Page 49 of 92 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast

Thread: *** Official Republican CIVIL WAR Thread ***

Load Metric
    It's just a bad lawyer/dumb jury type of argument.

Two random factoids that are unrelated to issue at hand and questioning the two random government agencies ability to do something about them.

Both things mentioned have been going on since the beginning of mankind. At some point they will cause another ice age. It's about 12k years since the last major glacial period. If our current interglacial period lasts as long as the previous, we're safe for another 10k years.

Orbital stuff is referred as Milankovitch cycles.

It's possible we can defeat the impact of orbital changes by greenhouse emissions and delay the next ice age. Only minor setback is that if that theory is true then we will die in the process well before the next ice age would have started.

Moon stuff is whatever. It's been going on about 4,5b years...

https://www.forbes.com/sites/quora/2...h=43783b3f38d5

...it would keep doing this for 50b years if the only variable was tidal interaction between the Earth and the Moon. There's likely some Sun fuckery before that in about 5b years.

There are currently no government agencies anywhere that give zero fucks to preventing any of that.

I mostly get a Monty Python witch trial scene vibe from whenever Team Retard does science.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    no clue who this guy is but he's clearly being satirical, your seriously fell for this?
    What part do you think is satire?

Moon is drifting away about an inch every year and Earth's orbit change cycle is about 100k years. Neither has any effect to global warming in the next 1000 years.
    It probably will have a greater effect on global warming that hydroxychloroquine could have had on the COVID pandemic if fully implemented by health officials.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric

Huge personal growth from one of the GOP's brightest stars.

LOL Team Retard
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

LOL Team Retard
    Sad! Is there ANYONE Mossad can't reach?

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

LOL Team Retard
    wittle waltie is there any set of testicles you can't reach? HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Fruitloop.
    POKER FAG ALERT! POKER FAG ALERT! FOR GAY SEX CONTACT SLOPPY JOE.

Load Metric

LOL Team Retard
    My guess is whoever controls the giant space laser gave the order to conduct some covert from-a-distance electromagnetic resonance-based brainwashing to get her to spout such an obvious lie. Amirite, mickeycrumble?
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric

Wow I guess Blue Lives Matter is suspended for cops present during a GOP attempted coup.

LOL Team Retard
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric

Wow I guess Blue Lives Matter is suspended for cops present during a GOP attempted coup.

LOL Team Retard

Comments

MumblesBadly: Druff probably doesn’t consider those cops are real cops.

Load Metric

Silver
    Load Metric
    Does putting out a hit on your fellow GOP candidate count as civil war?

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/0...t-squad-494976

Also this Anna Paulina Luna chick appears to be a more attractive Lauren Boebert.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheesfaced View Post

Also this Anna Paulina Luna chick appears to be a more attractive Lauren Boebert.
    And better armed.

Name:  16DCB989-1A22-431F-A91F-DCD904F8B5CA.jpeg
Views: 270
Size:  68.7 KB

Comments

Sanlmar: We are so fucked.

Load Metric
    LOL Obamacare upheld and Team Retard again cucked by their judges.

The best people lol

Comments

MumblesBadly: With a 7-2 majority. Go figure!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheesfaced View Post

And better armed.

Name:  16DCB989-1A22-431F-A91F-DCD904F8B5CA.jpeg
Views: 270
Size:  68.7 KB
    I want to be spun off - America has break up value.

The American cheat code is retreating to the state you are most aligned with. We don’t have to heal.

Comments

MumblesBadly: But real estate prices are usually cheaper in the red states!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

My guess is whoever controls the giant space laser gave the order to conduct some covert from-a-distance electromagnetic resonance-based brainwashing to get her to spout such an obvious lie. Amirite, mickeycrumble?
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1405657569956274180

Comments

Sloppy Joe: AIDS

Walter Sobchak: the worst
    POKER FAG ALERT! POKER FAG ALERT! FOR GAY SEX CONTACT SLOPPY JOE.

Load Metric
    @Mumbles

America is irrevocably divided. Each side is entitled to their opinion and beliefs. Why can’t each side peaceably pursue happiness with their own kind?

If one day they want to form conferences and divisions like the MLB and have their own President I’m willing to consider that too.

Cheat code. It’s already happening. California emigration is the best example. Pursuit of happiness.

Maybe there are “trans” states that accommodate the two flavors of Republicans

Load Metric
    Tell me I’m reading the room wrong Mumbles. You and I forecast the pitchforks in 2016/2017. This has zero to do with personal political affiliation. This is just lay of the land.

Look at this. Forget the candidate and the state in this tweet. Focus on the “cheat code” state emphasis. This is a permanent, though unintended, result of the Trump years.

Load Metric

Druff is definitely right about the GOP not being a retarded cult.

Load Metric

Druff is definitely right about the GOP not being a retarded cult.

It's amazing how these people can be adults and not understand that you don't always win and you don't always get your way. I remember conservatives used to say that liberals raised spoiled bratty entitled children. Obviously they should have been looking in the mirror.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Tell me I’m reading the room wrong Mumbles. You and I forecast the pitchforks in 2016/2017. This has zero to do with personal political affiliation. This is just lay of the land.

Look at this. Forget the candidate and the state in this tweet. Focus on the “cheat code” state emphasis. This is a permanent, though unintended, result of the Trump years.

This flag actually argues against your point. Because if the people who proudly wave this flag are successful in their stated political goal, the entire country would become a regressive red state that coddles fascistic wannabe dictators who would unchallengedly use the organs of government at his control to destroy his political enemies and thwart legitimate investigations in his criminal wrongdoings.

Comments

Walter Sobchak: true

Load Metric

Team Retard again showing that they are in no way unstable or illogical.

Comments

splitthis: Just stupid

gimmick:

Walter Sobchak: true

Thread Information