Page 54 of 93 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 1842

Thread: *** Official Republican CIVIL WAR Thread ***

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cleatus View Post
    this is Anti-Defamation League's top of home page today, August 12 2021. how many people in this photo would not put a bullet in the back of your head when encouraged/ordered to? When the Tulsa Massacre dominated the news these folks were dreaming of kicking off their own massacre.

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    Druff doesn’t understand that Jews in America would most likely be exported en masse to Israel to hasten the cataclysmic events phrophesized in the Book of the Revelation if enough Evangelical Christians and their anti-Semitic allies, such as the “JEWS will NOT rePLACE us!” tiki torchers, gained enough control of the US federal government, followed by their leader in that hypothetical future White House using the US’ considerable nuclear arsenal to try to get the End Times apocalyptic party started.
    Buy Bitcoin.

Load Metric
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

Comments

Sanlmar: PFA approves this platform for 2024.

gimmick:
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Bronze
    Load Metric
    So, since we all know what’s coming:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by CryptoNinja View Post
    Trump has already commented on this. FWIW, he is saying he had a plan for troop withdrawal, and the current shitshow is because his plan wasn't followed.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post
    Trump has already commented on this. FWIW, he is saying he had a plan for troop withdrawal, and the current shitshow is because his plan wasn't followed.
    Of course. He handed Biden a bag of shit and now is blaming him that it stinks.

Load Metric

i absolutely love that the guy saying CNN quoting texas doctors and nurses cant be trusted but that trump somehow solved the afghanistan war but no one followed his instructions, because trump said so on social media.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

i absolutely love that the guy saying CNN quoting texas doctors and nurses cant be trusted but that trump somehow solved the afghanistan war but no one followed his instructions, because trump said so on social media.
    I absolutely love we had an entire press conference where they went around room asking “hey Joe are you fucking sure about this because everyone we have spoken too seems to think this is a really really bad fucking plan” and we closed our eyes and went YOLO anyway.

https://twitter.com/bryandeanwright/status/1426710333264179214

Gold
    Load Metric

WTF? I never said I endorsed Trump's comments, nor did I even imply I did. You just made that up.

I was letting Crypto know that Trump had already commented, since it didn't seem like he knew that he had. That is all.

FWIW, I doubt Trump really had any plan at all, and if he had somehow won the election I think there would actually be an ongoing real armed insurrection attempt going on right now endorsed by the left under the guise of "peaceful protesting", with nightly riots and attacks on government offices and officials; and Trump would be way too preoccupied with the domestic shitshow to do anything about Afghanistan other than maintain the status quo (for good or bad).
    Last edited by Kalam; 08-15-2021 at 12:58 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post

I absolutely love we had an entire press conference where they went around room asking “hey Joe are you fucking sure about this because everyone we have spoken too seems to think this is a really really bad fucking plan” and we closed our eyes and went YOLO anyway.

https://twitter.com/bryandeanwright/status/1426710333264179214

what on earth does this have to do with my comment.

whats more, biden didnt start this ball rolling, trump did. and between you and me i'm actually not sure it was that bad an idea on trump's part. the best/brightest minds in the industry have said there was never going to be any sort of afghan army victory as long as every single soldier had a cousin in the taliban, which hasnt changed.

i have no fucking idea what joe was thinking when he started spouting off about how the afghan army was going to be a reliable stabilizing factor in the face of a power vacuum, and id be fairly amazed if he gets re-elected after this.

but again if youre trying to somehow imply that 1) kalam isnt an actual idiot and b) trump isnt an actual idiot then you should maybe swim in the shallower end of the reply-pool.

Load Metric
    kalam you literally used 'trump said such and such on social media' as a response to someone pointing out that biden inherited this decision.

either youre too country simple to understand how conversations work or youre embarrassed that you got called out. i dont get paid to fix either of those things so gl i guess.

Gold
    Load Metric
    kalam you literally used 'trump said such and such on social media' as a response to someone pointing out that biden inherited this decision.

either youre too country simple to understand how conversations work or youre embarrassed that you got called out. i dont get paid to fix either of those things so gl i guess.
    Well, I assumed Crypto made that post because he was anticipating Trump making a comment contradicting himself (which wouldn't be the first time). And I replied Trump had already commented. Maybe this was an incorrect assumption and you are just a lot smarter than me.

Gold
    Load Metric
    I mean I already said IMO this was planned a long time ago, and the only reason it didn't happen under Trump was because the establishment didn't trust Trump not to fuck it up. I blame Biden for being senile and unable to give a press conference and answer simple questions in a coherent fashion. But I don't blame Biden for the alleged tactical mistakes of the Afghanistan withdrawal, because I dont think he had much to do with it.

Load Metric
    yeah please note that im absolutely not defending biden against being more or less out of his mind. he has good intentions but .. jesus christ.

every administration since bush invaded iraq has used the af forever war as some sort of grenade to be tossed into the next administration's lap and part of me wants to believe that biden just said fuck it and took it for the team but ugggggh.

im sure there was some document detailing an existing 3 way agreement to transition the taliban into power and that biden, bless his heart, just assumed everyone would honor it.

my favorite tidbit is that pakistan did everything they could to accelerate this and now the taliban are literally emptying jails teeming with pakistani extremists who are pouring back into pakistan with extremely bad intentions.

Comments

lol wow: ur a fucking joke old boy if you are trying to rug this cuz hes biden and not trump cmon

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Delete
    Last edited by CryptoNinja; 08-15-2021 at 02:58 PM. Reason: Wrong post

Gold
    Load Metric

This is not Mr Bidens fault. It is the fault of presidents Bush, Obama, Trump and Biden. The most blame should actually rest with President Obama since Bin Laden was killed on his watch more than a decade ago and that is exactly when we should have left. We were never going to leave there in victory. The chaos on Kabul was always going to happen, it just should have happened a long time ago. Everyone knew that war could not be won. A terribly sad time for our country.

Comments

MumblesBadly: :this

Load Metric
    honestly this is not just an american failure but a failure of virtually every superpower since 312 bc.

Load Metric
    was looking for another dog this morning

fuck afghanistan. obama fucked up. entire embassy staff fly by night. military blows up all bases and equipment, then leaves. all before OBL death announcement. so solly ya goat fucking mooslims. expect a tactical nuke or two every time we see anything we don't like.

Name:  a3.jpg
Views: 206
Size:  238.1 KB
    Some people are alive simply because it's illegal to kill them.

Load Metric

Load Metric
    I would apply but I'm enjoying my free COVID "assistance" money way too much.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Thread Information