Page 47 of 94 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast

Thread: *** Official Republican CIVIL WAR Thread ***

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post
    Druff the proposed investigation mandated it wrap up by the end of this year. Also, the only thing political about it is the GOP beta cult putting Trump ahead of our country yet again.
    If it's not political, why won't the Dems agree to a similar investigation regarding the 2020 riots?

Those were far more dangerous, long-running, destructive, and harmful for the country than the few hours on January 6. Also, they're far more likely to happen again, perhaps in worse fashion.

I'm not really big on special investigations into this sort of thing, but if you're going to do it for January 6, you really need to do it for the 2020 riots, unless you're just investigating for purposes to make Republicans look bad.
    Druff. I’m at total loss to why an investigation in which the commission has an equal number of Democrats and Republicans, and which requires BOTH parties to approve subpoenas before they are issued, would “make Republicans look bad”.

Can you explain why that would be the case?
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Puts His Dick in the Mashed Potatoes
    Load Metric
    He can't Mumbles. But he will say something something BLM/Antifa.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

If it's not political, why won't the Dems agree to a similar investigation regarding the 2020 riots?

Those were far more dangerous, long-running, destructive, and harmful for the country than the few hours on January 6. Also, they're far more likely to happen again, perhaps in worse fashion.

I'm not really big on special investigations into this sort of thing, but if you're going to do it for January 6, you really need to do it for the 2020 riots, unless you're just investigating for purposes to make Republicans look bad.
    Druff. I’m at total loss to why an investigation in which the commission has an equal number of Democrats and Republicans, and which requires BOTH parties to approve subpoenas before they are issued, would “make Republicans look bad”.

Because they're investigating a bad event which was committed by Republican supporters, and which was accused to have been encouraged by Trump (which I don't really believe, btw).

If the Republicans on the commission try to exonerate Trump and other Republican leaders for this, Democrats will frame it as a cover-up.

If the Republicans on the commission agree with the Democrats and say that Trump and other Republican election-questioning politicians are at fault, then it will look like the Republican President (and other GOP politicians) caused an insurrection.

It's lose/lose.

I don't see why a commission is necessary here. We already have all the answers. Sure, we can all have an opinion as to Trump's level of responsibility for this, but an investigation isn't really going to shed light on that.

Again, if a commission IS judged necessary to invesitgate the role of Republican politicians in causing this Capitol riot, then it's only fair that a similar commission investigate the role in Democratic politicians and media figures' role in causing the summer 2020 riots.

Comments

MumblesBadly: The truth these days is often very bad for the GOP. You just want it obscured from the public eye!

Load Metric
    Druff - serious question what’s the correlation between racial justice protests in response to George Floyd’s brutal and public murder and a coup attempt fueled solely by Trump and his allies blatantly lying about nonexistent election fraud? Sorry but the math doesn’t work. Maybe you can make some sense of it beyond whatabout this one that.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Druff - serious question what’s the correlation between racial justice protests in response to George Floyd’s brutal and public murder and a coup attempt fueled solely by Trump and his allies blatantly lying about nonexistent election fraud? Sorry but the math doesn’t work. Maybe you can make some sense of it beyond whatabout this one that.
    The "racial justice" protests were violent, killed people, and burned down cities. Billions of dollars of damage was caused over a period of months, and in some ways is still going on in places like Portland.

The left wing and the media encouraged these riots, and were very careful not to condemn them. What little condemnation occurred was incredibly gentle, and made sure to be understanding toward the criminals committing these acts of violence and destruction. But for the most part, these were portrayed as "mostly peaceful protests" and a beautiful thing, while the rioting was either denied, downplayed, or excused.

Our current VP actually promoted a bail fund for getting rioters out of jail -- which was later used to also bail out serial rapists and child molesters.

The left highly encouraged these riots. I don't feel a commission is necessary for that, either, but if we're going to establish commissions to investigate the role of politicians and media in encouraging major riots, we need to do it for both situations, not just the one the left wants to talk about.

I have a feeling that you wouldn't have felt so supportive of these protesters if the riots moved into your posh Coronado neighborhood.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

MEDIA SO UNBIASED GUYZ

Load Metric
    The "racial justice" protests were violent, killed people, and burned down cities. Billions of dollars of damage was caused over a period of months, and in some ways is still going on in places like Portland.

The left wing and the media encouraged these riots, and were very careful not to condemn them. What little condemnation occurred was incredibly gentle, and made sure to be understanding toward the criminals committing these acts of violence and destruction. But for the most part, these were portrayed as "mostly peaceful protests" and a beautiful thing, while the rioting was either denied, downplayed, or excused.

Our current VP actually promoted a bail fund for getting rioters out of jail -- which was later used to also bail out serial rapists and child molesters.

The left highly encouraged these riots. I don't feel a commission is necessary for that, either, but if we're going to establish commissions to investigate the role of politicians and media in encouraging major riots, we need to do it for both situations, not just the one the left wants to talk about.

I have a feeling that you wouldn't have felt so supportive of these protesters if the riots moved into your posh Coronado neighborhood.
    Druff these alt left faggots don't want real discussion, they're here to ruin your site and you're playing right into their faggy game, ban sonatine and end this charade

Load Metric
    Druff I agree that some of the protests descended into violent chaos that can't be condoned (most were peaceful though).

BUT what does that have to do with the election fraud fever dream coup attempt?

Literally the only thing similar I can see is that a bunch of human beings were involved in each. I mean last time I checked the racial justice protest movement wanted to make changes to the cops, not throw out centuries of American democracy in order to install a dictator Trump.

So again less what about this or that and more explaining why both need to be investigated by the same commission instead of having separate commissions for each.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

Druff these alt left faggots don't want real discussion, they're here to ruin your site and you're playing right into their faggy game, ban sonatine and end this charade
    Cut down on your carb and OAN intake, fatty. Eta - totally thought you were NickyP when I replied to your post. That's how indiscernible you right wing beta dorks are.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Druff I agree that some of the protests descended into violent chaos that can't be condoned (most were peaceful though).

Literally the only thing similar I can see is that a bunch of human beings were involved in each. I mean last time I checked the racial justice protest movement wanted to make changes to the cops, not throw out centuries of American democracy in order to install a dictator Trump.

So again less what about this or that and more explaining why both need to be investigated by the same commission instead of having separate commissions for each.
    Maybe dwai is right about you not wanting to have a serious discussion.

I already explained the similarity.

The January 6 Commission exists to investigate the culpability of Trump and other politicians in causing the January 6 riots.

I think that's stupid.

But if we're going to do it, then we also need to investigate the culpability of Democrats and their media cohorts in causing/encouraging the summer 2020 riots.

I don't know how else to keep saying this to where you'll understand.

You can keep saying "racial justice" over and over, but that doesn't change this fact.

I would be fine with either a separate commission for the summer 2020 riots, or the same commission. As long as neither are investigated or both are investigated, rather than ignoring one and investigating the other.

Comments

MumblesBadly: But Benghazi!!!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

Only one way for the GOP to win.

SMH team retard
    Of course. GA did this too and they're trying to get it done elsewhere. If their state votes for a Democrat again, they'll just overrule it and award the electoral votes to the Republican instead. They don't even pretend to have a reason anymore.

Michael Flynn called for the violent overthrow of the US government this weekend.

Because you know, America is a "democracy" where "people" get to "vote."

LMAO what a third world shithole the red states are.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric

If he won't, I will. It's because a large majority of Republicans support a coup against the democratic system of the United States so that we can live under a fascist dictatorship personality cult of Trump instead.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Says you! Druff said Trump and other Republican leaders weren’t in any way responsible for those highly excited tourists who visited the Capital.

SOBCHAK SECURITY 213-799-7798

PRESIDENT JOSEPH R. BIDEN JR., THE GREAT AND POWERFUL

Load Metric

Maybe dwai is right about you not wanting to have a serious discussion.

I already explained the similarity.

The January 6 Commission exists to investigate the culpability of Trump and other politicians in causing the January 6 riots.

I think that's stupid.

But if we're going to do it, then we also need to investigate the culpability of Democrats and their media cohorts in causing/encouraging the summer 2020 riots.

I don't know how else to keep saying this to where you'll understand.

You can keep saying "racial justice" over and over, but that doesn't change this fact.

I would be fine with either a separate commission for the summer 2020 riots, or the same commission. As long as neither are investigated or both are investigated, rather than ignoring one and investigating the other.
    Summer 2020 riots? Come talk to downtown Portland business owners. This dumb shit hasn't stopped yet.

Load Metric
    Also, Rum Dick, don't get me wrong....I like your posts. But when you say "mostly peaceful", I cringe at that CNN BS.

Come here and dress like a normal person and hang around the late night shit downtown with your phone out. Let us know how quickly you get punched.

I haven't been down there. I have no desire to make the papers, but I've heard from plenty of acquaintances/friends-of-friends....you linger around neutral and try to vid capture black bloc antifa fags, they then fuck you up.

Bunch of methed-up white losers piggy-backing BLM to go smash a Starbucks window. Its fucking sad. Our dumbass mayor actually supported these people for months. I voted for him again, because his opponent was a full-on antifa-cunt.

Comments

rum dick: Fair enough
    Last edited by gut; 05-31-2021 at 01:30 AM.

Load Metric
    oh shit wait....did you actually come up here last year to "protest"? I might be confusing stories from here.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

If he won't, I will. It's because a large majority of Republicans support a coup against the democratic system of the United States so that we can live under a fascist dictatorship personality cult of Trump instead.
    Don't forget antifa. They support the violent overthrow of the U.S. Government, wittle waltie.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post
    oh shit wait....did you actually come up here last year to "protest"? I might be confusing stories from here.
    Maybe....and yeah Portland wasn't anything close to peaceful. That was a shitshow. Obviously there were protests that turned violent. And a lot it was because people took an opportunity to go wilding. And obviously there were protests that turned violent solely because of the authorities (eg - DC when they attacked a peaceful crowd 30 minutes before curfew so Trump could get a photo op while holding a Bible upside down like a moron or that small town Georgia protests where the cops went nuts for no reason).

Personally, I think people who committed crimes should be prosecuted, both the protesters who turned violent and the authorities who exceeded reasonable force.

But I saw and participated in a ton of protests that weren't remotely violent.

My favorite protest was a dozen or so girls and women with BLM signs standing in the median of my small town's main drag. Terrifying...

And yeah none of this has jackshit to do with the January 6 team Retard coup attempt.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post
    Maybe....and yeah Portland wasn't anything close to peaceful. That was a shitshow. Obviously there were protests that turned violent. And a lot it was because people took an opportunity to go wilding. And obviously there were protests that turned violent solely because of the authorities (eg - DC when they attacked a peaceful crowd 30 minutes before curfew so Trump could get a photo op while holding a Bible upside down like a moron or that small town Georgia protests where the cops went nuts for no reason).

Personally, I think people who committed crimes should be prosecuted, both the protesters who turned violent and the authorities who exceeded reasonable force.

But I saw and participated in a ton of protests that weren't remotely violent.

My favorite protest was a dozen or so girls and women with BLM signs standing in the median of my small town's main drag. Terrifying...

And yeah none of this has jackshit to do with the January 6 team Retard coup attempt.
    Well, you've got the leftist talking points down about the 2020 BLM/Antifa riots, I'll give you that.

To my knowledge, there wasn't a single big city protest without a significant amount of violence/destruction. Some cities were worse than others, but pretty much all protests with a lot of people saw violence and looting, and I'm not just talking about a few outliers who are inevitable when a big crowd gets together.

At the same time, the small suburban protests were indeed mostly peaceful. Your small town is a perfect example -- 10 (likely affluent) girls/women standing quietly with BLM signs. Those are harmless. Those also weren't attacked by police.

The problem is that the media decided to use the above situations to lie about the overall situation. The "93% peaceful" stat came from counting your town's protest of 10 girls the same as giant violent protests of 60,000 in Los Angeles. So if we take 19 tiny suburban protests and the big violent one in Los Angeles, we could call the protests "95% peaceful". But is that honest? Obviously not. However, that's exactly what they media did, and why a lot of gullible liberals still believe that the summer protests were "mostly peaceful".

The truth is that the media and Democratic politicians spent the summer both denying the severity of the protests AND making excuses for the violence caught on camera.

So yes, if we're going to investigate the Republican side's influence on January 6, we need to investigate the Democrat side's influence on the summer riots.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    How do you feel about Kamala Harris promoting a bail fund for people caught burning down the city and beating people in Minneapolis?

Cool or nah?

Load Metric
    In a few years, you will be calling her Madam President Kamala Harris.

Thread Information