane, conspiracy-driven contingent of the right exists, and that it has grown in the past 5 years. I'm stating that these are nobodies on social media, with zero power. The craziness on the left has actually made it into the plans of major Democratic figures.

Quoting this one for posterity.

Load Metric
    The craziness on the left has actually made it into the plans of major Democratic figures.

Alito Moves Up Deadline For Supreme Court Briefing In Pennsylvania Case, Bringing Within 'Safe Harbor' Window To Intervene

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...in-safe-harbor

Comments

rum dick: Great. Juuuuust great.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Sanchez View Post
    I still don't quite get the take of "Trump behaves badly but that doesn't matter because he supports good policy". Do you think that the only function of the President is to sit in the Oval Office and sign bills? If that were true I probably wouldn't mind him that much.

But I digress...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-election.html

Okay?

Limbaugh is right here, and I agree with him.

I've said many times that Trump is acting irrationally about this.

However, notice he tweeted out that long ad for the Georgia Senate Republicans, which is the exact opposite of what the fake Republicans at The Grift Project are doing.

Load Metric

Yea 'nobodies on social media' but you can't forget about Trump and the rest of GOP leadership, too.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

Yea 'nobodies on social media' but you can't forget about Trump and the rest of GOP leadership, too.

when it's the president, himself, that is the lead conspiracy theorist, doesn't that eviscerate your point druff?

Load Metric
    lots of gas lighting going on ITT

Thread Information