Page 57 of 58 FirstFirst ... 747535455565758 LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 1141

Thread: *** Official Republican CIVIL WAR Thread ***

  1. #1121
    Diamond Walter Sobchak's Avatar
    Reputation
    1214
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Bowling Alley
    Posts
    8,520
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Lee was skilled in battle, but the South never had a chance. Thankfully.
    SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

    PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

  2. #1122
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Salesforce to help workers leave states over abortion laws


    I’m the “if you’re crying about your state being too liberal or conservative shut up and move” guy . There are two countries to choose from now.

    I kinda didn’t foresee this corporate development.

    Stay tuned. Everything is fine ‘Merica…

  3. #1123
    100% Organic MumblesBadly's Avatar
    Reputation
    68
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    In the many threads of this forum
    Posts
    8,923
    Druff, when are you going to step up to joining the majority in your party that believes that believing and promoting Trump’s Big Lie about the 2020 presidential election results is necessary to being a Republican?

    _____________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

  4. #1124
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I am a nice human being who enjoys being upbeat and affable with others

  5. #1125
    100% Organic MumblesBadly's Avatar
    Reputation
    68
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    In the many threads of this forum
    Posts
    8,923
    More “Fake News” from CNN:

    _____________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

  6. #1126
    Platinum splitthis's Avatar
    Reputation
    640
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    At the Metroparks
    Posts
    3,527
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    More “Fake News” from CNN:

    Fuck that asshole.

     
    Comments
      
      IamGreek: Agreed
    People that sit in their recliner all day think walking is a disease.

  7. #1127
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I am a nice human being who enjoys being upbeat and affable with others

  8. #1128

     
    Comments
      
      Walter Sobchak: They are traitors
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I am a nice human being who enjoys being upbeat and affable with others

  9. #1129
    shouldn't it also be noted that he spoke favorably about people taking the vaccine? So what if he misspoke about AIDS? He's still sending a positive message about the vaccine. I like Mr Kemp because I believe he acted with honor and courage following the 2020 election so I'm willing to give him a pass for a misstatement.

     
    Comments
      
      Walter Sobchak: He certainly did the right thing regarding the election

  10. #1130
    Congress keeps playing chicken with a rule that could torpedo the economy. Here's what the debt ceiling is — and why it's so dangerous.

    https://www.businessinsider.com/what...rrowing-2021-9

    The great economy is over on September 30th 2021.

    The debt ceiling will not be raised again.

    Republicans want to torpedo the economy and blame the Democrats for it in order to get back in power.

    It's all part of Mitch McConnell's great plan.

    At least I won't have to listen to another real estate agent boast about how much money they are making. Fuck you piece of shit motherfuckers.

    Recession Triggered


  11. #1131
    Diamond Walter Sobchak's Avatar
    Reputation
    1214
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Bowling Alley
    Posts
    8,520
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Congress keeps playing chicken with a rule that could torpedo the economy. Here's what the debt ceiling is — and why it's so dangerous.

    https://www.businessinsider.com/what...rrowing-2021-9

    The great economy is over on September 30th 2021.

    The debt ceiling will not be raised again.

    Republicans want to torpedo the economy and blame the Democrats for it in order to get back in power.

    It's all part of Mitch McConnell's great plan.

    At least I won't have to listen to another real estate agent boast about how much money they are making. Fuck you piece of shit motherfuckers.

    Recession Triggered

    Having a debt limit is stupid and forces this charade/game of chicken to happen every couple of years. It should be done away with entirely.
    SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

    PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

  12. #1132
    100% Organic MumblesBadly's Avatar
    Reputation
    68
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    In the many threads of this forum
    Posts
    8,923
    There’s totally not a civil war going on within the Republican Party.

    _____________________________________________
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

  13. #1133
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    There’s totally not a civil war going on within the Republican Party.

    perhaps there is a war in the party but using George W Bush as an example is silly. This man was/is infinitely worse than President Trump and should have no voice anywhere in the world except to respond "guilty" at his war crimes trial. Fuck George W. If there is a hell he should expect to go there. Nobody was worse than Bush. Even if you want to give him a pass for the '03 invasion of Iraq he still left office with a 20% approval rating, a failed economy and out of control spending/debt. Fuck CNN too for using him as an example as anything other than one of the worst people to have ever lived. I don't want to feel negative emotions and especially not hatred but I can never say I don't hate this man because I do. What a fucking scoundrel he is. He should stfu for the duration of his miserable life or hang himself from a short rope.

  14. #1134
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    There’s totally not a civil war going on within the Republican Party.

    perhaps there is a war in the party but using George W Bush as an example is silly. This man was/is infinitely worse than President Trump and should have no voice anywhere in the world except to respond "guilty" at his war crimes trial. Fuck George W. If there is a hell he should expect to go there. Nobody was worse than Bush. Even if you want to give him a pass for the '03 invasion of Iraq he still left office with a 20% approval rating, a failed economy and out of control spending/debt. Fuck CNN too for using him as an example as anything other than one of the worst people to have ever lived. I don't want to feel negative emotions and especially not hatred but I can never say I don't hate this man because I do. What a fucking scoundrel he is. He should stfu for the duration of his miserable life or hang himself from a short rope.
    I don’t disagree with anything you said about Bush.

    In terms of the civil war you have Bush vouching for Team Cheney vs Trump. It doesn’t get any clearer than that. Two Republican ex presidents squaring off.

    You catch Republican architect Steve Bannon’s admission he was knee deep in strategizing about January 6th with Trump? The war ain’t over dude. Just amazing.

  15. #1135
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I am a nice human being who enjoys being upbeat and affable with others

  16. #1136
    Trump is in his 5th season as a judge on “America’s Got Talent” if it weren’t for Bannon. Fact

  17. #1137
    Gold Jayjami's Avatar
    Reputation
    546
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Lake Tahoe, CA
    Posts
    1,859
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Congress keeps playing chicken with a rule that could torpedo the economy. Here's what the debt ceiling is — and why it's so dangerous.

    https://www.businessinsider.com/what...rrowing-2021-9

    The great economy is over on September 30th 2021.

    The debt ceiling will not be raised again.

    Republicans want to torpedo the economy and blame the Democrats for it in order to get back in power.

    It's all part of Mitch McConnell's great plan.

    At least I won't have to listen to another real estate agent boast about how much money they are making. Fuck you piece of shit motherfuckers.

    Recession Triggered

    Zero point zero chance they don’t get a deal done. Wall St. will throw a shit fit if they don’t. Who do you think runs this country?

  18. #1138
    Diamond Walter Sobchak's Avatar
    Reputation
    1214
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Bowling Alley
    Posts
    8,520
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    It’s also true that Trump and his campaign knew the voter fraud claims are complete bullshit and just went ahead and pushed them anyway. Not surprisingly, coup plotters aren’t terribly concerned with the truth.
    SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

    PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

  19. #1139
    Gold Cerveza Fria's Avatar
    Reputation
    266
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    1,026
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    It’s also true that Trump and his campaign knew the voter fraud claims are complete bullshit and just went ahead and pushed them anyway. Not surprisingly, coup plotters aren’t terribly concerned with the truth.

    Much like Adam Schiff and the Democrats knew the Trump Russia Collusion bit was complete bullshit, yet he went ahead and pushed it anyway. ALL POLITICIANS ARE FULL OF SHIT.

     
    Comments
      
      country978: facts

  20. #1140
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    Zero point zero chance they don’t get a deal done. Wall St. will throw a shit fit if they don’t. Who do you think runs this country?
    Senator Joe Manchin runs the country.

    He has decided not to fund Biden's $3.5 Trillion budget bill and not to increase the debt ceiling.

    GG America.



Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. ***Official War With North Korea Thread***
    By PLOL in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-04-2020, 11:53 PM
  2. Replies: 64
    Last Post: 05-05-2020, 06:24 AM
  3. Hypothetical American civil war - which side wins?
    By Lord of the Fraud in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-03-2017, 05:10 PM
  4. *** Official Idiotic War on Drugs Thread ***
    By MumblesBadly in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-22-2016, 01:49 PM
  5. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-29-2013, 06:00 PM

Tags for this Thread